From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Well, that was unexpected
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 14:08:12 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.16
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 18:08 UTC

Not the win perhaps, but how easy it was.

A giant confidence boost for me. Maybe against this team the Warriors
have to mostly stagger Looney and Green. Or at least get Green to drive
to the basket so he's some kind of scoring threat.

The "non-Curry minutes" worry wouldn't be a worry if Klay would heat up.
Still waiting for his breakout game.

I wish Kuminga could do more than one thing offensively. He looks like
he has the potential to be a decent, if not pretty good, three-point
shooter. That should be the next development in his game.

Great to see Moody contributing.

Wonder what JaMychal was so heated about on the bench after he was
pulled in the first half? Lack of playing time? He did get another run
in the second half.

I also wish that the Warriors didn't seem so dependent on amazing
long-distance shots by Curry. They won't fall forever. Or maybe they will.

--Robin

Re: Well, that was unexpected

<u1vtat$35j3m$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=5400&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#5400

From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: Well, that was unexpected
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 23:03:09 -0700
 by: Allen - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 06:03 UTC

On 4/21/2023 11:08 AM, Robin Miller wrote:

> Not the win perhaps, but how easy it was.
>
> A giant confidence boost for me. Maybe against this team the Warriors
> have to mostly stagger Looney and Green. Or at least get Green to drive
> to the basket so he's some kind of scoring threat.
>
> The "non-Curry minutes" worry wouldn't be a worry if Klay would heat up.
> Still waiting for his breakout game.
>
> I wish Kuminga could do more than one thing offensively. He looks like
> he has the potential to be a decent, if not pretty good, three-point
> shooter. That should be the next development in his game.
>
> Great to see Moody contributing.
>
> Wonder what JaMychal was so heated about on the bench after he was
> pulled in the first half? Lack of playing time? He did get another run
> in the second half.
>
> I also wish that the Warriors didn't seem so dependent on amazing
> long-distance shots by Curry. They won't fall forever. Or maybe they will.
>
> --Robin

I was surprised they were able to play such good defense without
Draymond & GPII and were able to rebound so well. Major props to Looney
(who got tons of love from everyone after this game). But it was also
very cool that Moody rose up to play so well.