NEWS FLASH!! Today the East German pole-vault champion became the West German pole-vault champion.

sport / rec.sport.football.college / Q for deep state conspiracy people

SubjectAuthor
* Q for deep state conspiracy peopleJGibson
`- Re: Q for deep state conspiracy peopleJohnny RSFCootball

1
Q for deep state conspiracy people

<2e300d8d-12f3-4143-99b9-18b6a1829bc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=61089&group=rec.sport.football.college#61089

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 13:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Q for deep state conspiracy people
From: james.m....@gmail.com (JGibson)
 by: JGibson - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 20:01 UTC

Really?

-START of RANT-
“I truly believe that this “SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION” has been in the works for YEARS.
But the fact that INDIA, KENYA, GHANA, MEXICO, CHINA, BRAZIL & GABON logically explained treaty regulations & encouraged investigations in each of their statements made their replies seem almost scripted.
They were virtually identical.
These countries were calm & made zero dramatic accusations.
Whereas the Deep State/Five Eye controlled players were extremely defensive & accusatory.
The contrast made it very clear which countries were represented by deep state operatives & which countries were genuinely concerned about the safety of their people.
Xi extended an invitation to EVERY leader whose country was represented at the Olympics to come to the Opening Ceremonies in Beijing.
Guess who didn’t go?
New Zealand
Canada
Italy
Australia
United States.
FIVE EYES.
The countries who mostly likely funded & released COVID in order to attain Global New World Order.
Xi & Putin held a “summit” with the leaders who did come to Beijing.
This is also when Putin & Xi publicly declared their alliance.
My theory is that the purpose of this “impromptu Summit” was to present proof of the existence of biolabs in Ukraine (& elsewhere) to global leaders.
Global leaders who, like Xi /Putin/Trump, are against the NWO.
And it just seems like more than a coincidence that not one Deep State NWO leader came to Beijing.
The Beijing Olympics were a clandestine way to script an alliance that would make an investigation of the US FUNDED BIOLABS INEVITABLE.
UN meeting made countries pick a side… transparency versus secrecy.”
-END-

Re: Q for deep state conspiracy people

<efcda285-4d11-4643-be37-46828fdc23d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=61090&group=rec.sport.football.college#61090

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 15:04:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Q for deep state conspiracy people
From: 1jay1mil...@gmail.com (Johnny RSFCootball)
 by: Johnny RSFCootball - Sun, 13 Mar 2022 22:04 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 3:01:41 PM UTC-5, JGibson wrote:
> Really?
>
> -START of RANT-
> “I truly believe that this “SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION” has been in the works for YEARS.
> But the fact that INDIA, KENYA, GHANA, MEXICO, CHINA, BRAZIL & GABON logically explained treaty regulations & encouraged investigations in each of their statements made their replies seem almost scripted.
> They were virtually identical.
> These countries were calm & made zero dramatic accusations.
> Whereas the Deep State/Five Eye controlled players were extremely defensive & accusatory.
> The contrast made it very clear which countries were represented by deep state operatives & which countries were genuinely concerned about the safety of their people.
> Xi extended an invitation to EVERY leader whose country was represented at the Olympics to come to the Opening Ceremonies in Beijing.
> Guess who didn’t go?
> New Zealand
> Canada
> Italy
> Australia
> United States.
> FIVE EYES.
> The countries who mostly likely funded & released COVID in order to attain Global New World Order.
> Xi & Putin held a “summit” with the leaders who did come to Beijing.
> This is also when Putin & Xi publicly declared their alliance.
> My theory is that the purpose of this “impromptu Summit” was to present proof of the existence of biolabs in Ukraine (& elsewhere) to global leaders.
> Global leaders who, like Xi /Putin/Trump, are against the NWO.
> And it just seems like more than a coincidence that not one Deep State NWO leader came to Beijing.
> The Beijing Olympics were a clandestine way to script an alliance that would make an investigation of the US FUNDED BIOLABS INEVITABLE.
> UN meeting made countries pick a side… transparency versus secrecy.”
> -END-

Your haiku sucks