Give me a fish and I will eat today. Teach me to fish and I will eat forever.

sport / rec.sport.football.college / Re: Build back terrorists better

SubjectAuthor
* Build back terrorists betterIrish Ranger
+* Re: Build back terrorists betterxyzzy
|+- Re: Build back terrorists betterfloaterjr
|+- Re: Build back terrorists betterCon Reeder, unhyphenated American
|`- Re: Build back terrorists betterIrish Ranger
+* Re: Build back terrorists betterunclejr
|+* Re: Build back terrorists betterIrish Ranger
||`- Re: Build back terrorists betterunclejr
|`- Re: Build back terrorists betterKen Olson
`- Re: Build back terrorists betterMichael Falkner

1
Build back terrorists better

<b4c4a582-f332-413c-b3cc-d203f4336537n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56536&group=rec.sport.football.college#56536

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 16:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Build back terrorists better
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Ranger)
 by: Irish Ranger - Sat, 4 Sep 2021 23:01 UTC

"Victor Davis Hanson: Biden created the most heavily armed terrorist nation in history. The $90 billion in military weapons left for the Taliban is nearly 85% of the total military aid the U.S. has given to Israel over 70 years, the author claimed.

Author and historian Victor Davis Hanson said Friday that President Joe Biden, through his Afghanistan withdrawal strategy and process, has birthed the most powerful and well-equipped terror state in the Earth's history.

Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the Delaware Democrat and his staff and military brass have acted "nonchalant" about the fact they just gifted $90 billion in weapons to the Taliban. "I think we are underestimating it, Tucker. If you look at all the military aid that we have given Israel since the founding of the Jewish State, this is about 85% of that [which we gave] over a 70 year period. We are all worried about the new aircraft carrier Gerald Ford [at] $12 billion; the most expensive aircraft carrier in history.. We could have had 7 of them for the price of weapons that we have left in Afghanistan," he said.

"So this is the greatest loss of military equipment in the history of warfare by one power. It’s absolutely staggering, and yet, we take it so nonchalantly: The people responsible for this should be either fired or resigned," he added.
Biden and his team have done lasting damage to the United States and global security, he added, noting how the Pentagon and White House "empowered a pre-civilizational terrorist band, making them into a considerable militia that will cause havoc for the next 20 years."

Hanson later added that much of the onus for the billions in free armaments the U.S. taxpayer gave to the Taliban lies on the stateside generals who he said were either distracted by their previously-attested concern for "wokeness" or another less important regard.

"There is something terribly wrong with our military. I don’t know whether it is their distraction because of wokeness, as they go through the ranks and rosters trying to weed out potential, I don’t know, ‘supremacists’ -- or they are just incompetent, or they are too worried about the revolving door of going in and out from defense contractor boards, but we need a bipartisan investigation of our top brass and the system," he said.
"It’s a systemic failure and it’s costing us dearly."

Irish Mike

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up", Barak Obama

Re: Build back terrorists better

<sh152i$fod$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56540&group=rec.sport.football.college#56540

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Build back terrorists better
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 01:04:18 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:jWt3lJJaF+sSkJzxU3lQUAQhQ68=
 by: xyzzy - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 01:04 UTC

Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Victor Davis Hanson: Biden created the most heavily armed terrorist
> nation in history. The $90 billion in military weapons left for the
> Taliban is nearly 85% of the total military aid the U.S. has given to
> Israel over 70 years, the author claimed.
>
> Author and historian Victor Davis Hanson said Friday that President Joe
> Biden, through his Afghanistan withdrawal strategy and process, has
> birthed the most powerful and well-equipped terror state in the Earth's history.
>
> Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the Delaware Democrat and his staff
> and military brass have acted "nonchalant" about the fact they just
> gifted $90 billion in weapons to the Taliban. "I think we are
> underestimating it, Tucker. If you look at all the military aid that we
> have given Israel since the founding of the Jewish State, this is about
> 85% of that [which we gave] over a 70 year period. We are all worried
> about the new aircraft carrier Gerald Ford [at] $12 billion; the most
> expensive aircraft carrier in history. We could have had 7 of them for
> the price of weapons that we have left in Afghanistan," he said.
>
> "So this is the greatest loss of military equipment in the history of
> warfare by one power. It’s absolutely staggering, and yet, we take it so
> nonchalantly: The people responsible for this should be either fired or
> resigned," he added.
> Biden and his team have done lasting damage to the
> United States and global security, he added, noting how the Pentagon and
> White House "empowered a pre-civilizational terrorist band, making them
> into a considerable militia that will cause havoc for the next 20 years."
>
> Hanson later added that much of the onus for the billions in free
> armaments the U.S. taxpayer gave to the Taliban lies on the stateside
> generals who he said were either distracted by their previously-attested
> concern for "wokeness" or another less important regard.
>
> "There is something terribly wrong with our military. I don’t know
> whether it is their distraction because of wokeness, as they go through
> the ranks and rosters trying to weed out potential, I don’t know,
> ‘supremacists’ -- or they are just incompetent, or they are too worried
> about the revolving door of going in and out from defense contractor
> boards, but we need a bipartisan investigation of our top brass and the system," he said.
> "It’s a systemic failure and it’s costing us dearly."
>
> Irish Mike
>
> "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up", Barak Obama

