I've only got 12 cards.

sport / rec.sport.football.college / Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

SubjectAuthor
* Fuck you Cincinnati!!!Michael Falkner
+* Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!unclejr
|+* Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!Eric Ramon
||`- Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!unclejr
|`* Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!JGibson
| +- Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!unclejr
| `- Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!Michael Falkner
+* Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!Irish Ranger
|`- Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!Michael Falkner
`- Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!jimbr...@yahoo.com

1
Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<0e152fbb-17da-4adf-8e55-3253f78716ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57438&group=rec.sport.football.college#57438

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 22:27 UTC

If you're dumb enough to believe you will be allowed into the College Football Playoff...

You're a big enough schmuck to think they won't rig Oklahoma to 29 points in eight minutes to beat Texas...

TOUCHDOWN!

TOUCHDOWN!

TOUCHDOWN!

(and two more for good measure for the 55-48 final, but that doesn't fit into this meme)...

If you think you're going anywhere but (at best) the Fiesta or Peach Bowl...

YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!

It's our belief you're such a stupid motherfucker that you believe you have the right to even face Ohio State, Penn State, or Oklahoma!!!

GUARANTEED!

If you think you can find the votes to get in the Playoff...

SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!

You heard us!!

SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!!!

Bring your team. Bring your coach. Bring your cheerleaders!

WE'LL FUCK EM!

That's right!

WE'LL FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADERS!

Because with the College Football Playoff, you're fucked six ways from Saturday.

Take a hike to the bowls no one wants to play in.

Home of CHALLENGE BOWL!

That's right, CHALLENGE BOWL!

How does it work?

If you and the poor team sloughed off to face you care enough, five people might be challenged to actually watch the game!!

Don't wait! Don't delay!!

Don't fuck with us or we uncover what we uncovered with Boise State to kill what the Playoff was supposed to be in the first damn place!!!

Only with the SEC Invitational, the only conference relevant in college football, and, hence tells you to

FUCK OFF!

HURRY UP ASSHOLE! This event ends when it's clear Georgia and Alabama are the only two teams which matter!!

And you better not believe otherwise, or you're a dead motherfucker!!

GO TO HELL

The College Football Playoff -- the nation's filthiest and most rotten college sports cabal...

GUARANTEED!!!

----

Mark that game down WHEN Cincinnati gets fucked in December, if they don't bow down to reality and lose before then.

That so smells like the Auburn comeback against Alabama on November 26, 2010 -- another full-out rig-job to protect the only schools that matter.

Mike

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<48a40ca7-ca14-451e-83e6-624b6e6bcbd0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57458&group=rec.sport.football.college#57458

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 19:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!
From: watson...@gmail.com (unclejr)
 by: unclejr - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 02:22 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:27:55 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
> If you're dumb enough to believe you will be allowed into the College Football Playoff...
>
> You're a big enough schmuck to think they won't rig Oklahoma to 29 points in eight minutes to beat Texas...
>
> TOUCHDOWN!
>
> TOUCHDOWN!
>
> TOUCHDOWN!
>
> (and two more for good measure for the 55-48 final, but that doesn't fit into this meme)...
>
> If you think you're going anywhere but (at best) the Fiesta or Peach Bowl...
>
> YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!
>
> It's our belief you're such a stupid motherfucker that you believe you have the right to even face Ohio State, Penn State, or Oklahoma!!!
>
> GUARANTEED!
>
> If you think you can find the votes to get in the Playoff...
>
> SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
>
> You heard us!!
>
> SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!!!
>
> Bring your team. Bring your coach. Bring your cheerleaders!
>
> WE'LL FUCK EM!
>
> That's right!
>
> WE'LL FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADERS!
>
> Because with the College Football Playoff, you're fucked six ways from Saturday.
>
> Take a hike to the bowls no one wants to play in.
>
> Home of CHALLENGE BOWL!
>
> That's right, CHALLENGE BOWL!
>
> How does it work?
>
> If you and the poor team sloughed off to face you care enough, five people might be challenged to actually watch the game!!
>
> Don't wait! Don't delay!!
>
> Don't fuck with us or we uncover what we uncovered with Boise State to kill what the Playoff was supposed to be in the first damn place!!!
>
> Only with the SEC Invitational, the only conference relevant in college football, and, hence tells you to
>
> FUCK OFF!
>
> HURRY UP ASSHOLE! This event ends when it's clear Georgia and Alabama are the only two teams which matter!!
>
> And you better not believe otherwise, or you're a dead motherfucker!!
>
> GO TO HELL
>
> The College Football Playoff -- the nation's filthiest and most rotten college sports cabal...
>
> GUARANTEED!!!
>
> ----
>
> Mark that game down WHEN Cincinnati gets fucked in December, if they don't bow down to reality and lose before then.
>
> That so smells like the Auburn comeback against Alabama on November 26, 2010 -- another full-out rig-job to protect the only schools that matter.
>
> Mike

What are you going on about?

