From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Mysterious explosions in Transnistria have raised fears that the
Ukraine conflict may be spreading!
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:21:41 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:21 UTC

No casualties were reported, but a red "anti-terrorism" alert is now in
force, meaning heightened security in the territory, which broke away
from Moldova in a brief war in 1992.

A Transnistria official said three unidentified infiltrators from
Ukraine had attacked the security HQ with a grenade launcher. That claim
has not been verified.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61233095

I thought Transnistria was a territory that broke away from The WHF
Estate, and there was a chance Tranalution could be blown up or tortured
to death!
No such luck! 🤬
--
BE A CITYZEN BY SIGNING UP FOR FREE
Cityzens is our family of City fans. When you join you are part of the

Re: Mysterious explosions in Transnistria have raised fears that the Ukraine conflict may be spreading!

<mn.e54f7e6485ad9dac.136487@phoid.con>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4917&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4917

From: met...@phoid.con (]v[etaphoid)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Re: Mysterious explosions in Transnistria have raised fears that the Ukraine conflict may be spreading!
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:39:40 +1000
 by: ]v[etaphoid - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:39 UTC

Darth Simian submitted this idea :
> No casualties were reported, but a red "anti-terrorism" alert is now in
> force, meaning heightened security in the territory, which broke away from
> Moldova in a brief war in 1992.
>
> A Transnistria official said three unidentified infiltrators from Ukraine had
> attacked the security HQ with a grenade launcher. That claim has not been
> verified.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61233095
>
> I thought Transnistria was a territory that broke away from The WHF Estate,
> and there was a chance Tranalution could be blown up or tortured to death!
> No such luck! ?

Fucking Rafa is at it again...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Re: Mysterious explosions in Transnistria have raised fears that the Ukraine conflict may be spreading!

<t4ejl7$as9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4918&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4918

From: Kloppalu...@bringbacktheboss.com (Kloppalution)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Ukraine conflict may be spreading!
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 18:42:11 +0100
 by: Kloppalution - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 17:42 UTC

On 28/04/2022 12:21, Darth Simian wrote:
> No casualties were reported, but a red "anti-terrorism" alert is now in
> force, meaning heightened security in the territory, which broke away
> from Moldova in a brief war in 1992.
>
> A Transnistria official said three unidentified infiltrators from
> Ukraine had attacked the security HQ with a grenade launcher. That claim
> has not been verified.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61233095
>
> I thought Transnistria was a territory that broke away from The WHF
> Estate, and there was a chance Tranalution could be blown up or tortured
> to death!
> No such luck! 🤬
> --
> BE A CITYZEN BY SIGNING UP FOR FREE
> Cityzens is our family of City fans. When you join you are part of the
> Club and your loyalty is rewarded.
> https://cityzens.mancity.com/home?utm_source=mancitycom&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mancity_navlink

It is a well know *FACT* Michael/S*nian/Paul Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal
that you got exposed by Diablos as a full card carrying member of the
Ladyboy websites and that there is no denying !!!

*FACT*