Never underestimate Irish Mike’s ability to make an ass of himself by
posting here but not reading anything.

Read this, dipshit:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/taliban-angry-and-disappointed-after-us-disabled-military-equipment-before-leavi/

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: Build back terrorists better

<65e9fe53-56eb-4200-bafc-bb4cfeef15a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56544&group=rec.sport.football.college#56544

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: watson...@gmail.com (unclejr)
 by: unclejr - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:25 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 6:01:04 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> "Victor Davis Hanson: Biden created the most heavily armed terrorist nation in history. The $90 billion in military weapons left for the Taliban is nearly 85% of the total military aid the U.S. has given to Israel over 70 years, the author claimed.
>
> Author and historian Victor Davis Hanson said Friday that President Joe Biden, through his Afghanistan withdrawal strategy and process, has birthed the most powerful and well-equipped terror state in the Earth's history.
>
> Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the Delaware Democrat and his staff and military brass have acted "nonchalant" about the fact they just gifted $90 billion in weapons to the Taliban. "I think we are underestimating it, Tucker. If you look at all the military aid that we have given Israel since the founding of the Jewish State, this is about 85% of that [which we gave] over a 70 year period. We are all worried about the new aircraft carrier Gerald Ford [at] $12 billion; the most expensive aircraft carrier in history. We could have had 7 of them for the price of weapons that we have left in Afghanistan," he said.
>
> "So this is the greatest loss of military equipment in the history of warfare by one power. It’s absolutely staggering, and yet, we take it so nonchalantly: The people responsible for this should be either fired or resigned," he added.
> Biden and his team have done lasting damage to the United States and global security, he added, noting how the Pentagon and White House "empowered a pre-civilizational terrorist band, making them into a considerable militia that will cause havoc for the next 20 years."
>
> Hanson later added that much of the onus for the billions in free armaments the U.S. taxpayer gave to the Taliban lies on the stateside generals who he said were either distracted by their previously-attested concern for "wokeness" or another less important regard.
>
> "There is something terribly wrong with our military. I don’t know whether it is their distraction because of wokeness, as they go through the ranks and rosters trying to weed out potential, I don’t know, ‘supremacists’ -- or they are just incompetent, or they are too worried about the revolving door of going in and out from defense contractor boards, but we need a bipartisan investigation of our top brass and the system," he said.
> "It’s a systemic failure and it’s costing us dearly."
>
> Irish Mike
>
> "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up", Barak Obama

Sour grapes much, bruh? You're such a brain-washed dunce.

Re: Build back terrorists better

<9f18b90d-7b2a-4f63-8cac-cc5b397091acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56547&group=rec.sport.football.college#56547

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 19:30:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Ranger)
 by: Irish Ranger - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:30 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 10:25:20 PM UTC-4, unclejr wrote:
> On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 6:01:04 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> > "Victor Davis Hanson: Biden created the most heavily armed terrorist nation in history. The $90 billion in military weapons left for the Taliban is nearly 85% of the total military aid the U.S. has given to Israel over 70 years, the author claimed.
> >
> > Author and historian Victor Davis Hanson said Friday that President Joe Biden, through his Afghanistan withdrawal strategy and process, has birthed the most powerful and well-equipped terror state in the Earth's history.
> >
> > Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the Delaware Democrat and his staff and military brass have acted "nonchalant" about the fact they just gifted $90 billion in weapons to the Taliban. "I think we are underestimating it, Tucker. If you look at all the military aid that we have given Israel since the founding of the Jewish State, this is about 85% of that [which we gave] over a 70 year period. We are all worried about the new aircraft carrier Gerald Ford [at] $12 billion; the most expensive aircraft carrier in history. We could have had 7 of them for the price of weapons that we have left in Afghanistan," he said.
> >
> > "So this is the greatest loss of military equipment in the history of warfare by one power. It’s absolutely staggering, and yet, we take it so nonchalantly: The people responsible for this should be either fired or resigned," he added.
> > Biden and his team have done lasting damage to the United States and global security, he added, noting how the Pentagon and White House "empowered a pre-civilizational terrorist band, making them into a considerable militia that will cause havoc for the next 20 years."
> >
> > Hanson later added that much of the onus for the billions in free armaments the U.S. taxpayer gave to the Taliban lies on the stateside generals who he said were either distracted by their previously-attested concern for "wokeness" or another less important regard.
> >
> > "There is something terribly wrong with our military. I don’t know whether it is their distraction because of wokeness, as they go through the ranks and rosters trying to weed out potential, I don’t know, ‘supremacists’ -- or they are just incompetent, or they are too worried about the revolving door of going in and out from defense contractor boards, but we need a bipartisan investigation of our top brass and the system," he said.
> > "It’s a systemic failure and it’s costing us dearly."
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> > "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up", Barak Obama
> Sour grapes much, bruh? You're such a brain-washed dunce.

