Subject: Re: Trumpism Is An Imminent Danger To Democrat Communists And They
Are Scared
From: remai...@domain.invalid (Pelosi Death Clock)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 03:03:35 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.fan.sean-hannity, talk.politics.soviet,
rec.sport.football.college
 by: Pelosi Death Clock - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 02:03 UTC

> | For months, my colleagues and I at the University of
> | Chicago Project

Lol! U of C, a kook outfit if there ever was one.

Re: Trumpism Is An Imminent Danger To Democrat Communists And They Are Scared

<dd7a8f28-f7f6-4390-bd29-f0549c57694cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57373&group=rec.sport.football.college#57373

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 22:55:36 -0700 (PDT)
Are Scared
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 05:55 UTC

On Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 7:03:36 PM UTC-7, Pelosi Death Clock wrote:

> > | For months, my colleagues and I at the University of
> > | Chicago Project
>
> Lol! U of C, a kook outfit if there ever was one.

If some of us have nothing left to lose, we will. Because the only thing we understand is that, in your America, we ARE dead.

Mike