From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Liverpool_FC,_Asthma_and_Salbutamol:_Cheating_and_Dis
grace! 🤬
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 06:41:01 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Sat, 14 May 2022 05:41 UTC

22 out of Liverpool’s 35 first-team squad *allegedly* suffer from the
breathing condition Asthma.

The club are using asthma as an excuse to provide players with a
medicament that could be considered as performance-enhancing, and
therefore the club are *cheating* . 🤬

The majority of Liverpool’s squad are taking Salbutamol. There are
concerns about Salbutamol’s potential to be used as a doping agent. In
2010, the drug was added to the World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA)
prohibited list, due to concerns over an increase in physical
performance after someone inhales Salbutamol.

Liverpool are *CHEATS* . Their Rumbelows Cup victory should be
considered *FAKE* . 🤬😬

more...
https://www.generation95.com/liverpool-fc-asthma-and-salbutamol-information-and-controversy/
--
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in
simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.

Re: Liverpool FC, Asthma and Salbutamol: Cheating and Disgrace! 🤬

<t5o20v$9jc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4958&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4958

From: paul...@nowhere.com (The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot "(Still" a natural human being as God "created))
God "created)" <paulpot@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Re:_Liverpool_FC,_Asthma_and_Salbutamol:_Cheating_a
nd Disgrace! 🤬
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 11:58:38 +0100
 by: The Genetically Unmo - Sat, 14 May 2022 10:58 UTC

On 14/05/2022 06:41, Darth Simian wrote:
> 22 out of Liverpool’s 35 first-team squad *allegedly* suffer from the
> breathing condition Asthma.
>
> The club are using asthma as an excuse to provide players with a
> medicament that could be considered as performance-enhancing, and
> therefore the club are *cheating* . 🤬
>
> The majority of Liverpool’s squad are taking Salbutamol.  There are
> concerns about Salbutamol’s potential to be used as a doping agent. In
> 2010, the drug was added to the World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA)
> prohibited list, due to concerns over an increase in physical
> performance after someone inhales Salbutamol.
>
> Liverpool are *CHEATS* .  Their Rumbelows Cup victory should be
> considered *FAKE* . 🤬😬
>
> more...
> https://www.generation95.com/liverpool-fc-asthma-and-salbutamol-information-and-controversy/

I wouldn't wipe me arse on that student rag! The S*n is more credible.
Students are all leftie commie woke trannie-loving *twats*!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Liverpool FC, Asthma and Salbutamol: Cheating and Disgrace! 🤬

<t5ons4$ucq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4959&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4959

From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
nd Disgrace! 🤬
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 18:11:31 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Sat, 14 May 2022 17:11 UTC

On 14/05/2022 11:58, The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot (Still a
natural human being as God created) wrote:
> On 14/05/2022 06:41, Darth Simian wrote:
>> 22 out of Liverpool’s 35 first-team squad *allegedly* suffer from the
>> breathing condition Asthma.
>>
>> The club are using asthma as an excuse to provide players with a
>> medicament that could be considered as performance-enhancing, and
>> therefore the club are *cheating* . 🤬
>>
>> The majority of Liverpool’s squad are taking Salbutamol.  There are
>> concerns about Salbutamol’s potential to be used as a doping agent. In
>> 2010, the drug was added to the World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA)
>> prohibited list, due to concerns over an increase in physical
>> performance after someone inhales Salbutamol.
>>
>> Liverpool are *CHEATS* .  Their Rumbelows Cup victory should be
>> considered *FAKE* . 🤬😬
>>
>> more...
>> https://www.generation95.com/liverpool-fc-asthma-and-salbutamol-information-and-controversy/
>

> I wouldn't wipe me arse on that student rag! The S*n is more credible.
> Students are all leftie commie woke trannie-loving *twats*!
>
> 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The effects of taking Salbutamol and oestrogen tablets at the same time
are *unknown* , so be careful GM *Paula* 🙉🙈🤬😬
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of