From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: A gritty performance against Denver but another bad shooting game
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 16:21:33 -0500
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.17.1
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 9 Nov 2023 21:21 UTC

That's at least three bad shooting games out of their first nine. Other
than Steph and, in a small sample size Moody, their shooting is not
dependable right now.

Klay is a career 41.5% three-point shooter who is at 35% so far this season.

Wiggins is a career 35% three-point shooter who is at 15% for the season.

--Robin

Re: A gritty performance against Denver but another bad shooting game

<uijtjh$2evvn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6077&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#6077

From: farberbe...@aol.com (David Farber)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 16:30:46 -0800
 by: David Farber - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 00:30 UTC

On 11/9/2023 1:21 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> That's at least three bad shooting games out of their first nine. Other
> than Steph and, in a small sample size Moody, their shooting is not
> dependable right now.
>
> Klay is a career 41.5% three-point shooter who is at 35% so far this
> season.
>
> Wiggins is a career 35% three-point shooter who is at 15% for the season.
>
> --Robin

Shooting accuracy will come and go but the mental mistakes and turnovers
from the starters are hurting quite a bit. In last night's game, the
starters logged 151 minutes and had 8 turnovers. EVERY starter had a
negative +/- The bench's minutes added up to 89 minutes and they had 1
turnover and EVERY bench player had a positive +/- All that being said,
the Warriors were in the game until the very end.

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401584797

--
David Farber
Los Osos, CA

Re: A gritty performance against Denver but another bad shooting game

<kr5g2oF84aqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6078&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#6078

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 20:41:37 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Fri, 10 Nov 2023 01:41 UTC

David Farber wrote:
> On 11/9/2023 1:21 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>
>> That's at least three bad shooting games out of their first nine.
>> Other than Steph and, in a small sample size Moody, their shooting is
>> not dependable right now.
>>
>> Klay is a career 41.5% three-point shooter who is at 35% so far this
>> season.
>>
>> Wiggins is a career 35% three-point shooter who is at 15% for the season.
>>
>> --Robin
>>

> Shooting accuracy will come and go but the mental mistakes and turnovers
> from the starters are hurting quite a bit. In last night's game, the
> starters logged 151 minutes and had 8 turnovers. EVERY starter had a
> negative +/- The bench's minutes added up to 89 minutes and they had 1
> turnover and EVERY bench player had a positive +/- All that being said,
> the Warriors were in the game until the very end.
>
> https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401584797
>
> --
> David Farber
> Los Osos, CA

Well, I guess my question is whether they can beat tall, athletic teams
when they're not shooting well. I'm not sure they can.

--Robin