From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Mentally Ill Tommy Robinson and goons march through Telford town
centre!
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 09:17:16 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Sat, 14 May 2022 08:17 UTC

Tommy Robinson and his supporters marched through Telford in a
demonstration this afternoon.
Around 400 people were in attendance at the far-right activist's second
public gathering in the town this year.
Police triggered the Public Order Act in advance of the event, and there
was a huge police presence during the demonstration.

more...
https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/telford/2022/05/07/fights-break-out-at-tommy-robinson-demo-in-telford/

You are too crazy to take off your straightjacket to come to court
Tommy, yet well enough to stir up πŸ’© in Telford?
Tommy may take some Salbutamol so he can run away from the police for 90
minutes and more! It's what cheating *Liverpool* players do!
πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ
--
At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of

Re: Mentally Ill Tommy Robinson and goons march through Telford town centre!

<t5nt9q$mog$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4957&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4957

From: Kloppalu...@bringbacktheboss.com (Kloppalution)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
centre!
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 10:38:08 +0100
 by: Kloppalution - Sat, 14 May 2022 09:38 UTC

On 14/05/2022 09:17, Darth Simian wrote:
> Tommy Robinson and his supporters marched through Telford in a
> demonstration this afternoon.
> Around 400 people were in attendance at the far-right activist's second
> public gathering in the town this year.
> Police triggered the Public Order Act in advance of the event, and there
> was a huge police presence during the demonstration.
>
> more...
> https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/telford/2022/05/07/fights-break-out-at-tommy-robinson-demo-in-telford/
>

> You are too crazy to take off your straightjacket to come to court
> Tommy, yet well enough to stir up πŸ’© in Telford?
> Tommy may take some Salbutamol so he can run away from the police for 90
> minutes and more!Β  It's what cheating *Liverpool* players do!
> πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ
> --
> At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
> sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of
> Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) priorities provides us with a
> clear focus in ensuring that sustainability is a strategic imperative
> across the entire group, across our operational impact, the products and
> services we offer, and the clients and supply chain partners we engage
> with.
> http://www.rothschild.com/

You have been posting the same shite for 13 years Michael/S*nian/Paul
Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/Zal you big fat morbidly obese ******

*FACT*

Re: Mentally Ill Tommy Robinson and goons march through Telford town centre!

<t5oo2f$13k$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4960&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4960

From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
centre!
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 18:14:54 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Sat, 14 May 2022 17:14 UTC

On 14/05/2022 10:38, Kloppalution wrote:
> On 14/05/2022 09:17, Darth Simian wrote:
>> Tommy Robinson and his supporters marched through Telford in a
>> demonstration this afternoon.
>> Around 400 people were in attendance at the far-right activist's
>> second public gathering in the town this year.
>> Police triggered the Public Order Act in advance of the event, and
>> there was a huge police presence during the demonstration.
>>
>> more...
>> https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/telford/2022/05/07/fights-break-out-at-tommy-robinson-demo-in-telford/
>>

>> You are too crazy to take off your straightjacket to come to court
>> Tommy, yet well enough to stir up πŸ’© in Telford?
>> Tommy may take some Salbutamol so he can run away from the police for
>> 90 minutes and more!Β  It's what cheating *Liverpool* players do!
>> πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ
>> --
>> At Rothschild & Co, we have the ambition to support and drive the
>> sustainability transition of the global economy. A common set of
>> Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) priorities provides us with a
>> clear focus in ensuring that sustainability is a strategic imperative
>> across the entire group, across our operational impact, the products
>> and services we offer, and the clients and supply chain partners we
>> engage with.
>> http://www.rothschild.com/
>

> You have been posting the same shite for 13 years Michael/S*nian/Paul
> Prick/Scoopex/Mozzer/ZalΒ  you big fat morbidly obese ******
>

> *FACT*

Your Hezbollah/Hamas supporting p*** mates are waiting in prison for
Tommy to deliver more KO blows when he starts acting big time. πŸ₯Š
--
"GM Paul *Snitch* can stand with people who wave swastikas. He can stand
with people who wave the Confederate flag." Sir Justin Trudeau, 16-Feb-2022