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<9ab1754f-26f7-4cca-9cc3-e449da91e4d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57460&group=rec.sport.football.college#57460

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 19:26:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: ramon.e...@gmail.com (Eric Ramon)
 by: Eric Ramon - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 02:26 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:22:10 PM UTC-7, unclejr wrote:
> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:27:55 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > If you're dumb enough to believe you will be allowed into the College Football Playoff...
> >
> > You're a big enough schmuck to think they won't rig Oklahoma to 29 points in eight minutes to beat Texas...
> >
> > TOUCHDOWN!
> >
> > TOUCHDOWN!
> >
> > TOUCHDOWN!
> >
> > (and two more for good measure for the 55-48 final, but that doesn't fit into this meme)...
> >
> > If you think you're going anywhere but (at best) the Fiesta or Peach Bowl...
> >
> > YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!
> >
> > It's our belief you're such a stupid motherfucker that you believe you have the right to even face Ohio State, Penn State, or Oklahoma!!!
> >
> > GUARANTEED!
> >
> > If you think you can find the votes to get in the Playoff...
> >
> > SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
> >
> > You heard us!!
> >
> > SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!!!
> >
> > Bring your team. Bring your coach. Bring your cheerleaders!
> >
> > WE'LL FUCK EM!
> >
> > That's right!
> >
> > WE'LL FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADERS!
> >
> > Because with the College Football Playoff, you're fucked six ways from Saturday.
> >
> > Take a hike to the bowls no one wants to play in.
> >
> > Home of CHALLENGE BOWL!
> >
> > That's right, CHALLENGE BOWL!
> >
> > How does it work?
> >
> > If you and the poor team sloughed off to face you care enough, five people might be challenged to actually watch the game!!
> >
> > Don't wait! Don't delay!!
> >
> > Don't fuck with us or we uncover what we uncovered with Boise State to kill what the Playoff was supposed to be in the first damn place!!!
> >
> > Only with the SEC Invitational, the only conference relevant in college football, and, hence tells you to
> >
> > FUCK OFF!
> >
> > HURRY UP ASSHOLE! This event ends when it's clear Georgia and Alabama are the only two teams which matter!!
> >
> > And you better not believe otherwise, or you're a dead motherfucker!!
> >
> > GO TO HELL
> >
> > The College Football Playoff -- the nation's filthiest and most rotten college sports cabal...
> >
> > GUARANTEED!!!
> >
> > ----
> >
> > Mark that game down WHEN Cincinnati gets fucked in December, if they don't bow down to reality and lose before then.
> >
> > That so smells like the Auburn comeback against Alabama on November 26, 2010 -- another full-out rig-job to protect the only schools that matter.
> >
> > Mike
> What are you going on about?

I predicted this USC-Utah game at 34-17...the other way.

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<80b8277d-7d7c-4ae1-8add-41718d9dd134n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57461&group=rec.sport.football.college#57461

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 19:31:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: james.m....@gmail.com (JGibson)
 by: JGibson - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 02:31 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 10:22:10 PM UTC-4, unclejr wrote:
> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:27:55 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > If you're dumb enough to believe you will be allowed into the College Football Playoff...
> >
> > You're a big enough schmuck to think they won't rig Oklahoma to 29 points in eight minutes to beat Texas...
> >
> > TOUCHDOWN!
> >
> > TOUCHDOWN!
> >
> > TOUCHDOWN!
> >
> > (and two more for good measure for the 55-48 final, but that doesn't fit into this meme)...
> >
> > If you think you're going anywhere but (at best) the Fiesta or Peach Bowl...
> >
> > YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!
> >
> > It's our belief you're such a stupid motherfucker that you believe you have the right to even face Ohio State, Penn State, or Oklahoma!!!
> >
> > GUARANTEED!
> >
> > If you think you can find the votes to get in the Playoff...
> >
> > SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
> >
> > You heard us!!
> >
> > SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!!!
> >
> > Bring your team. Bring your coach. Bring your cheerleaders!
> >
> > WE'LL FUCK EM!
> >
> > That's right!
> >
> > WE'LL FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADERS!
> >
> > Because with the College Football Playoff, you're fucked six ways from Saturday.
> >
> > Take a hike to the bowls no one wants to play in.
> >
> > Home of CHALLENGE BOWL!
> >
> > That's right, CHALLENGE BOWL!
> >
> > How does it work?
> >
> > If you and the poor team sloughed off to face you care enough, five people might be challenged to actually watch the game!!
> >
> > Don't wait! Don't delay!!
> >
> > Don't fuck with us or we uncover what we uncovered with Boise State to kill what the Playoff was supposed to be in the first damn place!!!
> >
> > Only with the SEC Invitational, the only conference relevant in college football, and, hence tells you to
> >
> > FUCK OFF!
> >
> > HURRY UP ASSHOLE! This event ends when it's clear Georgia and Alabama are the only two teams which matter!!
> >
> > And you better not believe otherwise, or you're a dead motherfucker!!
> >
> > GO TO HELL
> >
> > The College Football Playoff -- the nation's filthiest and most rotten college sports cabal...
> >
> > GUARANTEED!!!
> >
> > ----
> >
> > Mark that game down WHEN Cincinnati gets fucked in December, if they don't bow down to reality and lose before then.
> >
> > That so smells like the Auburn comeback against Alabama on November 26, 2010 -- another full-out rig-job to protect the only schools that matter.
> >
> > Mike
> What are you going on about?

