From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: James Wiseman
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 14:45:16 -0500
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.17.1
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 7 Nov 2023 19:45 UTC

Poor guy. I just watched snippets of the game last night, as by the time
I had time to watch the recording it was already late, but, from what I
saw, he hasn't improved at all since his time with the Warriors. He's
still drifting around the court, generally looking unsure as to what he
should be doing, and having very little effect on the game. It appears
to be all thought, no action.

I thought it would take him a few years to learn how to be a basketball
player, but I'm now starting to wonder if it's going to happen at all.
Maybe he'll need to play overseas.

It was good to read yesterday (somewhere) that the Warriors' players
like him. Klay was quoted as calling him a "dear friend."

--Robin