Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 12:39:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Warriors v Suns
From: coac...@gmail.com (Donald Lee)
 by: Donald Lee - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 19:39 UTC

Will post more articles later but some quick commentary:

1. I didn't look at the final stats but it seemed like the Warriors got outrebounded. The Suns were hustling like crazy on the offensive rebounds and the Warriors looked slow. Looney did his thing but Looney is never known to be a bouncy jumping type of player and his weaknesses showed.

2. Shooting was poor in general. The offense was "just a little bit off" from what I saw.

3. CP3 did well but wish he was maybe 35 instead of 38. CP3 ain't going to dominating like he once was. With our shooters struggling, would be nice if we had a KD or someone else to pick up the slack.

4. JK did ok at the end. He seemed to be in a hurry most of the night. Maybe the jitters or trying to prove himself.

5. Moody seemed to be doing well, which is good. We will need the bench this season.

DL

Re: Warriors v Suns

<kq0o2fFjmt5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6002&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#6002

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: Warriors v Suns
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 23:11:04 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 03:11 UTC

Donald Lee wrote:
> Will post more articles later but some quick commentary:
>
> 1. I didn't look at the final stats but it seemed like the Warriors got outrebounded. The Suns were hustling like crazy on the offensive rebounds and the Warriors looked slow. Looney did his thing but Looney is never known to be a bouncy jumping type of player and his weaknesses showed.
>
> 2. Shooting was poor in general. The offense was "just a little bit off" from what I saw.
>
> 3. CP3 did well but wish he was maybe 35 instead of 38. CP3 ain't going to dominating like he once was. With our shooters struggling, would be nice if we had a KD or someone else to pick up the slack.
>
> 4. JK did ok at the end. He seemed to be in a hurry most of the night. Maybe the jitters or trying to prove himself.
>
> 5. Moody seemed to be doing well, which is good. We will need the bench this season.
>
> DL

Good points! Overall I thought the team looked just a little out of
sync, as you would expect in an opening game. Definitely they had one of
their worst shooting nights. However, the bench is going to be so much
improved, with Kuminga, Moody, Saric and GPII. (And CP3, but I consider
him one of the six starters.)

--Robin