It gets late early out there. -- Yogi Berra

sport / rec.sport.football.college / Joe Biden's Recession

SubjectAuthor
* Joe Biden's RecessionIrish Mike
+* Re: Joe Biden's RecessionTE
|+- Re: Joe Biden's Recessionmercellusb
|`- Re: Joe Biden's RecessionIrish Mike
`* Re: Joe Biden's RecessionRoddyMcCorley
 +* Re: Joe Biden's RecessionIrish Mike
 |`- Re: Joe Biden's RecessionMichael Falkner
 `- Re: Joe Biden's RecessionTE

1
Joe Biden's Recession

<b9b93c16-f6d5-4242-a667-e1f7373ee65bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=60978&group=rec.sport.football.college#60978

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:18:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Joe Biden's Recession
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 20:18 UTC

Biden's idiotic decision to shut down the Keystone
Pipeline and slap strangling restrictions on the
American fossil fuel industry has triggered the
highest inflation in 40 years. The average cost
of gasoline in America has now reached a
record high of $4.37 a gallon!

Geltrude & Company founder Dan Geltrude told
FOX Business he thinks gas prices will hit $5 this
month and that it could even go as high as $10
unless the Biden administration expands domestic
oil production.

"It would not surprise me," he said. "So until the Biden
administration decides that we are going to pump more oil,
it is not going to change. Fuel costs are just going
to continue to rise."

Geltrude said the U.S. is on track to enter a full-blown
recession within the year.

"If nothing were to change, I see that happening within the
next six to 12 months," he said. "Fuel costs are skyrocketing,
which impacts everything, because all goods and services go
from point A to point B using fuel. So as those costs go up,
the price of everything goes up."

Geltrude said the Federal Reserve will eventually be forced to take aggressive action by "dramatically" increasing interest rates, which
will throw the country into a recession.

The Democrats are now desperately trying to blame Biden's recession
on the Russians or on Trump, but the American people aren't buying it.
They know there was no inflation under Trump and gas was $2.19
a gallon. They also know that gas prices were shooting up long before
Russia invaded the Eukraine.

At this point America can only hope Biden wakes up and drops
all the restrictions he put on our fossil fuel industry - which is not
likely. Or, that the American people vote the Democrats out
of control of Congress and the Senate in the mid-tern elections
- which is very likely.

Irish Mike

Re: Joe Biden's Recession

<d240412c-3b3f-449b-b246-f394528d95b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=60983&group=rec.sport.football.college#60983

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:09:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Joe Biden's Recession
From: randorw...@gmail.com (TE)
 by: TE - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:09 UTC

On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 3:18:10 PM UTC-5, Irish Mike wrote:
> Biden's idiotic decision to shut down the Keystone
> Pipeline and slap strangling restrictions on the
> American fossil fuel industry has triggered the
> highest inflation in 40 years. The average cost
> of gasoline in America has now reached a
> record high of $4.37 a gallon!
>
> Geltrude & Company founder Dan Geltrude told
> FOX Business he thinks gas prices will hit $5 this
> month and that it could even go as high as $10
> unless the Biden administration expands domestic
> oil production.
>
> "It would not surprise me," he said. "So until the Biden
> administration decides that we are going to pump more oil,
> it is not going to change. Fuel costs are just going
> to continue to rise."
>
> Geltrude said the U.S. is on track to enter a full-blown
> recession within the year.
>
> "If nothing were to change, I see that happening within the
> next six to 12 months," he said. "Fuel costs are skyrocketing,
> which impacts everything, because all goods and services go
> from point A to point B using fuel. So as those costs go up,
> the price of everything goes up."
>
> Geltrude said the Federal Reserve will eventually be forced to take aggressive action by "dramatically" increasing interest rates, which
> will throw the country into a recession.
>
> The Democrats are now desperately trying to blame Biden's recession
> on the Russians or on Trump, but the American people aren't buying it.
> They know there was no inflation under Trump and gas was $2.19
> a gallon. They also know that gas prices were shooting up long before
> Russia invaded the Eukraine.
>
> At this point America can only hope Biden wakes up and drops
> all the restrictions he put on our fossil fuel industry - which is not
> likely. Or, that the American people vote the Democrats out
> of control of Congress and the Senate in the mid-tern elections
> - which is very likely.

