From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Re:_(IVÁN):El_Padre_crece_contigo_en_el_luga
r_santísimo:_sacando_a_Satanás_de_Canaán_y_de_la
_tierra_entera,_empezando_en_tu_hogar:
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 10:32:06 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Sun, 15 May 2022 09:32 UTC

On 15/05/2022 02:59, Iván Valarezo wrote:
> Sábado, 14 de Mayo, 2022 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica
>
> Tell others about JESUS.
>
> Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
> prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
> You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
> suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
> of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
> is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
> Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
> add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is
sin.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully
are his delight.

Proverbs 10:9
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways
crooked will be found out.

Proverbs 28:6
Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is
crooked in his ways.

It comforts me that Liverpool's Salbutamol cheats are going to burn in
hell for eternity. 🔥👿
--
22 out of Liverpool’s 35 first-team squad *allegedly* suffer from the
breathing condition Asthma.

sport / alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united / Re: (IVÁN):El Padre crece contigo en el lugar santísimo: sacando a Satanás de Canaán y de la tierra entera, empezando en tu hogar: