Sailing is fun, but scrubbing the decks is aardvark. -- Heard on Noahs' ark

sport / rec.sport.football.college / Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

SubjectAuthor
* The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
+* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
|`* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
| +- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
| `* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineKen Olson
|  `* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
|   +* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineKen Olson
|   |`- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
|   `* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
|    `- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
`* Re: The Democrat’s Lifelinexyzzy
 +- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
 `* Re: The Democrat’s Lifelineunclejr
  `* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
   `* Re: The Democrat’s Lifelineunclejr
    +* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
    |+* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
    ||`* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
    || +* Re: The Democrat’s Lifelineunclejr
    || |+* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
    || |`- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
    || `* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
    ||  +- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineKen Olson
    ||  `- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
    |`* Re: The Democrat’s Lifelineunclejr
    | +* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineIrish Mike
    | |`- Re: The Democrat’s Lifelineunclejr
    | `- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
    +- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
    `* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineKen Olson
     `* Re: The Democrat’s LifelineMichael Falkner
      `- Re: The Democrat’s LifelineKen Olson

Pages:12
Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<t4utri$n6b$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62198&group=rec.sport.football.college#62198

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re:_The_Democrat’s_Lifeline
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:14:09 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:14 UTC

On 5/3/2022 2:42 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> [...]
> very accurately state the religious and societal values of Muslims, which
> are supported by liberal Democrats. If you doubt it, check with Louis Farrakhan.
>

>> What a lot of people do not get is the concept of "human rights" having the prerequisite that the entity involved is considered "human" in the first place -- and, for many in this country, the concept of even viewing a woman as a human being (rather than an instrument of Holy God Man through Adam's Rib) still escapes them, even to the point of a probable future Speaker of the House (Magic the Gathering) and a Supreme Court Stepford Wife (Barrett).
>>
>> But that is the eventual goal -- total ban.
>>> It's pure left wing bullshit of course but it's all they've got. The
>> No, it's not. It's exactly what the Republicans wanted, and why they've voted this into being since January 22, 1973.
>>> Democrats are desperate because Biden's numbers are in the tank.
>> The only reason Biden is still President is because Harris cannot succeed without triggering a mathematical impossibility in the Senate. It's clear, to me, Biden never intended to be in the office that long.
>
> It may be clear to you but it sure wasn't to Joe Biden - especially since he just said he plans to
> run again in 2024!
>>
>> Well, when the disaster occurs, he will be forced to resign.
>>> Only 33% of Americans approve of Biden's job performance and 54%
>>> believe he is suffering from cognitive decline. And Kamala Harris'
>>> numbers are even worse than Biden's.
>> Because you're offended a Black woman even exists -- or do you believe it's another Black Man masquerading as a woman, like you consider Michelle Obama, you piece of shit?
>
> I don't dislike Harris because of her pigmentation but, like the majority of Americans, I dislike
> her because she is incompetent, lazy and does not care about what happens to America.
> Biden put her in charge of the disaster occurring on our southern border. What has she done?
> The fact is she never even went to the southern border. And she has embarrassed America
> on the international stage - not to mention that half of her top staff people have resigned.
>
> BTW, when you sink to profanity and personal insults, you just make yourself sound dumb
> and uneducated.
>
>>> So, for America's sake, I pray the Democrats desperation fails and they
>>> lose in a landslide!
>> That happens, son, and you better have me shot and killed quickly.
>
> Why? Talk's cheap.
>>
>> Terrorism and fighting for freedom is a very thin line.
>>
>> And I've got the criminal record and the background to back it up, whore.
>
> Is that supposed to impress or intimidate me? Talk's cheap.
> Again, when you sink to profanity and personal insults, you just make yourself sound dumb
> and uneducated.
>

> Irish Mike
>
> "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fu#k things up" - Barak Obama

Most of the convicts I met were cowards. Not saying you are, Mike.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<t4uur8$60v$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62199&group=rec.sport.football.college#62199

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:31:03 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:31 UTC

On 5/3/2022 4:44 PM, unclejr wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 2:06:15 PM UTC-5, Irish Mike wrote:

>>> You're replying to a moron.
>> Don't be so hard on yourself. I didn't say you are a moron.
>> You are just a typical left wing dim bulb.
>>
>> Hope that helps.
>>
>> Irish Mike
>
> It does not.
>
> Imagine how quickly the conversation will change if it's found to be a conservative who leaked this.

