From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: That was a close one ...
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 22:34:25 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.16
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 02:34 UTC

The game was in the bag until Steph's brain cramp. Klay is shooting
better, but it's disappointing to be getting so little from the bench.
They can't go forever playing just six, with little more than cameos by
the others. Why isn't Payton making more of a difference? The perception
of his performance would have been completely different if he had hit
that open three-pointer from the corner.

Anyway, let's win games 5 and 6 and move on.

--Robin

Re: That was a close one ...

<u24tbj$6860$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=5411&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#5411

From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: That was a close one ...
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:34:11 -0700
 by: Allen - Mon, 24 Apr 2023 03:34 UTC

On 4/23/2023 7:34 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> The game was in the bag until Steph's brain cramp. Klay is shooting
> better, but it's disappointing to be getting so little from the bench.
> They can't go forever playing just six, with little more than cameos by
> the others. Why isn't Payton making more of a difference? The perception
> of his performance would have been completely different if he had hit
> that open three-pointer from the corner.
>
> Anyway, let's win games 5 and 6 and move on.
>
> --Robin

I'm kind of expecting this to go 7 games, and I'm not confident the
Warriors can win game 7 in Sac. This game got me impressed with the
Kings - they showed fight. My hope is that in game 7 they'll get a
little nervous and the Warriors will be able to take it.

-Allen

Re: That was a close one ...

<kap3i6FktihU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=5425&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#5425

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 00:34:11 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 04:34 UTC

Allen wrote:
> On 4/23/2023 7:34 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>

>> The game was in the bag until Steph's brain cramp. Klay is shooting
>> better, but it's disappointing to be getting so little from the bench.
>> They can't go forever playing just six, with little more than cameos
>> by the others. Why isn't Payton making more of a difference? The
>> perception of his performance would have been completely different if
>> he had hit that open three-pointer from the corner.
>>
>> Anyway, let's win games 5 and 6 and move on.
>>
>> --Robin
>

> I'm kind of expecting this to go 7 games, and I'm not confident the
> Warriors can win game 7 in Sac. This game got me impressed with the
> Kings - they showed fight. My hope is that in game 7 they'll get a
> little nervous and the Warriors will be able to take it.
>
> -Allen

I agree that the Kings are good. They're more athletic than the Warriors
ever were, even when they were young. I hope the Warriors can win game
5, as I don't have a lot of confidence in their winning a game 7 in
front of that crowd in Sacramento.

--Robin