Re: Build back terrorists better

<8e2bae55-33aa-484d-9192-d92dd0bb4c62n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56552&group=rec.sport.football.college#56552

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 20:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: watson...@gmail.com (unclejr)
 by: unclejr - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 03:33 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 9:30:54 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 10:25:20 PM UTC-4, unclejr wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 6:01:04 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
> > > "Victor Davis Hanson: Biden created the most heavily armed terrorist nation in history. The $90 billion in military weapons left for the Taliban is nearly 85% of the total military aid the U.S. has given to Israel over 70 years, the author claimed.
> > >
> > > Author and historian Victor Davis Hanson said Friday that President Joe Biden, through his Afghanistan withdrawal strategy and process, has birthed the most powerful and well-equipped terror state in the Earth's history..
> > >
> > > Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the Delaware Democrat and his staff and military brass have acted "nonchalant" about the fact they just gifted $90 billion in weapons to the Taliban. "I think we are underestimating it, Tucker. If you look at all the military aid that we have given Israel since the founding of the Jewish State, this is about 85% of that [which we gave] over a 70 year period. We are all worried about the new aircraft carrier Gerald Ford [at] $12 billion; the most expensive aircraft carrier in history. We could have had 7 of them for the price of weapons that we have left in Afghanistan," he said.
> > >
> > > "So this is the greatest loss of military equipment in the history of warfare by one power. It’s absolutely staggering, and yet, we take it so nonchalantly: The people responsible for this should be either fired or resigned," he added.
> > > Biden and his team have done lasting damage to the United States and global security, he added, noting how the Pentagon and White House "empowered a pre-civilizational terrorist band, making them into a considerable militia that will cause havoc for the next 20 years."
> > >
> > > Hanson later added that much of the onus for the billions in free armaments the U.S. taxpayer gave to the Taliban lies on the stateside generals who he said were either distracted by their previously-attested concern for "wokeness" or another less important regard.
> > >
> > > "There is something terribly wrong with our military. I don’t know whether it is their distraction because of wokeness, as they go through the ranks and rosters trying to weed out potential, I don’t know, ‘supremacists’ -- or they are just incompetent, or they are too worried about the revolving door of going in and out from defense contractor boards, but we need a bipartisan investigation of our top brass and the system," he said.
> > > "It’s a systemic failure and it’s costing us dearly."
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> > >
> > > "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up", Barak Obama
> > Sour grapes much, bruh? You're such a brain-washed dunce.

If you couldn't copy and paste, you'd have nothing to say.

Re: Build back terrorists better

<530ce4d6-2b78-4e07-a42c-0b18cc26adcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56557&group=rec.sport.football.college#56557

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 21:19:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 04:19 UTC

You better hope you get the Liberal Hunting License order good and quick, boy.

Some of us are out of patience with the likes of you.

Mike

Re: Build back terrorists better

<sh1n95$6cu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56563&group=rec.sport.football.college#56563

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:15:00 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 06:15 UTC