I don't care about the leakers political affiliation. Fire them and
hammer their ass to the full extent of the law.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<0dca28a1-114d-4fc0-add3-aa0b1b844080n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62200&group=rec.sport.football.college#62200

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 15:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:31 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 3:14:13 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> Most of the convicts I met were cowards. Not saying you are, Mike.

It's even beyond that, though -- that's the first mistake a lot of people are making, and just one reason why I have told my family that I WILL BE KILLED once someone sufficiently finally gets my message.

You can laugh at the concept all you want. But, because Debbie was the only reason I didn't become a serial rapist and possibly murderer in my teens and 20s (and that's not something she knew about before, minimum, maybe about five years ago had she chosen to look -- and that's independent of the fact that, with the Republican line of thinking, any societally-real result would have one or both, in that I should have been a serial rapist at minimum in the Donald Trump/Todd Hodne mode), I loved that woman more than I did my own life.

(At that point, the only difference, vis-a-vis society, between what would've happened then vs. now is the fact that I would be permanently incarcerated in the case which societally SHOULD have happened. Society doesn't want me in either scenario -- that's the only reason I got arrested in 1998. And the fact that the victims of what I did do in my first two colleges weren't enough to prosecute, even if they had some importance in those colleges, is the only reason I didn't do life in Wisconsin by about January or February of 1989.)

The only reason I haven't murdered someone since my release is the concept that a Debbie fan actually reached out to me shortly before the arrest and now that person has constituted "something to lose" ever since. And, trust me, I have gotten self-violent NUMEROUS TIMES in the last 20-odd years in that I have to allow things to exist in the name of that "something to lose".

Do not confuse "being forced to carry on" with cowardice. And then, in general, I ask the question again:

Given I was believed I was going to rape and murder her in New York, who the fuck are you to think you get better?

DO NOT confuse "being forced to carry on" with cowardice, especially with what I now understand about the American White Male and his place in society..

Mike

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<62c0d70c-25b5-4e32-a1ca-5ab5350d7720n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62201&group=rec.sport.football.college#62201

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 15:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:33 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 3:31:08 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> I don't care about the leakers political affiliation. Fire them and
> hammer their ass to the full extent of the law.

The conversation would change, but then you'd have the same problem, the other direction.

And whatever the "full extent of the law" _IS_ might be some real question of dispute.

Mike

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<t4uv2b$60v$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62202&group=rec.sport.football.college#62202

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:34:50 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:34 UTC

On 5/4/2022 1:12 AM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 5:38:02 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:
>
>> I'm a Vietnam combat veteran and empty threats don't impress me much. Especially
>> ones made on a computer football chat group.
>
> I've got the criminal record to have credible threat to kill and/or rape far better people than you, scum. Who are you to think you'd get better than what she got, fucker?
>
> At your peril, boy. At your peril.
>
> Mike

LO fucking L

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<t4uvef$60v$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62203&group=rec.sport.football.college#62203

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:41:18 -0400
<4e242d2e-578f-4b0e-af97-22c6cc4530can@googlegroups.com>
<c85e8c8b-a753-41c7-bc9f-b26fa84b3f13n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:41 UTC