He's saying that the CFP is rigging it so that Oklahoma will get one the 4 slots (presumably along with Ohio State, Georgia, and Alabama) instead of Cincinnati, which could be in line if OU has a loss.

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<edc4551b-00d4-4e09-8dc3-f2d0c793a543n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57463&group=rec.sport.football.college#57463

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: watson...@gmail.com (unclejr)
 by: unclejr - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:28 UTC

Thanks for the translation.

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<c83494b4-2d41-445c-8fdc-64e9a439051an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57464&group=rec.sport.football.college#57464

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 20:29:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: watson...@gmail.com (unclejr)
 by: unclejr - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 03:29 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:26:03 PM UTC-5, Eric Ramon wrote:
> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:22:10 PM UTC-7, unclejr wrote:
> > What are you going on about?
> I predicted this USC-Utah game at 34-17...the other way.

Oh. OK.

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<57cc106f-d038-45c6-928d-40d9e5b40898n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57469&group=rec.sport.football.college#57469

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:40:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Ranger)
 by: Irish Ranger - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 04:40 UTC

A very powerful post - lots of profanity, lots of insults, lots of capital letters and lots
and lots of ! marks. Most impressive.

Irish Mike

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<d4f7f37b-7691-415e-aa54-43be5db489ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57471&group=rec.sport.football.college#57471

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:52:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: jimbrown...@yahoo.com (jimbr...@yahoo.com)
 by: jimbr...@yahoo.com - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 04:52 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 5:27:55 PM UTC-5, Michael Falkner wrote:
> If you're dumb enough to believe you will be allowed into the College Football Playoff...
>
> You're a big enough schmuck to think they won't rig Oklahoma to 29 points in eight minutes to beat Texas...
>
> TOUCHDOWN!
>
> TOUCHDOWN!
>
> TOUCHDOWN!
>
> (and two more for good measure for the 55-48 final, but that doesn't fit into this meme)...
>
> If you think you're going anywhere but (at best) the Fiesta or Peach Bowl...
>
> YOU CAN KISS MY ASS!!
>
> It's our belief you're such a stupid motherfucker that you believe you have the right to even face Ohio State, Penn State, or Oklahoma!!!
>
> GUARANTEED!
>
> If you think you can find the votes to get in the Playoff...
>
> SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
>
> You heard us!!
>
> SHOVE THEM UP YOUR UGLY ASS!!!
>
> Bring your team. Bring your coach. Bring your cheerleaders!
>
> WE'LL FUCK EM!
>
> That's right!
>
> WE'LL FUCK YOUR CHEERLEADERS!
>
> Because with the College Football Playoff, you're fucked six ways from Saturday.
>
> Take a hike to the bowls no one wants to play in.
>
> Home of CHALLENGE BOWL!
>
> That's right, CHALLENGE BOWL!
>
> How does it work?
>
> If you and the poor team sloughed off to face you care enough, five people might be challenged to actually watch the game!!
>
> Don't wait! Don't delay!!
>
> Don't fuck with us or we uncover what we uncovered with Boise State to kill what the Playoff was supposed to be in the first damn place!!!
>
> Only with the SEC Invitational, the only conference relevant in college football, and, hence tells you to
>
> FUCK OFF!
>
> HURRY UP ASSHOLE! This event ends when it's clear Georgia and Alabama are the only two teams which matter!!
>
> And you better not believe otherwise, or you're a dead motherfucker!!
>
> GO TO HELL
>
> The College Football Playoff -- the nation's filthiest and most rotten college sports cabal...
>
> GUARANTEED!!!
>
> ----
>
> Mark that game down WHEN Cincinnati gets fucked in December, if they don't bow down to reality and lose before then.
>
> That so smells like the Auburn comeback against Alabama on November 26, 2010 -- another full-out rig-job to protect the only schools that matter.
>
> Mike

Dus anywun hav teh Bama Scor?

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<994e1b6c-ec71-4abe-a228-bd889bdc096cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57473&group=rec.sport.football.college#57473

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 22:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 05:09 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:31:47 PM UTC-7, JGibson wrote:

> He's saying that the CFP is rigging it so that Oklahoma will get one the 4 slots (presumably along with Ohio State, Georgia, and Alabama) instead of Cincinnati, which could be in line if OU has a loss.

Ding. And now, with that result in College Station (wow -- no one saw that coming!), now you could conceivably have three teams jump Cincy before the end of the season.

Mike

Re: Fuck you Cincinnati!!!

<38e432de-b3ca-4ba3-a0f9-9647d7e89398n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=57474&group=rec.sport.football.college#57474

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 22:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 05:10 UTC

On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 9:40:14 PM UTC-7, Irish Ranger wrote:
> A very powerful post - lots of profanity, lots of insults, lots of capital letters and lots
> and lots of ! marks. Most impressive.

You mean to tell me here NO ONE gets the reference of what I was basing that post off of???

Oy.

Mike