From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Seeding scenarios prior to Sunday's games
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 12:52:09 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.16
 by: Robin Miller - Sun, 9 Apr 2023 16:52 UTC

https://twitter.com/JDJohnDickinson/status/1644827259201806336

Warriors are 5th seed if they win and Clippers lose. (But the Suns, whom
the Clippers play, are resting everyone, so that won't happen.)

Warriors are 6th seed if they win and Clippers win.

But Warriors are also 6th seed if they lose and

--New Orleans and the Lakers both lose, in which case it won't matter
what the Clippers do

--New Orleans wins and the Clippers and the Lakers lose.

The Warriors can't finish lower than the 8th seed.

--Robin

Re: Seeding scenarios prior to Sunday's games

<ded38f3b-9182-4f2d-af44-d0f80d6d7fb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=5314&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#5314

Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 18:32:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Seeding scenarios prior to Sunday's games
From: lonewolf...@gmail.com (Allen)
 by: Allen - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 01:32 UTC

On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:52:12 AM UTC-7, Robin Miller wrote:
> https://twitter.com/JDJohnDickinson/status/1644827259201806336
>
> Warriors are 5th seed if they win and Clippers lose. (But the Suns, whom
> the Clippers play, are resting everyone, so that won't happen.)
>
> Warriors are 6th seed if they win and Clippers win.

Wow, these last 3 games really worked out well for the Warriors. Both Sacramento and Portland rested their major players, basically handing the game to the Warriors. Of course, the other teams also benefited from the same thing. So these last games were almost anti-climactic. But now the Warriors have time to incorporate Wiggins back into the lineup, and have the best matchup they could have hoped for. It’s nice they don’t have to play Durant & Co in the 1st round.

Re: Seeding scenarios prior to Sunday's games

<k9hb6gFed9mU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=5315&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#5315

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 22:39:11 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 02:39 UTC

Allen wrote:
> On Sunday, April 9, 2023 at 9:52:12 AM UTC-7, Robin Miller wrote:
>> https://twitter.com/JDJohnDickinson/status/1644827259201806336
>>
>> Warriors are 5th seed if they win and Clippers lose. (But the Suns, whom
>> the Clippers play, are resting everyone, so that won't happen.)
>>
>> Warriors are 6th seed if they win and Clippers win.
>>

> Wow, these last 3 games really worked out well for the Warriors. Both Sacramento and Portland rested their major players, basically handing the game to the Warriors. Of course, the other teams also benefited from the same thing. So these last games were almost anti-climactic. But now the Warriors have time to incorporate Wiggins back into the lineup, and have the best matchup they could have hoped for. It’s nice they don’t have to play Durant & Co in the 1st round.

Agree all the way around!

--Robin