From: fran...@gmail.com (Frank Lewinski)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college,va.general,ca.general
Subject: Inside trader Nancy Pelosi overstuffs Biden's "Build Back Better", killed it.
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 19:07:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Frank Lewinski - Mon, 20 Dec 2021 19:07 UTC

Nancy Pelosi fucks up again.

�I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation.� � Sen. Joe
Manchin (D-WV) says President Biden�s Build Back Better plan �is a no.�

�I�ve tried everything humanly possible. I can�t get there.�

Good old Nancy. Nancy supports NAMBLA, pedophiles, insider trading by
politicians, open borders, taking your money and giving it to 100% welfare
burdens invading your home country, union payoffs, removal of minimum
education requirements, removal of political and government courses in
high schools, "transgender" nutjobs, repeating the lie about taxing the
rich, higher grocery costs, higher gasoline prices, taxing your property
beyond your ability to pay, using hate crimes again political enemies and
using her political office as a whore's toilet.

Re: Inside trader Nancy Pelosi overstuffs Biden's "Build Back Better", killed it.

<5c06619b-a3d9-46e7-aa57-c6b267da39adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=59185&group=rec.sport.football.college#59185

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 05:09:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Inside trader Nancy Pelosi overstuffs Biden's "Build Back
Better", killed it.
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Tue, 21 Dec 2021 13:09 UTC

On Monday, December 20, 2021 at 11:07:53 AM UTC-8, Frank Lewinski wrote:
> Nancy Pelosi fucks up again.
>
> “I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation.” — Sen. Joe
> Manchin (D-WV) says President Biden’s Build Back Better plan “is a no.”
>
> “I’ve tried everything humanly possible. I can’t get there.”
>
> Good old Nancy. Nancy supports NAMBLA, pedophiles, insider trading by
> politicians, open borders, taking your money and giving it to 100% welfare
> burdens invading your home country, union payoffs, removal of minimum
> education requirements, removal of political and government courses in
> high schools, "transgender" nutjobs, repeating the lie about taxing the
> rich, higher grocery costs, higher gasoline prices, taxing your property
> beyond your ability to pay, using hate crimes again political enemies and
> using her political office as a whore's toilet.

And will probably be the 48th President of the United States of America next year.

Mike