On 5/4/2022 2:25 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 10:45:36 AM UTC-7, Eric Ramon wrote:
>
>> it is true that Trump lost because of covid, not only because enough people didn't like how he handled it but because it enabled voters. The Republican trick has been to reduce the number of polling places in Democratic areas, forcing people to wait on line for hours which causes many to give up. That's deliberate. If you don't think so then consider the Republican proposals that say you can't hand out water! They want it as uncomfortable as possible in order to lower turnout in those locations.
>>
>> Not having to wait on line like that, those folks sent in their votes.
>
> In fact, Pennsylvania Republicans got the entire procedure (2019 law) overturned in 2021 because the procedure actually appears to state that NO non-in-person voting can take place at all (the Leavitt decision I spoke of earlier in another post) in the state of Pennsylvania.
>
> As a result, their 20 Electoral Votes for Biden are factually void, since the 2020 Presidential Election was factually void in that state.
>
> In fact, here's a kicker: I have actually read of Republicans who want to go so far as that you have to present you are carrying a loaded gun (representing you not only still have your right to carry and bear arms, but that you openly do so) to the polling place to be allowed to vote.
>
> That's how insane these fuckers are getting.
>
> Mike

I don't understand why people want to give up the tactical advantage of
concealment.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<t4uvhs$60v$4@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62204&group=rec.sport.football.college#62204

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:43:07 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:43 UTC

On 5/4/2022 6:33 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> And whatever the "full extent of the law"_IS_ might be some real question of dispute.
>
> Mike

It usually is.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<t4v08c$k5q$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62205&group=rec.sport.football.college#62205

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:55:07 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:55 UTC

On 5/4/2022 6:31 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 3:14:13 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
>
>> Most of the convicts I met were cowards. Not saying you are, Mike.
>
> It's even beyond that, though -- that's the first mistake a lot of people are making, and just one reason why I have told my family that I WILL BE KILLED once someone sufficiently finally gets my message.
>
> You can laugh at the concept all you want. But, because Debbie was the only reason I didn't become a serial rapist and possibly murderer in my teens and 20s (and that's not something she knew about before, minimum, maybe about five years ago had she chosen to look -- and that's independent of the fact that, with the Republican line of thinking, any societally-real result would have one or both, in that I should have been a serial rapist at minimum in the Donald Trump/Todd Hodne mode), I loved that woman more than I did my own life.
>
> (At that point, the only difference, vis-a-vis society, between what would've happened then vs. now is the fact that I would be permanently incarcerated in the case which societally SHOULD have happened. Society doesn't want me in either scenario -- that's the only reason I got arrested in 1998. And the fact that the victims of what I did do in my first two colleges weren't enough to prosecute, even if they had some importance in those colleges, is the only reason I didn't do life in Wisconsin by about January or February of 1989.)
>
> The only reason I haven't murdered someone since my release is the concept that a Debbie fan actually reached out to me shortly before the arrest and now that person has constituted "something to lose" ever since. And, trust me, I have gotten self-violent NUMEROUS TIMES in the last 20-odd years in that I have to allow things to exist in the name of that "something to lose".
>
> Do not confuse "being forced to carry on" with cowardice. And then, in general, I ask the question again:
>
> Given I was believed I was going to rape and murder her in New York, who the fuck are you to think you get better?
>
> DO NOT confuse "being forced to carry on" with cowardice, especially with what I now understand about the American White Male and his place in society.
>
> Mike

I think the difference is that I'm not a teenage girl and I honestly
don't believe you could handle me, even in my decrepit state.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<176de9fd-5f9a-4e45-9223-6e0b74bef614n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62206&group=rec.sport.football.college#62206

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 16:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Wed, 4 May 2022 23:56 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 3:55:12 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> I think the difference is that I'm not a teenage girl and I honestly
> don't believe you could handle me, even in my decrepit state.

And that, not only on an ethical level but on a belief system on my part, is where we strongly disagree.

There will be much joy when I am dead -- for that, I am certain.

Mike

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<0da06e73-4d18-4522-a7c8-def5f9f852d4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62207&group=rec.sport.football.college#62207

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 16:58:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Wed, 4 May 2022 23:58 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 3:41:22 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 5/4/2022 2:25 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:

> > In fact, here's a kicker: I have actually read of Republicans who want to go so far as that you have to present you are carrying a loaded gun (representing you not only still have your right to carry and bear arms, but that you openly do so) to the polling place to be allowed to vote.

> I don't understand why people want to give up the tactical advantage of
> concealment.

I think, in this particular case, you have it backwards.

You're not revealing your gun as a condition of voting as a function of any degree of tactics vis-a-vis the gun.

You are revealing the gun to openly state you still have the right to bear arms (from which ALL other rights descend, in the Conservative ethos) and the public willingness to exercise it (from which ALL other societal norms descend, in the Conservative ethos).

Mike

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<t4v984$bu3$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62211&group=rec.sport.football.college#62211

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 21:28:36 -0400
<4e242d2e-578f-4b0e-af97-22c6cc4530can@googlegroups.com>
<c85e8c8b-a753-41c7-bc9f-b26fa84b3f13n@googlegroups.com>
<t4uvef$60v$3@dont-email.me>
<0da06e73-4d18-4522-a7c8-def5f9f852d4n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Ken Olson - Thu, 5 May 2022 01:28 UTC

On 5/4/2022 7:58 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 3:41:22 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
>> On 5/4/2022 2:25 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
>
>>> In fact, here's a kicker: I have actually read of Republicans who want to go so far as that you have to present you are carrying a loaded gun (representing you not only still have your right to carry and bear arms, but that you openly do so) to the polling place to be allowed to vote.
>
>> I don't understand why people want to give up the tactical advantage of
>> concealment.
>
> I think, in this particular case, you have it backwards.
>
> You're not revealing your gun as a condition of voting as a function of any degree of tactics vis-a-vis the gun.
>
> You are revealing the gun to openly state you still have the right to bear arms (from which ALL other rights descend, in the Conservative ethos) and the public willingness to exercise it (from which ALL other societal norms descend, in the Conservative ethos).
>
> Mike

I don't carry a gun to make a statement. I carry it in case I need it
to protect myself and mine from predators.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<4f4bb29a-6934-41eb-869b-559d2a8ffaefn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62212&group=rec.sport.football.college#62212

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 19:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Thu, 5 May 2022 02:18 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 6:28:40 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> I don't carry a gun to make a statement. I carry it in case I need it
> to protect myself and mine from predators.

That is not the point of what they are proposing.

They are making all rights come from your ability to deal with those predators. In that, if you have lost the ability to possess and carry a gun, you have no other rights of any kind either and it's in society's best interest you be subjugated or killed.

Carrying the gun, in that ethos, has nothing to do with the actual use for it. In that person's line of thinking, it is nothing short of your license to vote and that you are a factual American citizen.

Mike

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<22829705-8094-43db-b670-6b6e0a949c00n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62214&group=rec.sport.football.college#62214

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 19:46:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Thu, 5 May 2022 02:46 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 1:12:41 AM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 5:38:02 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:
>
> > I'm a Vietnam combat veteran and empty threats don't impress me much. Especially
> > ones made on a computer football chat group.
> I've got the criminal record to have credible threat to kill and/or rape far better people than you, scum. Who are you to think you'd get better than what she got, fucker?
>
> At your peril, boy. At your peril.
>
> Mike

Jeepers!

Irish Mike

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<t4vf8l$42b$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62216&group=rec.sport.football.college#62216

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 23:11:17 -0400
<4e242d2e-578f-4b0e-af97-22c6cc4530can@googlegroups.com>
<c85e8c8b-a753-41c7-bc9f-b26fa84b3f13n@googlegroups.com>
<t4uvef$60v$3@dont-email.me>
<0da06e73-4d18-4522-a7c8-def5f9f852d4n@googlegroups.com>
<t4v984$bu3$1@dont-email.me>
<4f4bb29a-6934-41eb-869b-559d2a8ffaefn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Ken Olson - Thu, 5 May 2022 03:11 UTC

