From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Cup final shame as Salbutamol addict Liverpool fans boo Prince
William ahead of game!
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 10:27:07 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Sun, 15 May 2022 09:27 UTC

It came as the royal, who is the president of the FA, made his way
across the pitch to shake hands with both sets of players ahead of kick-off.
The boos then got progressively louder through a rendition Abide With Me
and then the national anthem - when people also made obscene hand gestures.
The booing of the anthem is thought to be a tradition for Liverpool
supporters, which dates as far back as the 1980s.
more...
https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/prince-william-booed-wembley-crowd-fa-cup-final-liverpool/

Transalution is behind this! His bros booed the Prince in the islands!
No apology! No reparations!
The fat WHF Estate dwelling c*nt might lose some weight if he did a
spell of work on a cotton or sugar plantation! 🤬
--
22 out of Liverpool’s 35 first-team squad *allegedly* suffer from the
breathing condition Asthma.

Re: Cup final shame as Salbutamol addict Liverpool fans boo Prince William ahead of game!

<t5r7ca$srg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=4972&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#4972

From: paul...@nowhere.com (The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot "(Still" a natural human being as God "created))
God "created)" <paulpot@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
William ahead of game!
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 16:48:21 +0100
 by: The Genetically Unmo - Sun, 15 May 2022 15:48 UTC

On 15/05/2022 10:27, Darth Simian wrote:
> It came as the royal, who is the president of the FA, made his way
> across the pitch to shake hands with both sets of players ahead of
> kick-off.
> The boos then got progressively louder through a rendition Abide With Me
> and then the national anthem - when people also made obscene hand gestures.
> The booing of the anthem is thought to be a tradition for Liverpool
> supporters, which dates as far back as the 1980s.
> more...
> https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/prince-william-booed-wembley-crowd-fa-cup-final-liverpool/
>

> Transalution is behind this!  His bros booed the Prince in the islands!
> No apology!  No reparations!
> The fat WHF Estate dwelling c*nt might lose some weight if he did a
> spell of work on a cotton or sugar plantation! 🤬

I am proud of my fellow Kopites booing the lizard scum. When are the
parasites going to get the message?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