From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Tommy 'Tart' Robinson plays the 'Mental Health' card!
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 22:22:36 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Fri, 6 May 2022 21:22 UTC

Tommy Robinson failed to appear at a High Court hearing due to mental
health problems, a court has heard.

The English Defence League founder, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon,
missed the hearing in March to discuss money he owed after losing a
libel case.

He was successfully sued by a Syrian teenager who was the victim of an
attack at a West Yorkshire school featured in a viral video.

On Friday, Robinson attended a hearing at the same court in London.

Robinson's barrister Oliver McEntee told judge Mr Justice Nicklin: "He
has been suffering from a number of mental health issues he says are
attributable to harassment by a number of individuals."

The barrister told the High Court that medical evidence could be provided.

Mr Justice Nicklin said he would consider whether Robinson was in
contempt of court at a full hearing on 1 August.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-61349391

A *real* man would face the justice system head on!
I would say a lot more, but I don't want to be attacked with a gun/knife
by Transalution's LGBT+ army like David Chappelle. 😬
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of

Re: Tommy 'Tart' Robinson plays the 'Mental Health' card!

<t55kh9$pd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4938&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4938

From: paul...@nowhere.com (The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot "(Still" a natural human being as God "created))
God "created)" <paulpot@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 12:17:59 +0100
 by: The Genetically Unmo - Sat, 7 May 2022 11:17 UTC

On 06/05/2022 22:22, Darth Simian wrote:
> Tommy Robinson failed to appear at a High Court hearing due to mental
> health problems, a court has heard.
>
> The English Defence League founder, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon,
> missed the hearing in March to discuss money he owed after losing a
> libel case.
>
> He was successfully sued by a Syrian teenager who was the victim of an
> attack at a West Yorkshire school featured in a viral video.
>
> On Friday, Robinson attended a hearing at the same court in London.
>
> Robinson's barrister Oliver McEntee told judge Mr Justice Nicklin: "He
> has been suffering from a number of mental health issues he says are
> attributable to harassment by a number of individuals."
>
> The barrister told the High Court that medical evidence could be provided.
>
> Mr Justice Nicklin said he would consider whether Robinson was in
> contempt of court at a full hearing on 1 August.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-61349391
>
> A *real* man would face the justice system head on!
> I would say a lot more, but I don't want to be attacked with a gun/knife
> by Transalution's LGBT+ army like David Chappelle. 😬

Tommy Titwank is *going* *down*! Just like Trannie GMO's ma does every
night on the bros down the Farm! :)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Tommy 'Tart' Robinson plays the 'Mental Health' card!

<t569vr$81a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4940&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4940

From: Kloppalu...@bringbacktheboss.com (Kloppalution)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 18:24:12 +0100
 by: Kloppalution - Sat, 7 May 2022 17:24 UTC

On 07/05/2022 12:17, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
natural human being as God created) wrote:
> On 06/05/2022 22:22, Darth Simian wrote:
>> Tommy Robinson failed to appear at a High Court hearing due to mental
>> health problems, a court has heard.
>>
>> The English Defence League founder, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon,
>> missed the hearing in March to discuss money he owed after losing a
>> libel case.
>>
>> He was successfully sued by a Syrian teenager who was the victim of an
>> attack at a West Yorkshire school featured in a viral video.
>>
>> On Friday, Robinson attended a hearing at the same court in London.
>>

>> Robinson's barrister Oliver McEntee told judge Mr Justice Nicklin: "He
>> has been suffering from a number of mental health issues he says are
>> attributable to harassment by a number of individuals."
>>
>> The barrister told the High Court that medical evidence could be
>> provided.
>>
>> Mr Justice Nicklin said he would consider whether Robinson was in
>> contempt of court at a full hearing on 1 August.
>> more...
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-61349391
>>
>> A *real* man would face the justice system head on!
>> I would say a lot more, but I don't want to be attacked with a
>> gun/knife by Transalution's LGBT+ army like David Chappelle. 😬
>

> Tommy Titwank is *going* *down*! Just like Trannie GMO's ma does every
> night on the bros down the Farm! :)
>
> 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PMSL @ Michael/S*nian/Paul Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal posting the same
Anti Tommy shite under his multiple fake ID's that he has been doing for
the last 13 years !!!!

Michael Smokes himself out again !!!

LOL :-)