Dude, I doubt anyone believes that Biden's bungling isn't the cause of
increasing gas prices, no matter what they say publicly.

-TE

Re: Joe Biden's Recession

<2e5395d9-e7df-4b76-9ffb-17ff68593ed9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=60984&group=rec.sport.football.college#60984

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:22:12 -0800 (PST)
From: tdra...@gmail.com (mercellusb)
 by: mercellusb - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 23:22 UTC

On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 6:09:47 PM UTC-5, TE wrote:
> On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 3:18:10 PM UTC-5, Irish Mike wrote:
> > Biden's idiotic decision to shut down the Keystone
> > Pipeline and slap strangling restrictions on the
> > American fossil fuel industry has triggered the
> > highest inflation in 40 years. The average cost
> > of gasoline in America has now reached a
> > record high of $4.37 a gallon!
> >
> > Geltrude & Company founder Dan Geltrude told
> > FOX Business he thinks gas prices will hit $5 this
> > month and that it could even go as high as $10
> > unless the Biden administration expands domestic
> > oil production.
> >
> > "It would not surprise me," he said. "So until the Biden
> > administration decides that we are going to pump more oil,
> > it is not going to change. Fuel costs are just going
> > to continue to rise."
> >
> > Geltrude said the U.S. is on track to enter a full-blown
> > recession within the year.
> >
> > "If nothing were to change, I see that happening within the
> > next six to 12 months," he said. "Fuel costs are skyrocketing,
> > which impacts everything, because all goods and services go
> > from point A to point B using fuel. So as those costs go up,
> > the price of everything goes up."
> >
> > Geltrude said the Federal Reserve will eventually be forced to take aggressive action by "dramatically" increasing interest rates, which
> > will throw the country into a recession.
> >
> > The Democrats are now desperately trying to blame Biden's recession
> > on the Russians or on Trump, but the American people aren't buying it.
> > They know there was no inflation under Trump and gas was $2.19
> > a gallon. They also know that gas prices were shooting up long before
> > Russia invaded the Eukraine.
> >
> > At this point America can only hope Biden wakes up and drops
> > all the restrictions he put on our fossil fuel industry - which is not
> > likely. Or, that the American people vote the Democrats out
> > of control of Congress and the Senate in the mid-tern elections
> > - which is very likely.
> Dude, I doubt anyone believes that Biden's bungling isn't the cause of
> increasing gas prices, no matter what they say publicly.
>
> -TE
ITYM "is the cause"

Re: Joe Biden's Recession

<0e66e1b8-d49b-4a25-b2cb-9c07e890e26en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=60988&group=rec.sport.football.college#60988

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 16:30:48 -0800 (PST)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 00:30 UTC

On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 6:09:47 PM UTC-5, TE wrote:
> On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 3:18:10 PM UTC-5, Irish Mike wrote:
> > Biden's idiotic decision to shut down the Keystone
> > Pipeline and slap strangling restrictions on the
> > American fossil fuel industry has triggered the
> > highest inflation in 40 years. The average cost
> > of gasoline in America has now reached a
> > record high of $4.37 a gallon!
> >
> > Geltrude & Company founder Dan Geltrude told
> > FOX Business he thinks gas prices will hit $5 this
> > month and that it could even go as high as $10
> > unless the Biden administration expands domestic
> > oil production.
> >
> > "It would not surprise me," he said. "So until the Biden
> > administration decides that we are going to pump more oil,
> > it is not going to change. Fuel costs are just going
> > to continue to rise."
> >
> > Geltrude said the U.S. is on track to enter a full-blown
> > recession within the year.
> >
> > "If nothing were to change, I see that happening within the
> > next six to 12 months," he said. "Fuel costs are skyrocketing,
> > which impacts everything, because all goods and services go
> > from point A to point B using fuel. So as those costs go up,
> > the price of everything goes up."
> >
> > Geltrude said the Federal Reserve will eventually be forced to take aggressive action by "dramatically" increasing interest rates, which
> > will throw the country into a recession.
> >
> > The Democrats are now desperately trying to blame Biden's recession
> > on the Russians or on Trump, but the American people aren't buying it.
> > They know there was no inflation under Trump and gas was $2.19
> > a gallon. They also know that gas prices were shooting up long before
> > Russia invaded the Eukraine.
> >
> > At this point America can only hope Biden wakes up and drops
> > all the restrictions he put on our fossil fuel industry - which is not
> > likely. Or, that the American people vote the Democrats out
> > of control of Congress and the Senate in the mid-tern elections
> > - which is very likely.
> Dude, I doubt anyone believes that Biden's bungling isn't the cause of
> increasing gas prices, no matter what they say publicly.
>
> -TE

Dude, I hope you are right. But you will never hear it on the
left wing MSNBC, CNN propaganda outlets.

Irish Mike

Re: Joe Biden's Recession

<t0em5m$dtn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=61002&group=rec.sport.football.college#61002

From: Roddy.Mc...@verizon.net (RoddyMcCorley)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 00:19:50 -0500
 by: RoddyMcCorley - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:19 UTC

On 3/10/2022 3:18 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> Biden's idiotic decision to shut down the Keystone

> At this point America can only hope Biden wakes up and drops
> all the restrictions he put on our fossil fuel industry - which is not
> likely. Or, that the American people vote the Democrats out
> of control of Congress and the Senate in the mid-tern elections
> - which is very likely.
>
> Irish Mike

Oil prices have been skyrocketing since April 2020. Nothing to do with
Biden.

Who decides to expand production? I assume it is the oil companies and
the well owners. My local paper has letters to the editor stating that
the government should lower prices. How does that work?

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

Re: Joe Biden's Recession

<fdad59fb-f66e-4df9-9029-5e79199cc9een@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=61003&group=rec.sport.football.college#61003

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 21:30:28 -0800 (PST)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 05:30 UTC

On Friday, March 11, 2022 at 12:19:54 AM UTC-5, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 3/10/2022 3:18 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > Biden's idiotic decision to shut down the Keystone
>

> > At this point America can only hope Biden wakes up and drops
> > all the restrictions he put on our fossil fuel industry - which is not
> > likely. Or, that the American people vote the Democrats out
> > of control of Congress and the Senate in the mid-tern elections
> > - which is very likely.
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> Oil prices have been skyrocketing since April 2020. Nothing to do with
> Biden.
>
> Who decides to expand production? I assume it is the oil companies and
> the well owners. My local paper has letters to the editor stating that
> the government should lower prices. How does that work?

Joe Biden crippled America's fossil fuel industry with punitive rules and
regulations. His drilling permits are so expensive and restrictive that
the American oil companies won't use them. Which is why we
have the highest inflation in 40 years and the average cost of a gallon
of gas is now at a record high of $4.37 - heading for $5.00 a gallon.

Irish Mike

Re: Joe Biden's Recession

<4c923ae7-fc02-4aef-8522-224edc3f0fb8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=61028&group=rec.sport.football.college#61028

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:47:02 -0800 (PST)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 17:47 UTC

On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 9:30:31 PM UTC-8, Irish Mike wrote:

> Joe Biden crippled America's fossil fuel industry with punitive rules and
> regulations. His drilling permits are so expensive and restrictive that
> the American oil companies won't use them. Which is why we
> have the highest inflation in 40 years and the average cost of a gallon
> of gas is now at a record high of $4.37 - heading for $5.00 a gallon.

Then start shooting us.

Because you're going to need to kill a lot of us to get the country back to any degree of economic/mathematical sense in your book.

Your only prayer at this point is that you're either right about the vaccines or that Putin suitcase nukes multiple US cities.

Otherwise, we're taking you with us, bitch.

Mike

Re: Joe Biden's Recession

<9285a2e2-4806-4ae9-ad95-facfd935f553n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=61055&group=rec.sport.football.college#61055

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 21:14:19 -0800 (PST)
From: randorw...@gmail.com (TE)
 by: TE - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 05:14 UTC

On Friday, March 11, 2022 at 12:19:54 AM UTC-5, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 3/10/2022 3:18 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > Biden's idiotic decision to shut down the Keystone
>

> > At this point America can only hope Biden wakes up and drops
> > all the restrictions he put on our fossil fuel industry - which is not
> > likely. Or, that the American people vote the Democrats out
> > of control of Congress and the Senate in the mid-tern elections
> > - which is very likely.
> >
> > Irish Mike
> >
> Oil prices have been skyrocketing since April 2020. Nothing to do with
> Biden.
>
> Who decides to expand production? I assume it is the oil companies and
> the well owners. My local paper has letters to the editor stating that
> the government should lower prices. How does that work?

tmml

-TE