The real problem with hunting elephants is carrying the decoys.

sport / rec.sport.football.college / College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

SubjectAuthor
* College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football gamesInsurrection! Lol!
`* Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football gamesunclejr
 `* Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football gamesKen Olson
  +* Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football gamesJohnny RSFCootball
  |+- Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football gamesMichael Falkner
  |`* Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football gamesxyzzy
  | `- Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football gamesKen Olson
  `- Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football gamesxyzzy

1
College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

<XnsADA3C721F7B6DEVAC@94.23.43.182>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56828&group=rec.sport.football.college#56828

From: insurrec...@yahoo.com (Insurrection! Lol!)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,alt.education
Subject: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 02:34:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Insurrection! Lol! - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 02:34 UTC

Obviously college is doing them some good. They are already smarter than
those who put Biden and the whore in office.

College football fans have taken to chanting, "F--- Joe Biden!" in the
stands during games, and Saturday marked the second straight weekend of
presidential taunts.

Old Rowe Sports identified at least four instances of the chant "F--- Joe
Biden!" at college football games during the weekend of September 4, 2021.
The chants broke out at Coastal Carolina University, Virginia Tech, Auburn
University, and Texas A&M.

WARNING: The following tweets contain strong language

The chant broke out again amid the student section at the Auburn/Alabama
State game on September 11.

Another video showed students in the stands shouting "F--- Joe Biden!" at
the Mississippi State/NC State game on Saturday.

The Athletic's Aaron Suttles reported that the student section at Alabama
also chanted, "F--- Joe Biden!"

Donald Trump Jr. predicted that the trend will continue. He said the Biden
presidency has "gotten so bad that the media can't run cover for him
anymore."

"When you look at Afghanistan, and I can go through fifty points on it,
$65 to $80 billion of equipment left to our enemies, giving them a kill
list of American citizens, giving them the biometric scanners� pulling out
the military before you pull out civilians," Trump said. "The list goes on
and on."

He mentioned the border crisis, inflation and the economy, and the
disdainful attitude with which the Biden administration handles questions.

"I imagine the chants will continue because, guess what, folks, it's not
getting any better until we say, �enough is enough,�" Trump Jr. concluded.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/college-students-chant-fk-joe-biden-at-
football-games

Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

<fd0d271f-2f55-4752-83af-958a77d8b0edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56831&group=rec.sport.football.college#56831

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: watson...@gmail.com (unclejr)
 by: unclejr - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:36 UTC

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 9:34:35 PM UTC-5, Insurrection! Lol! wrote:
> Obviously college is doing them some good. They are already smarter than
> those who put Biden and the whore in office.
>
> College football fans have taken to chanting, "F--- Joe Biden!" in the
> stands during games, and Saturday marked the second straight weekend of
> presidential taunts.
>
> Old Rowe Sports identified at least four instances of the chant "F--- Joe
> Biden!" at college football games during the weekend of September 4, 2021..
> The chants broke out at Coastal Carolina University, Virginia Tech, Auburn
> University, and Texas A&M.
>
> WARNING: The following tweets contain strong language
>

> The chant broke out again amid the student section at the Auburn/Alabama
> State game on September 11.
>

> Another video showed students in the stands shouting "F--- Joe Biden!" at
> the Mississippi State/NC State game on Saturday.
>

> The Athletic's Aaron Suttles reported that the student section at Alabama
> also chanted, "F--- Joe Biden!"
>
> Donald Trump Jr. predicted that the trend will continue. He said the Biden
> presidency has "gotten so bad that the media can't run cover for him
> anymore."
>
> "When you look at Afghanistan, and I can go through fifty points on it,
> $65 to $80 billion of equipment left to our enemies, giving them a kill
> list of American citizens, giving them the biometric scanners… pulling out
> the military before you pull out civilians," Trump said. "The list goes on
> and on."
>
> He mentioned the border crisis, inflation and the economy, and the
> disdainful attitude with which the Biden administration handles questions..
>
> "I imagine the chants will continue because, guess what, folks, it's not
> getting any better until we say, ‘enough is enough,’" Trump Jr. concluded.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/college-students-chant-fk-joe-biden-at-
> football-games

And... this is a good thing?

Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

<shmlje$1em$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56832&group=rec.sport.football.college#56832

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 00:55:08 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:55 UTC

On 9/13/2021 12:36 AM, unclejr wrote:
> On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 9:34:35 PM UTC-5, Insurrection! Lol! wrote:
>> Obviously college is doing them some good. They are already smarter than
>> those who put Biden and the whore in office.
>>
>> College football fans have taken to chanting, "F--- Joe Biden!" in the
>> stands during games, and Saturday marked the second straight weekend of
>> presidential taunts.
>>
>> Old Rowe Sports identified at least four instances of the chant "F--- Joe
>> Biden!" at college football games during the weekend of September 4, 2021.
>> The chants broke out at Coastal Carolina University, Virginia Tech, Auburn
>> University, and Texas A&M.
>>
>> WARNING: The following tweets contain strong language
>>

>> The chant broke out again amid the student section at the Auburn/Alabama
>> State game on September 11.
>>

>> Another video showed students in the stands shouting "F--- Joe Biden!" at
>> the Mississippi State/NC State game on Saturday.
>>

>> The Athletic's Aaron Suttles reported that the student section at Alabama
>> also chanted, "F--- Joe Biden!"
>>
>> Donald Trump Jr. predicted that the trend will continue. He said the Biden
>> presidency has "gotten so bad that the media can't run cover for him
>> anymore."
>>
>> "When you look at Afghanistan, and I can go through fifty points on it,
>> $65 to $80 billion of equipment left to our enemies, giving them a kill
>> list of American citizens, giving them the biometric scanners… pulling out
>> the military before you pull out civilians," Trump said. "The list goes on
>> and on."
>>
>> He mentioned the border crisis, inflation and the economy, and the
>> disdainful attitude with which the Biden administration handles questions.
>>
>> "I imagine the chants will continue because, guess what, folks, it's not
>> getting any better until we say, ‘enough is enough,’" Trump Jr. concluded.
>>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/college-students-chant-fk-joe-biden-at-
>> football-games
>
> And... this is a good thing?

It shows increasing political acuity among college students.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

<079b27ad-5fb5-458f-bd4f-7e215f472e53n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56833&group=rec.sport.football.college#56833

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: jaymille...@gmail.com (Johnny RSFCootball)
 by: Johnny RSFCootball - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 05:05 UTC

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:55:14 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 9/13/2021 12:36 AM, unclejr wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 9:34:35 PM UTC-5, Insurrection! Lol! wrote:
> >> Obviously college is doing them some good. They are already smarter than
> >> those who put Biden and the whore in office.
> >>
> >> College football fans have taken to chanting, "F--- Joe Biden!" in the
> >> stands during games, and Saturday marked the second straight weekend of
> >> presidential taunts.
> >>
> >> Old Rowe Sports identified at least four instances of the chant "F--- Joe
> >> Biden!" at college football games during the weekend of September 4, 2021.
> >> The chants broke out at Coastal Carolina University, Virginia Tech, Auburn
> >> University, and Texas A&M.
> >>
> >> WARNING: The following tweets contain strong language
> >>

> >> The chant broke out again amid the student section at the Auburn/Alabama
> >> State game on September 11.
> >>

> >> Another video showed students in the stands shouting "F--- Joe Biden!" at
> >> the Mississippi State/NC State game on Saturday.
> >>

> >> The Athletic's Aaron Suttles reported that the student section at Alabama
> >> also chanted, "F--- Joe Biden!"
> >>
> >> Donald Trump Jr. predicted that the trend will continue. He said the Biden
> >> presidency has "gotten so bad that the media can't run cover for him
> >> anymore."
> >>
> >> "When you look at Afghanistan, and I can go through fifty points on it,
> >> $65 to $80 billion of equipment left to our enemies, giving them a kill
> >> list of American citizens, giving them the biometric scanners… pulling out
> >> the military before you pull out civilians," Trump said. "The list goes on
> >> and on."
> >>
> >> He mentioned the border crisis, inflation and the economy, and the
> >> disdainful attitude with which the Biden administration handles questions.
> >>
> >> "I imagine the chants will continue because, guess what, folks, it's not
> >> getting any better until we say, ‘enough is enough,’" Trump Jr. concluded.
> >>
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/college-students-chant-fk-joe-biden-at-
> >> football-games
> >
> > And... this is a good thing?
> >
> It shows increasing political acuity among college students.
>
> --
> ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

