From: communi...@charlotteobserver.com (rsfckers will eat gwen berry's shit)
Subject: Re: All right all you nigger lovers, now listen up
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 02:52:53 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college, free.traitor.gwen-berry,
free.nazi.gwen-berry
 by: rsfckers will eat gw - Fri, 2 Jul 2021 00:52 UTC

In article
<7715b8682cf6683cae76e6396bb28c70@remailer.paranoici.org>
Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> Another America hating nigger in the news. The worst mistake America ever made was to import all these black Africans into America in the first place. Niggers will never be satisfied. They are 1000 times the children of the devil as whites. Most can't break the devil's grip. Niggers are the greatest assets the devil has to create chaos, murders, and destruction. The demoncratic party has managed to bring the stupid high school and college students into the devil's grasp also. They all will see their demon handlers at the final judgment. In the mean time, they will all die in their rebellion and wait in until then hell craving water, give me water. No more turning their back on the flag, no more Facebook and Twitter, no more safe places, no more comfortable homes, no more refreshing glasses of tea and lemon aid, no more computer games, no more friends or family, no more holidays and vacations, no more fornicating with a girlfriend or every girl in sight, just having to wait
> in terrible heat, burning their rear ends sitting on a rock, desperately needing a glass of water.
>
> <https://nypost.com/2021/06/27/olympic-hammer-thrower-gwen-berry-turns-back-to-us-flag/>

Make sure you inform those sponsoring this black whore of your
displeasure.

https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/sponsor-athlete-activists/

Nike
Coca-Cola
Kellogg�s
Hersheys
United Airlines
Ralph Lauren
Toyota
Samsung

Re: All right all you nigger lovers, now listen up

<c08213f5-4bf1-44b7-b594-e1717473e5a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=55538&group=rec.sport.football.college#55538

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 05:52:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Sat, 3 Jul 2021 12:52 UTC

Your local KKK meeting is tonight.

Mike

Re: All right all you nigger lovers, now listen up

<fd51b6fd-e3a6-4fdb-94f1-9d791841773dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=55856&group=rec.sport.football.college#55856

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:33:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: cerealpi...@gmail.com (Cereal Pirate)
 by: Cereal Pirate - Fri, 23 Jul 2021 14:33 UTC

While I think you are sorta right. There is no need to get all bent outta shape. The real reality is the only people killing blacks ... Is blacks. The people holding black people back ... Is blacks. You can't cure stupid so stop worrying. Get on with life and let the unevolved return to the neaderthals they are. The kkk white supremacists are no different than the blm black panthers. Trash comes in all colors not just white! The fact that our gov allows the racist acts like what Gwen Berry did just shows their agendas and how sorry they really are. I don't like American but it's my home and if I was lucky to become a professional athlete I wouldn't be so ignorant and racist to turn my back and cover my head. Maybe she should take off the horrible fake lashes and open her eyes. The only current race issues are the ones in their heads !

Re: All right all you nigger lovers, now listen up

<4244b8fa-caee-4eed-82d6-48f64d248dc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=55865&group=rec.sport.football.college#55865

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: jaymille...@gmail.com (Johnny RSFCootball)
 by: Johnny RSFCootball - Sat, 24 Jul 2021 02:57 UTC

On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 9:34:02 AM UTC-5, Cereal Pirate wrote:
> While I think you are sorta right. There is no need to get all bent outta shape. The real reality is the only people killing blacks ... Is blacks. The people holding black people back ... Is blacks. You can't cure stupid so stop worrying. Get on with life and let the unevolved return to the neaderthals they are. The kkk white supremacists are no different than the blm black panthers. Trash comes in all colors not just white! The fact that our gov allows the racist acts like what Gwen Berry did just shows their agendas and how sorry they really are. I don't like American but it's my home and if I was lucky to become a professional athlete I wouldn't be so ignorant and racist to turn my back and cover my head. Maybe she should take off the horrible fake lashes and open her eyes. The only current race issues are the ones in their heads !

Grandpa gets cranky when he skips his nap.