The one sure way to make a lazy man look respectable is to put a fishing rod in his hand.

sport / rec.autos.sport.cart / Re: a Poster from the glory days of early 1960s

SubjectAuthor
* a Poster from the glory days of early 1960sa425couple
+- Re: a Poster from the glory days of early 1960sa425couple
`- Re: a Poster from the glory days of early 1960sa425couple

1
a Poster from the glory days of early 1960s

<GsFvK.32039$Me2.31799@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=51&group=rec.autos.sport.cart#51

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.cart,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Subject: a Poster from the glory days of early 1960s
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 09:41:16 -0700
 by: a425couple - Fri, 1 Jul 2022 16:41 UTC

http://northwesthistorics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2022_poster_lotus_19.pdf

Dan Gurney had recently won the Grand Prix of France
at Rouen-Les-Essarts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouen-Les-Essarts

Then he came over to the US West Coast Series,
and drove the red #96 Arciero Bros. Lotus 19
from last on the grid to the win.

https://northwesthistorics.com/home/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://northwesthistorics.com/home/
https://northwesthistorics.com/

Full set of races all 3 days.

July 1st – July 3rd of 2022 – Pacific Northwest Historic Races
Location: Pacific Raceways, 31001 144th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042

Celebrating 60th Anniversary of Lotus Racing Cars.

Saluting special feature Lotus 19 Climax winning car driven by Dan
Gurney at the 1962 Pacific Grand Prix at Kent Raceways

Re: a Poster from the glory days of early 1960s

<0PYvK.336640$vAW9.174451@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=52&group=rec.autos.sport.cart#52

Subject: Re: a Poster from the glory days of early 1960s
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.cart,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 07:42:09 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 14:42 UTC

On 7/1/2022 9:41 AM, a425couple wrote:
> http://northwesthistorics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2022_poster_lotus_19.pdf
>
> Dan Gurney had recently won the Grand Prix of France
> at Rouen-Les-Essarts.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouen-Les-Essarts
>
> Then he came over to the US West Coast Series,
> and drove the red #96 Arciero Bros. Lotus 19
> from last on the grid to the win.

(This was in 1962)
> https://northwesthistorics.com/home/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://northwesthistorics.com/home/
> https://northwesthistorics.com/
>
> Full set of races all 3 days.
>
> July 1st – July 3rd of 2022 – Pacific Northwest Historic Races
> Location:   Pacific Raceways, 31001 144th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042
>
> Celebrating 60th Anniversary of Lotus Racing Cars.
>
> Saluting special feature Lotus 19 Climax winning car driven by Dan
> Gurney at the 1962 Pacific Grand Prix at Kent Raceways

Yes, or mostly OK as far as the weather,
We finally shed the horrible wet and cold
Seattle Juneuary, into some glorious days.
Friday was sunny and mid 70s (F), and Saturday
should be similar. Sunday more in the mid 60s with
some showers moving through, that should
not bother things very much.

I see it appears the Tyrrell that Jackie Stewart
won the 1971 World Driver's Championship is here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Stewart

I probably should have entered my car, but could
not quite get the enthusiasm up for it this month.

Re: a Poster from the glory days of early 1960s

<sE_vK.250920$ssF.240960@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=53&group=rec.autos.sport.cart#53

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.sport.cart,rec.autos.sport.indy,rec.autos.sport.nascar
From: a425cou...@hotmail.com (a425couple)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 09:47:19 -0700
 by: a425couple - Sat, 2 Jul 2022 16:47 UTC

On 7/1/2022 9:41 AM, a425couple wrote:
> http://northwesthistorics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2022_poster_lotus_19.pdf
>

> Dan Gurney had recently won the Grand Prix of France
> at Rouen-Les-Essarts.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouen-Les-Essarts
>
> Then he came over to the US West Coast Series,
> and drove the red #96 Arciero Bros. Lotus 19
> from last on the grid to the win.
>
> https://northwesthistorics.com/home/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://northwesthistorics.com/home/
> https://northwesthistorics.com/
>
> Full set of races all 3 days.
>
> July 1st – July 3rd of 2022 – Pacific Northwest Historic Races
> Location:   Pacific Raceways, 31001 144th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042
>
> Celebrating 60th Anniversary of Lotus Racing Cars.
>
> Saluting special feature Lotus 19 Climax winning car driven by Dan
> Gurney at the 1962 Pacific Grand Prix at Kent Raceways

Does this work for others to view videos?

https://www.facebook.com/1647546957/videos/pcb.10217600017866091/3268590340125638

https://www.facebook.com/1647546957/videos/pcb.10217600017866091/1190136655106562

https://www.facebook.com/1647546957/videos/pcb.10217600017866091/1001813540481800

https://www.facebook.com/1647546957/videos/pcb.10217600017866091/570508284449253