From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: It's hard to believe Steph is still this good
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 02:02:05 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.16
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 06:02 UTC

at age 35. This team would be nothing (well, nothing like what it is
today) without him.

Three down, one more to go. Winning Friday would fulfill the "Warriors
in 6" that seemed to be the most popular pre-series prediction.

I'm still concerned about how little the Warriors are getting from their
reserves. What happened to Poole? At least GP2 is looking more like himself.

--Robin

Re: It's hard to believe Steph is still this good

<kauj38Fg86vU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=5436&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#5436

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: It's hard to believe Steph is still this good
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 02:29:55 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 06:29 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> at age 35. This team would be nothing (well, nothing like what it is
> today) without him.
>
> Three down, one more to go. Winning Friday would fulfill the "Warriors
> in 6" that seemed to be the most popular pre-series prediction.
>
> I'm still concerned about how little the Warriors are getting from their
> reserves. What happened to Poole? At least GP2 is looking more like
> himself.
>
> --Robin

Another thing: Fox clearly wore down as the game went on. He barely
scored in the second half. If he didn't have the finger injury, who
knows what might have happened.

--Robin

Re: It's hard to believe Steph is still this good

<kaujqaFgbccU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=5437&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#5437

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 02:42:14 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 06:42 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:
> Robin Miller wrote:
>>

>> at age 35. This team would be nothing (well, nothing like what it is
>> today) without him.
>>
>> Three down, one more to go. Winning Friday would fulfill the "Warriors
>> in 6" that seemed to be the most popular pre-series prediction.
>>
>> I'm still concerned about how little the Warriors are getting from
>> their reserves. What happened to Poole? At least GP2 is looking more
>> like himself.
>>
>> --Robin
>

> Another thing: Fox clearly wore down as the game went on. He barely
> scored in the second half. If he didn't have the finger injury, who
> knows what might have happened.
>
> --Robin

Another observation: The Warriors finished with only 14 turnovers after
having 8 or 9 at halftime, while the Kings finished with 19. Another big
factor. Fox had six of the Kings' turnovers, and some of that had to be
his finger.

--Robin

sport / alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors / It's hard to believe Steph is still this good