From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: SFGate: The Warriors have sparked one of the Bay Area's great media
beefs
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:06:49 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.17.1
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 14:06 UTC

https://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/tim-kawakami-bob-fitzgerald-bay-area-sports-beef-18462432.php

The Warriors have sparked one of the Bay Area's great media beefs

By Alex Simon

Nov 3, 2023

The return of the Golden State Warriors season is also bringing back one
of the Bay Area’s longest-running beefs.

Sunday’s game was the first time this season the Dubs weren’t on
national television, which meant it was the first time fans tuned in to
NBC Sports Bay Area and listened to Bob Fitzgerald, the Warriors’
longtime television play-by-play broadcaster. For the Athletic columnist
Tim Kawakami, it was also a chance to needle one of his longtime combatants.

[more]

Re: SFGate: The Warriors have sparked one of the Bay Area's great media beefs

<ui396h$2rtqa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6036&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#6036

From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: SFGate: The Warriors have sparked one of the Bay Area's great
media beefs
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 10:04:21 -0700
 by: Allen - Fri, 3 Nov 2023 17:04 UTC

On 11/3/2023 7:06 AM, Robin Miller wrote:

> https://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/tim-kawakami-bob-fitzgerald-bay-area-sports-beef-18462432.php
>
> The Warriors have sparked one of the Bay Area's great media beefs
> By Alex Simon
> Nov 3, 2023
>
> The return of the Golden State Warriors season is also bringing back one
> of the Bay Area’s longest-running beefs.
>
> Sunday’s game was the first time this season the Dubs weren’t on
> national television, which meant it was the first time fans tuned in to
> NBC Sports Bay Area and listened to Bob Fitzgerald, the Warriors’
> longtime television play-by-play broadcaster. For the Athletic columnist
> Tim Kawakami, it was also a chance to needle one of his longtime
> combatants.
>
> [more]

I don't care for either of them. But OTOH Kawakami has some interesting
& insightful takes on things, and Fitz has some interesting & insightful
takes on what's going on in games.