From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Ukraine, inflation and pandemics: the big issues coming up at Davos,
according to historian Adam Tooze
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 20:46:31 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:46 UTC

In May, the World Economic Forum will be hosting its first in-person
Annual Meeting for more than two years.

Looking ahead to this extraordinary Davos which is happening at an
extraordinary moment in history, Jim Landale and Abhinav Chugh of the
Forum’s Strategic Intelligence platform. have spoken to several leading
thinkers to ask what they see as the biggest issues that will be
discussed at the meeting and that will dominate the global agenda in the
coming months.

One of the people they spoke to was the historian and economist Adam
Tooze, Professor of History at the University of Columbia in New York.
He is also host of Foreign Policy’s weekly economics podcast Ones and
Tooze, and the author of books including Crashed: How a Decade of
Financial Crises Changed the World and, most recently, Shutdown: How
Covid Shook the World's Economy.

This is a transcript of the interview on the Radio Davos podcast,
more...
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/04/top-global-issues-davos-2022-economist-adam-tooze/

Guess who is going to be there? 👍☺️
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of

Re: Ukraine, inflation and pandemics: the big issues coming up at Davos, according to historian Adam Tooze

<t4hkie$kh4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4923&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4923

From: paul...@nowhere.com (The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot "(Still" a natural human being as God "created))
God "created)" <paulpot@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Re: Ukraine, inflation and pandemics: the big issues coming up at
Davos, according to historian Adam Tooze
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:15:56 +0100
 by: The Genetically Unmo - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 21:15 UTC

On 29/04/2022 20:46, Darth Simian wrote:
> In May, the World Economic Forum will be hosting its first in-person
> Annual Meeting for more than two years.
>
> Looking ahead to this extraordinary Davos which is happening at an
> extraordinary moment in history, Jim Landale and Abhinav Chugh of the
> Forum’s Strategic Intelligence platform. have spoken to several leading
> thinkers to ask what they see as the biggest issues that will be
> discussed at the meeting and that will dominate the global agenda in the
> coming months.
>
> One of the people they spoke to was the historian and economist Adam
> Tooze, Professor of History at the University of Columbia in New York.
> He is also host of Foreign Policy’s weekly economics podcast Ones and
> Tooze, and the author of books including Crashed: How a Decade of
> Financial Crises Changed the World and, most recently, Shutdown: How
> Covid Shook the World's Economy.
>
> This is a transcript of the interview on the Radio Davos podcast,
> more...
> https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/04/top-global-issues-davos-2022-economist-adam-tooze/
>

> Guess who is going to be there? 👍☺️

Not you Bro. GMO, that is for certain. A nobody like you wouldn't get
within 10 miles of Davos. And whatever they devise behind closed doors,
*we* the public will not stand for their evil deeds any longer as shown
by the failure of their NWO :)

🤣🤣🤣🤣