From: bern...@protestant.com (Bernice Wellamens)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.politics,rec.sport.football.college,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Merry C H R I S T mas!
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 18:27:37 -0800
 by: Bernice Wellamens - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 02:27 UTC

I went to church on Christmas morn to hear the angels sing.
My heart was lifted with every chorus; the rafters, they did ring.
I sang along with joy in my heart, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
From "O Holy Night" to "What Child is This?" I cherished every word.

I celebrated the King's lowly birth; I shouted and danced about.
Then came along a "Little Drummer Boy," and I knew I was without.
What had I given the babe this year? A panic crossed my mind.
I tried to think of what I had given, but there was none to find.

Did I find a child and clothe him well? Did I seek a widow to bless?
Did I go to someone sick in their bed and try to ease their death?
Did I ask a sinner to say a prayer or tell him the Good News?
Did I give a beggar something to eat or at least buy him some shoes?

I bowed my head as the drummer boy played; my tears started to fall.
I didn't even give Him my best, let alone give Him my all.
So this Christmas, Jesus, I bring you my drum, the very beat of my heart.
I ask Your forgiveness, for things undone; it's the only place I can start.

Re: Merry C H R I S T mas!

<almarsoft.9183076471336304563@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=59293&group=rec.sport.football.college#59293

From: tedsmas...@gmail.com (Ted)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.politics,rec.sport.football.college,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Merry C H R I S T mas!
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 22:48:03 -0500
 by: Ted - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 03:48 UTC

On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 18:27:37 -0800, Bernice Wellamens
<bernice@protestant.com> wrote:
> I went to church on Christmas morn to hear the angels sing.
> My heart was lifted with every chorus; the rafters, they did ring.
> I sang along with joy in my heart, the greatest sound I've ever
heard.
> From "O Holy Night" to "What Child is This?" I cherished every
word.

> I celebrated the King's lowly birth; I shouted and danced about.
> Then came along a "Little Drummer Boy," and I knew I was without.
> What had I given the babe this year? A panic crossed my mind.
> I tried to think of what I had given, but there was none to find.

> Did I find a child and clothe him well? Did I seek a widow to bless?
> Did I go to someone sick in their bed and try to ease their death?
> Did I ask a sinner to say a prayer or tell him the Good News?
> Did I give a beggar something to eat or at least buy him some shoes?

> I bowed my head as the drummer boy played; my tears started to fall.
> I didn't even give Him my best, let alone give Him my all.
> So this Christmas, Jesus, I bring you my drum, the very beat of my
heart.
> I ask Your forgiveness, for things undone;
> it's the only place I can start.

Do NOT say "merry christmas" here! It's racist and offensive!

Re: Merry C H R I S T mas!

<sq6ai6$9ut$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=59295&group=rec.sport.football.college#59295

Followup: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
From: harol...@gop.org (harold)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.politics,rec.sport.football.college,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 05:35:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: harold - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 05:35 UTC

Bernice Wellamens wrote

> I went to church on Christmas morn to hear the angels sing.
> My heart was lifted with every chorus; the rafters, they did ring.
> I sang along with joy in my heart, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
> From "O Holy Night" to "What Child is This?" I cherished every word.
>
> I celebrated the King's lowly birth; I shouted and danced about.
> Then came along a "Little Drummer Boy," and I knew I was without.
> What had I given the babe this year? A panic crossed my mind.
> I tried to think of what I had given, but there was none to find.
>
> Did I find a child and clothe him well? Did I seek a widow to bless?
> Did I go to someone sick in their bed and try to ease their death?
> Did I ask a sinner to say a prayer or tell him the Good News?
> Did I give a beggar something to eat or at least buy him some shoes?
>
> I bowed my head as the drummer boy played; my tears started to fall.
> I didn't even give Him my best, let alone give Him my all.
> So this Christmas, Jesus, I bring you my drum, the very beat of my heart.
> I ask Your forgiveness, for things undone; it's the only place I can start.

Hitler and the Nazis celebrated Christmas.

Lots of partying, with other men dressed in brown.

https://www.life.com/history/photos-from-a-nazi-christmas-party/

Re: Merry C H R I S T mas!

<sq6c9r$gno$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=59297&group=rec.sport.football.college#59297

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.atheism,alt.politics,rec.sport.football.college,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 01:04:42 -0500
 by: Ken Olson - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 06:04 UTC

On 12/24/2021 9:27 PM, Bernice Wellamens wrote:
> I went to church on Christmas morn to hear the angels sing.
> My heart was lifted with every chorus; the rafters, they did ring.
> I sang along with joy in my heart, the greatest sound I've ever heard.
> From "O Holy Night" to "What Child is This?" I cherished every word.
>
> I celebrated the King's lowly birth; I shouted and danced about.
> Then came along a "Little Drummer Boy," and I knew I was without.
> What had I given the babe this year? A panic crossed my mind.
> I tried to think of what I had given, but there was none to find.
>
> Did I find a child and clothe him well? Did I seek a widow to bless?
> Did I go to someone sick in their bed and try to ease their death?
> Did I ask a sinner to say a prayer or tell him the Good News?
> Did I give a beggar something to eat or at least buy him some shoes?
>
> I bowed my head as the drummer boy played; my tears started to fall.
> I didn't even give Him my best, let alone give Him my all.
> So this Christmas, Jesus, I bring you my drum, the very beat of my heart.
> I ask Your forgiveness, for things undone; it's the only place I can start.

Happy Jul from a Norse pagan.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen