From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: 'TEN HAG WON'T STOP UNTIL IT'S PERFECT'
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 17:55:13 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:55 UTC

Tobias Schweinsteiger is a man who knows what it is like to work under
new Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag.

The German was captain of the Bayern Munich II side coached by the next
Reds manager between 2013 and 2015, with the Bavarians winning their
regional title in 2014.

“We worked together for two years, two complete seasons, in the
Under-23s team," Schweinsteiger told us about his time with Ten Hag at
Bayern Munich. "I have been his captain over these two years and for me,
yeah, he is a role model. It’s because of him that I started coaching.

“He was always talking to me and I was talking to him and he always
talked like: ‘Tobi, think like a player. Don’t think like a coach
because you’re still a player.’ But he gave me that feeling that there
could be a talent for me in coaching.

“For me, he’s a role model. He’s developed over the years. I met him
three years ago on a visit in Amsterdam for one week. I visited him and
the first team, and also the youth teams, he showed me everything. He
was so open. He showed me their philosophy, his philosophy, what he
developed, his style of coaching, his style of leadership. For me, he is
one of the best coaches in Europe, for sure.”

more...
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/tobias-schweinsteiger-insight-into-erik-ten-hag-style-of-management

In Erik ten Hag we trust! 👍
--
“This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our
chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts, to reimagine economic