From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Arrest warrant issued for J.C. Jackson
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 17:27:04 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.17
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 21:27 UTC

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe

Chargers CB J.C. Jackson violated the terms of his probation, and a
Massachusetts judge today issued an arrest warrant after he failed to
appear in court Friday.

2:33 PM · Sep 25, 2023

Re: Arrest warrant issued for J.C. Jackson

<4e072d6f-825e-4306-ace2-2455432f271cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4898&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4898

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 16:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Arrest warrant issued for J.C. Jackson
From: reneg1...@gmail.com (ReneG)
 by: ReneG - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 23:52 UTC

On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 2:27:07 PM UTC-7, Robin Miller wrote:
> Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
>
> Chargers CB J.C. Jackson violated the terms of his probation, and a
> Massachusetts judge today issued an arrest warrant after he failed to
> appear in court Friday.
>
> 2:33 PM · Sep 25, 2023

He had to get ready for the game.....never mind. He got benched like last season, what a disappointment.

Re: Arrest warrant issued for J.C. Jackson

<kner24FancuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4901&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4901

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 21:39:14 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 01:39 UTC

ReneG wrote:
> On Monday, September 25, 2023 at 2:27:07 PM UTC-7, Robin Miller wrote:
>> Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
>>
>> Chargers CB J.C. Jackson violated the terms of his probation, and a
>> Massachusetts judge today issued an arrest warrant after he failed to
>> appear in court Friday.
>>
>> 2:33 PM · Sep 25, 2023
>
> He had to get ready for the game.....never mind. He got benched like last season, what a disappointment.

Here's some info from The Athletic on the warrant:

A warrant was issued for J.C. Jackson’s arrest Monday in Massachusetts
after the Los Angeles Chargers cornerback failed to appear in court
Friday for a probation violation hearing.

Jackson was to appear in Attleboro District Court on Friday, according
to online court records. Jackson was previously charged with negligent
operation of a motor vehicle and speeding in 2021, when he was a member
of the New England Patriots.

According to the probation violation and hearing notice, Jackson failed
to attend or successfully complete the “Brains at Risk” program and
failed to pay a $300 fine. The “Brains at Risk” program is an awareness
and prevention program by the Brain Injury Association of Massachusetts
that links dangerous driving behaviors to the effects of traumatic brain
injuries, per the association’s website.

Jackson was a surprising healthy scratch from the Chargers’ game against
the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, but Jackson’s legal situation had
nothing to do with the Chargers sidelining him, coach Brandon Staley
said Monday.

Asked whether the team would take any disciplinary action with regard to
the arrest warrant, Staley added: “I don’t know that as of right now.
But it’s a private matter for J.C., and he’s working through it.”

--Robin