I bet it was drunk frat boys

Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

<shndpl$11n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56841&group=rec.sport.football.college#56841

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:48:05 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:vOLnbWoka+tiAspPIniKX/uWxy4=
 by: xyzzy - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:48 UTC

Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org> wrote:
> On 9/13/2021 12:36 AM, unclejr wrote:
>> On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 9:34:35 PM UTC-5, Insurrection! Lol! wrote:
>>> Obviously college is doing them some good. They are already smarter than
>>> those who put Biden and the whore in office.
>>>
>>> College football fans have taken to chanting, "F--- Joe Biden!" in the
>>> stands during games, and Saturday marked the second straight weekend of
>>> presidential taunts.
>>>
>>> Old Rowe Sports identified at least four instances of the chant "F--- Joe
>>> Biden!" at college football games during the weekend of September 4, 2021.
>>> The chants broke out at Coastal Carolina University, Virginia Tech, Auburn
>>> University, and Texas A&M.
>>>
>>> WARNING: The following tweets contain strong language
>>>

>>> The chant broke out again amid the student section at the Auburn/Alabama
>>> State game on September 11.
>>>

>>> Another video showed students in the stands shouting "F--- Joe Biden!" at
>>> the Mississippi State/NC State game on Saturday.
>>>

>>> The Athletic's Aaron Suttles reported that the student section at Alabama
>>> also chanted, "F--- Joe Biden!"
>>>
>>> Donald Trump Jr. predicted that the trend will continue. He said the Biden
>>> presidency has "gotten so bad that the media can't run cover for him
>>> anymore."
>>>
>>> "When you look at Afghanistan, and I can go through fifty points on it,
>>> $65 to $80 billion of equipment left to our enemies, giving them a kill
>>> list of American citizens, giving them the biometric scanners… pulling out
>>> the military before you pull out civilians," Trump said. "The list goes on
>>> and on."
>>>
>>> He mentioned the border crisis, inflation and the economy, and the
>>> disdainful attitude with which the Biden administration handles questions.
>>>
>>> "I imagine the chants will continue because, guess what, folks, it's not
>>> getting any better until we say, ‘enough is enough,’" Trump Jr. concluded.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/politics/college-students-chant-fk-joe-biden-at-
>>> football-games
>>
>> And... this is a good thing?
>>

> It shows increasing political acuity among college students.

It’s at least as accurate an indicator as counting yard signs along the
highway.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

<496b6bf2-af9d-43ad-845c-44b0b3f604b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56848&group=rec.sport.football.college#56848

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:34 UTC

On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 10:05:57 PM UTC-7, Johnny RSFCootball wrote:
> On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:55:14 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:

> > It shows increasing political acuity among college students.

> I bet it was drunk frat boys

Neither of you are wrong.

It's just too bad the latter is Trump's main constituency.

Mike

Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

<sho0t9$8rm$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56864&group=rec.sport.football.college#56864

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:14:17 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:8Cj141Mp12pD1C/ZGfCNMpKxNtY=
 by: xyzzy - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:14 UTC

Johnny RSFCootball <jaymiller1969protonmail@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 11:55:14 PM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:

>>> And... this is a good thing?
>>>
>> It shows increasing political acuity among college students.
>>
>> --
>> ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
>
> I bet it was drunk frat boys

It was drunk sorority girls who are hot for Joe Biden, duh

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: College students chant 'Fuck Joe Biden' at football games

<sho2k9$tg7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=56867&group=rec.sport.football.college#56867

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:43:37 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:43 UTC

On 9/13/2021 1:14 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> Johnny RSFCootball <jaymiller1969protonmail@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It shows increasing political acuity among college students.
>>>
>>> --
>>> ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
>>
>> I bet it was drunk frat boys
>>

> It was drunk sorority girls who are hot for Joe Biden, duh

If they were that drunk, they're unconscious.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen