From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: BANG/Rubin: Klay Thompson, Draymond Green ejected after altercation
with Timberwolves
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 21:01:51 -0800
 by: Allen - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 05:01 UTC

Klay Thompson, Draymond Green ejected after altercation with Timberwolves
Golden State Warriors: Thompson, Green ejected along with Jaden McDaniels

>Golden State Warriors’ Klay Thompson (11) and Minnesota Timberwolves’
Jaden McDaniels (3) entangle each other as they pull their jerseys in
the first quarter of a NBA game at Chase Center in San Francisco,
Calif., on Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2023. (Ray Chavez/Bay Area News Group)
By SHAYNA RUBIN | srubin@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: November 14, 2023 at 7:34 p.m. | UPDATED: November 14, 2023
at 8:27 p.m.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/11/14/klay-thompson-draymond-green-ejected-after-altercation-in-warriors-vs-timberwolves/

SAN FRANCISCO — Klay Thompson and Draymond Green were ejected from the
Warriors’ game against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night
following a heated altercation with Jaden McDaniels.

Thompson and McDaniels got in a shoving match two minutes after tip-off
when Thompson put a hand on McDaniels on a Minnesota miss and McDaniels
fired back by pulling on Thompson’s jersey, ripping it.

Both teams came into separate the two. That’s when Green entered the
fray and grabbed Timberwolves center Rudy Gobert and put him in a
headlock, pulling him away from the scrum. Green was issued a Flagrant 2
foul and Thompson and McDaniels were issued double technical fouls, all
were ejected.

>RELATED ARTICLES
Steph Curry undergoes MRI, out for Warriors’ game vs. Timberwolves
Kurtenbach: The Warriors can’t wait on Andrew Wiggins much longer
How rookies Jackson-Davis and Podziemski have earned Warriors’ respect
What went wrong in the Warriors’ loss to Timberwolves despite Curry’s
38 points
Warriors lose paint battle to Cleveland Cavaliers in home defeat

This is Green’s second ejection of the year, his first coming in the
Warriors’ loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers at home on double technical fouls.

Already without Steph Curry due to a knee injury, the Warriors played on
without their Big 3. Tuesday’s game is the Warriors’ second in-season
tournament game and first on their home court.

--
SportsCenter
@SportsCenter ·Follow

Draymond Green, Klay Thompson and Jaden McDaniels were all ejected.
[video]

7:24 PM · Nov 14, 2023
8.2K Reply Share
--

Re: BANG/Rubin: Klay Thompson, Draymond Green ejected after altercation with Timberwolves

<krkj8nF67m0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6100&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#6100

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: BANG/Rubin: Klay Thompson, Draymond Green ejected after
altercation with Timberwolves
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 14:08:01 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 19:08 UTC

Allen wrote:
> Klay Thompson, Draymond Green ejected after altercation with Timberwolves
> Golden State Warriors: Thompson, Green ejected along with Jaden McDaniels
>
> >Golden State Warriors’ Klay Thompson (11) and Minnesota Timberwolves’
> Jaden McDaniels (3) entangle each other as they pull their jerseys in
> the first quarter of a NBA game at Chase Center in San Francisco,
> Calif., on Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2023. (Ray Chavez/Bay Area News Group)
> By SHAYNA RUBIN | srubin@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
> PUBLISHED: November 14, 2023 at 7:34 p.m. | UPDATED: November 14, 2023
> at 8:27 p.m.
> https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/11/14/klay-thompson-draymond-green-ejected-after-altercation-in-warriors-vs-timberwolves/
>

> SAN FRANCISCO — Klay Thompson and Draymond Green were ejected from the
> Warriors’ game against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night
> following a heated altercation with Jaden McDaniels.
>
> Thompson and McDaniels got in a shoving match two minutes after tip-off
> when Thompson put a hand on McDaniels on a Minnesota miss and McDaniels
> fired back by pulling on Thompson’s jersey, ripping it.
>
> Both teams came into separate the two. That’s when Green entered the
> fray and grabbed Timberwolves center Rudy Gobert and put him in a
> headlock, pulling him away from the scrum. Green was issued a Flagrant 2
> foul and Thompson and McDaniels were issued double technical fouls, all
> were ejected.
>
> >RELATED ARTICLES
>   Steph Curry undergoes MRI, out for Warriors’ game vs. Timberwolves
>   Kurtenbach: The Warriors can’t wait on Andrew Wiggins much longer
>   How rookies Jackson-Davis and Podziemski have earned Warriors’ respect
>   What went wrong in the Warriors’ loss to Timberwolves despite Curry’s
> 38 points
>   Warriors lose paint battle to Cleveland Cavaliers in home defeat
>
> This is Green’s second ejection of the year, his first coming in the
> Warriors’ loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers at home on double technical
> fouls.
>
> Already without Steph Curry due to a knee injury, the Warriors played on
> without their Big 3. Tuesday’s game is the Warriors’ second in-season
> tournament game and first on their home court.
>
> --

Green will be out for a while. Hopefully just a couple of games, but it
sounds like it could be longer, maybe quite a bit longer.

There doesn't seem to be any sense that Klay will be suspended, fortunately.

Green's reputation definitely plays into this, although I don't really
think that's fair.

--Robin