On 9/4/2021 10:25 PM, unclejr wrote:
> On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 6:01:04 PM UTC-5, Irish Ranger wrote:
>> "Victor Davis Hanson: Biden created the most heavily armed terrorist nation in history. The $90 billion in military weapons left for the Taliban is nearly 85% of the total military aid the U.S. has given to Israel over 70 years, the author claimed.
>>
>> Author and historian Victor Davis Hanson said Friday that President Joe Biden, through his Afghanistan withdrawal strategy and process, has birthed the most powerful and well-equipped terror state in the Earth's history.
>>
>> Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the Delaware Democrat and his staff and military brass have acted "nonchalant" about the fact they just gifted $90 billion in weapons to the Taliban. "I think we are underestimating it, Tucker. If you look at all the military aid that we have given Israel since the founding of the Jewish State, this is about 85% of that [which we gave] over a 70 year period. We are all worried about the new aircraft carrier Gerald Ford [at] $12 billion; the most expensive aircraft carrier in history. We could have had 7 of them for the price of weapons that we have left in Afghanistan," he said.
>>
>> "So this is the greatest loss of military equipment in the history of warfare by one power. It’s absolutely staggering, and yet, we take it so nonchalantly: The people responsible for this should be either fired or resigned," he added.
>> Biden and his team have done lasting damage to the United States and global security, he added, noting how the Pentagon and White House "empowered a pre-civilizational terrorist band, making them into a considerable militia that will cause havoc for the next 20 years."
>>
>> Hanson later added that much of the onus for the billions in free armaments the U.S. taxpayer gave to the Taliban lies on the stateside generals who he said were either distracted by their previously-attested concern for "wokeness" or another less important regard.
>>
>> "There is something terribly wrong with our military. I don’t know whether it is their distraction because of wokeness, as they go through the ranks and rosters trying to weed out potential, I don’t know, ‘supremacists’ -- or they are just incompetent, or they are too worried about the revolving door of going in and out from defense contractor boards, but we need a bipartisan investigation of our top brass and the system," he said.
>> "It’s a systemic failure and it’s costing us dearly."
>>
>> Irish Mike
>>
>> "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up", Barak Obama
>
> Sour grapes much, bruh? You're such a brain-washed dunce.

They should have booby trapped the equipment before it was left there.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Re: Build back terrorists better

<d0a00ec7-d32c-4642-9635-30024c995e66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56568&group=rec.sport.football.college#56568

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 01:42:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: gpg...@gmail.com (floaterjr)
 by: floaterjr - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 08:42 UTC

On Saturday, September 4, 2021 at 9:04:21 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> Irish Ranger <irishra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > "Victor Davis Hanson: Biden created the most heavily armed terrorist
> > nation in history. The $90 billion in military weapons left for the
> > Taliban is nearly 85% of the total military aid the U.S. has given to
> > Israel over 70 years, the author claimed.
> >
> > Author and historian Victor Davis Hanson said Friday that President Joe
> > Biden, through his Afghanistan withdrawal strategy and process, has
> > birthed the most powerful and well-equipped terror state in the Earth's history.
> >
> > Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the Delaware Democrat and his staff
> > and military brass have acted "nonchalant" about the fact they just
> > gifted $90 billion in weapons to the Taliban. "I think we are
> > underestimating it, Tucker. If you look at all the military aid that we
> > have given Israel since the founding of the Jewish State, this is about
> > 85% of that [which we gave] over a 70 year period. We are all worried
> > about the new aircraft carrier Gerald Ford [at] $12 billion; the most
> > expensive aircraft carrier in history. We could have had 7 of them for
> > the price of weapons that we have left in Afghanistan," he said.
> >
> > "So this is the greatest loss of military equipment in the history of
> > warfare by one power. It’s absolutely staggering, and yet, we take it so
> > nonchalantly: The people responsible for this should be either fired or
> > resigned," he added.
> > Biden and his team have done lasting damage to the
> > United States and global security, he added, noting how the Pentagon and
> > White House "empowered a pre-civilizational terrorist band, making them
> > into a considerable militia that will cause havoc for the next 20 years.."
> >
> > Hanson later added that much of the onus for the billions in free
> > armaments the U.S. taxpayer gave to the Taliban lies on the stateside
> > generals who he said were either distracted by their previously-attested
> > concern for "wokeness" or another less important regard.
> >
> > "There is something terribly wrong with our military. I don’t know
> > whether it is their distraction because of wokeness, as they go through
> > the ranks and rosters trying to weed out potential, I don’t know,
> > ‘supremacists’ -- or they are just incompetent, or they are too worried
> > about the revolving door of going in and out from defense contractor
> > boards, but we need a bipartisan investigation of our top brass and the system," he said.
> > "It’s a systemic failure and it’s costing us dearly."
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> > "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up", Barak Obama
> >
> Never underestimate Irish Mike’s ability to make an ass of himself by
> posting here but not reading anything.
>
> Read this, dipshit:
>
> https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/taliban-angry-and-disappointed-after-us-disabled-military-equipment-before-leavi/
>
> --
> “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
> liberal personality.” — Altie
Propaganda. the Biden administration is doing everything it can to hind the facts about the military equipment left behind.
https://thedrilldown.com/newsroom/abracadabra-the-biden-administration-makes-afghan-weapon-reports-disappear/

Re: Build back terrorists better

<slrnsja2gh.5p7.constance@mx2.valuemedia.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56583&group=rec.sport.football.college#56583

