Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:25:34 +0100
Subject: Anthony Fauci: The Medical Version Of Chicken Little
From: fuck.joe...@abc.com (Fauci Funded COVID-19)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college,misc.news.internet.discuss
 by: Fauci Funded COVID-1 - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 05:25 UTC

Despite all the evidence, and even the assurances of the doctor that
discovered the Omicron variant, why is Anthony Fauci and America’s
government acting like the sky is falling? For more information,
Lars speaks with Bob Barr, a former CIA Analyst and Member of
Congress.

https://soundcloud.com/thelarslarsonshow/bob-barr-has-anthony-
fauci-become-the-medical-version-of-chicken-little?
utm_source=clipboard&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=widget&utm_cont
ent=https%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Fthelarslarsonshow
%252Fbob-barr-has-anthony-fauci-become-the-medical-version-of-
chicken-little

https://www.larslarson.com/anthony-fauci-the-medical-version-of-
chicken-little/

Re: Anthony Fauci: The Medical Version Of Chicken Little

<ee386e99-1323-4976-9425-0e54deab2d51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=59154&group=rec.sport.football.college#59154

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 21:52:14 -0800 (PST)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 05:52 UTC

On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 9:25:39 PM UTC-8, Fauci Funded COVID-19 wrote:
> Despite all the evidence, and even the assurances of the doctor that
> discovered the Omicron variant, why is Anthony Fauci and America’s
> government acting like the sky is falling? For more information,
> Lars speaks with Bob Barr, a former CIA Analyst and Member of
> Congress.

Because we are past the point where the virus has executed 3-5 million Americans (Yes, I said it -- the death toll is being massively underreported... For one, there's a study out end of last year saying that there were already >100,000,000 cases of COVID in the States (Jeffrey Shaman, PhD, Columbia University said end of last year that a third of the US population had COVID at that point -- the official case number is STILL, almost one year later, 51.7 million with about a 1.6% death rate). Secondly, if you take the Bureau of Labor Statistics numbers on the net population of non-institutionalized 16+ year olds, you find out the "run rate" -- the average delta over the last 12 months -- is at least a million-plus lower than it should be.

So I think the Rethuglipigs have GOTTEN their ~1.5% kill-off!!

I think there are two major problems right now, which is why we might finally get the overrun the Right has wanted for almost two years:

1) We don't have honesty on the number of cases or deaths.

2) We don't have the integrity to force everyone vaccinated.

And if we don't get both fast, I put half this country's life expectancy -- and NOT due to COVID (or supposedly the vaccines), ifyoucatchmydrift -- at about 1-3 years.

Because if we don't, the only question is whether Trump is the 47th President of the United States in 2025, 2023, or even 2022...

Mike

Re: Anthony Fauci: The Medical Version Of Chicken Little

<spml79$lam$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=59157&group=rec.sport.football.college#59157

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 01:58:46 -0500
 by: Ken Olson - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:58 UTC

On 12/19/2021 12:52 AM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 9:25:39 PM UTC-8, Fauci Funded COVID-19 wrote:
>> Despite all the evidence, and even the assurances of the doctor that
>> discovered the Omicron variant, why is Anthony Fauci and America’s
>> government acting like the sky is falling? For more information,
>> Lars speaks with Bob Barr, a former CIA Analyst and Member of
>> Congress.
>
> Because we are past the point where the virus has executed 3-5 million Americans (Yes, I said it -- the death toll is being massively underreported... For one, there's a study out end of last year saying that there were already >100,000,000 cases of COVID in the States (Jeffrey Shaman, PhD, Columbia University said end of last year that a third of the US population had COVID at that point -- the official case number is STILL, almost one year later, 51.7 million with about a 1.6% death rate). Secondly, if you take the Bureau of Labor Statistics numbers on the net population of non-institutionalized 16+ year olds, you find out the "run rate" -- the average delta over the last 12 months -- is at least a million-plus lower than it should be.
>
> So I think the Rethuglipigs have GOTTEN their ~1.5% kill-off!!
>
> I think there are two major problems right now, which is why we might finally get the overrun the Right has wanted for almost two years:
>
> 1) We don't have honesty on the number of cases or deaths.
>
> 2) We don't have the integrity to force everyone vaccinated.
>
> And if we don't get both fast, I put half this country's life expectancy -- and NOT due to COVID (or supposedly the vaccines), ifyoucatchmydrift -- at about 1-3 years.
>
> Because if we don't, the only question is whether Trump is the 47th President of the United States in 2025, 2023, or even 2022...
>
> Mike

Buy more ammo.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Re: Anthony Fauci: The Medical Version Of Chicken Little

<b99155c8-16d4-4392-83e9-aacc2c8af854n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=59158&group=rec.sport.football.college#59158

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 01:51:16 -0800 (PST)
From: gpg...@gmail.com (floaterjr)
 by: floaterjr - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 09:51 UTC

On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 1:58:52 AM UTC-5, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 12/19/2021 12:52 AM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 9:25:39 PM UTC-8, Fauci Funded COVID-19 wrote:
> >> Despite all the evidence, and even the assurances of the doctor that
> >> discovered the Omicron variant, why is Anthony Fauci and America’s
> >> government acting like the sky is falling? For more information,
> >> Lars speaks with Bob Barr, a former CIA Analyst and Member of
> >> Congress.
> >
> > Because we are past the point where the virus has executed 3-5 million Americans (Yes, I said it -- the death toll is being massively underreported... For one, there's a study out end of last year saying that there were already >100,000,000 cases of COVID in the States (Jeffrey Shaman, PhD, Columbia University said end of last year that a third of the US population had COVID at that point -- the official case number is STILL, almost one year later, 51.7 million with about a 1.6% death rate). Secondly, if you take the Bureau of Labor Statistics numbers on the net population of non-institutionalized 16+ year olds, you find out the "run rate" -- the average delta over the last 12 months -- is at least a million-plus lower than it should be..
> >
> > So I think the Rethuglipigs have GOTTEN their ~1.5% kill-off!!
> >
> > I think there are two major problems right now, which is why we might finally get the overrun the Right has wanted for almost two years:
> >
> > 1) We don't have honesty on the number of cases or deaths.
> >
> > 2) We don't have the integrity to force everyone vaccinated.
> >
> > And if we don't get both fast, I put half this country's life expectancy -- and NOT due to COVID (or supposedly the vaccines), ifyoucatchmydrift -- at about 1-3 years.
> >
> > Because if we don't, the only question is whether Trump is the 47th President of the United States in 2025, 2023, or even 2022...
> >
> > Mike
> Buy more ammo.
>
> --
> ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
I don't want to make money. I just love to sell guns.