From: consta...@duxmail.com (Con Reeder, unhyphenated American)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 18:18:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Con Reeder, unhyphen - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 18:18 UTC

On 2021-09-05, xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:
> Irish Ranger <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> "Victor Davis Hanson: Biden created the most heavily armed terrorist
>> nation in history. The $90 billion in military weapons left for the
>> Taliban is nearly 85% of the total military aid the U.S. has given to
>> Israel over 70 years, the author claimed.
>>
>> Author and historian Victor Davis Hanson said Friday that President Joe
>> Biden, through his Afghanistan withdrawal strategy and process, has
>> birthed the most powerful and well-equipped terror state in the Earth's history.
>>
>> Hanson told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" the Delaware Democrat and his staff
>> and military brass have acted "nonchalant" about the fact they just
>> gifted $90 billion in weapons to the Taliban. "I think we are
>> underestimating it, Tucker. If you look at all the military aid that we
>> have given Israel since the founding of the Jewish State, this is about
>> 85% of that [which we gave] over a 70 year period. We are all worried
>> about the new aircraft carrier Gerald Ford [at] $12 billion; the most
>> expensive aircraft carrier in history. We could have had 7 of them for
>> the price of weapons that we have left in Afghanistan," he said.
>>
>> "So this is the greatest loss of military equipment in the history of
>> warfare by one power. It???s absolutely staggering, and yet, we take it so
>> nonchalantly: The people responsible for this should be either fired or
>> resigned," he added.
>> Biden and his team have done lasting damage to the
>> United States and global security, he added, noting how the Pentagon and
>> White House "empowered a pre-civilizational terrorist band, making them
>> into a considerable militia that will cause havoc for the next 20 years."
>>
>> Hanson later added that much of the onus for the billions in free
>> armaments the U.S. taxpayer gave to the Taliban lies on the stateside
>> generals who he said were either distracted by their previously-attested
>> concern for "wokeness" or another less important regard.
>>
>> "There is something terribly wrong with our military. I don???t know
>> whether it is their distraction because of wokeness, as they go through
>> the ranks and rosters trying to weed out potential, I don???t know,
>> ???supremacists??? -- or they are just incompetent, or they are too worried
>> about the revolving door of going in and out from defense contractor
>> boards, but we need a bipartisan investigation of our top brass and the system," he said.
>> "It???s a systemic failure and it???s costing us dearly."
>>
>> Irish Mike
>>
>> "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*ck things up", Barak Obama
>>

> Never underestimate Irish Mike???s ability to make an ass of himself by
> posting here but not reading anything.
>
> Read this, dipshit:
>
> https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/taliban-angry-and-disappointed-after-us-disabled-military-equipment-before-leavi/

Did they disable the Humvees and trucks? No. Did they disable small
arms? No. They just disabled weapons systems, which were essentially
disabled for real use by lack of expertise.

We left billions in goods that they can sell, give to the Iranians, and use.

Imagine what the mainstream media would be doing if Trump had:

* Armed our enemies
* Gave the Taliban a list of our citizens and green card holders
* Bombed civilians
* Killed Afghan children
* Left Americans in Afghanistan
* Left worker dogs to die
* Let 13 US Soldiers die
* Checked his watch as those soldiers were returned home

--
Making the simple complex, that is easy -- anyone can do that.
But to make the complex simple, awesomely simple, that is

Re: Build back terrorists better

<51176fcf-348a-4f73-95f8-69a8a472c9e9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56589&group=rec.sport.football.college#56589

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 12:19:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Ranger)
 by: Irish Ranger - Sun, 5 Sep 2021 19:19 UTC

Biden gave the Taliban more than 200 aircraft, thousands of military vehicles and tens of thousands of assault rifles, machine guns, grenades etc. He did not disable them. There are videos of the Taliban flying US helicopters with their flag on them. There is also video of the Taliban driving a convoy of US military vehicles through the streets
of Kabul.

And even if they did disable a few of the aircraft, do you seriously believe that the US did not train hundreds of Afghans to be mechanics and repairmen to work on those helicopters and all the other military vehicles? Besides, with the $tens of millions they'll get from selling US military equipment, the Taliban can afford to hire all the outside mechanics and repairmen they need.

Of course, this doesn't include the thousands of Muslim terrorists’ prisoners that Biden turned lose. Now they are out, fully equipped with the best American weapons and explosives and their main objective is to kill Americans any way and anywhere they can.

Joe Biden has the blood of 13 dead American soldiers on his hands now and there will be many, many more dead Americans as a result of his incredible blunders and stupidity.

Irish Mike