On 5/4/2022 10:18 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 6:28:40 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
>
>> I don't carry a gun to make a statement. I carry it in case I need it
>> to protect myself and mine from predators.
>
> That is not the point of what they are proposing.
>
> They are making all rights come from your ability to deal with those predators. In that, if you have lost the ability to possess and carry a gun, you have no other rights of any kind either and it's in society's best interest you be subjugated or killed.
>
> Carrying the gun, in that ethos, has nothing to do with the actual use for it. In that person's line of thinking, it is nothing short of your license to vote and that you are a factual American citizen.
>
> Mike

I can't help that other people have miswired neurons that shows up in
their way of thinking politically. I choose a different path.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<a41bbce2-e78f-42f0-8f13-0c0b5c65efe5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62217&group=rec.sport.football.college#62217

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 01:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: gpg...@gmail.com (floaterjr)
 by: floaterjr - Thu, 5 May 2022 08:01 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 11:11:21 PM UTC-4, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 5/4/2022 10:18 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 6:28:40 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> >
> >> I don't carry a gun to make a statement. I carry it in case I need it
> >> to protect myself and mine from predators.
> >
> > That is not the point of what they are proposing.
> >
> > They are making all rights come from your ability to deal with those predators. In that, if you have lost the ability to possess and carry a gun, you have no other rights of any kind either and it's in society's best interest you be subjugated or killed.
> >
> > Carrying the gun, in that ethos, has nothing to do with the actual use for it. In that person's line of thinking, it is nothing short of your license to vote and that you are a factual American citizen.
> >
> > Mike
> I can't help that other people have miswired neurons that shows up in
> their way of thinking politically. I choose a different path.
> --
> ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen
>
> Слава Україні та НАТО
https://www.bodyarmoroutlet.com/
I'm for the right of personal fashion. Especially, in this group

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<2a16ad56-7d6e-4839-b93f-a2ec7d57ed8an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62236&group=rec.sport.football.college#62236

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 16:15:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Thu, 5 May 2022 23:15 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 9:28:40 PM UTC-4, Ken Olson wrote:
> On 5/4/2022 7:58 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:

> >> I don't understand why people want to give up the tactical advantage of
> >> concealment.
> >
> > I think, in this particular case, you have it backwards.
> >
> > You're not revealing your gun as a condition of voting as a function of any degree of tactics vis-a-vis the gun.
> >
> > You are revealing the gun to openly state you still have the right to bear arms (from which ALL other rights descend, in the Conservative ethos) and the public willingness to exercise it (from which ALL other societal norms descend, in the Conservative ethos).
> >
> > Mike
> I don't carry a gun to make a statement. I carry it in case I need it
> to protect myself and mine from predators.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll
probably never need one again.

Irish Mike

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<ac89e245-875d-41db-9c37-a96aa776bbe2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62241&group=rec.sport.football.college#62241

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 16:21:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Thu, 5 May 2022 23:21 UTC

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 4:15:02 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

> A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll
> probably never need one again.

And the fact some of us live is why you need to consider we have shoved you out of the plane already.

Shoot us or lose the country. If you don't believe me, consider what has to be done to get prices back under control, especially if you believe "paying people not to work during COVID" is a major player in finally setting it all off.

Mike

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<849694cf-de29-4828-b454-48ffba388de5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62243&group=rec.sport.football.college#62243

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 16:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Thu, 5 May 2022 23:34 UTC

On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 6:31:28 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 3:14:13 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
>
> > Most of the convicts I met were cowards. Not saying you are, Mike.
> It's even beyond that, though -- that's the first mistake a lot of people are making, and just one reason why I have told my family that I WILL BE KILLED once someone sufficiently finally gets my message.
>
> You can laugh at the concept all you want. But, because Debbie was the only reason I didn't become a serial rapist and possibly murderer in my teens and 20s (and that's not something she knew about before, minimum, maybe about five years ago had she chosen to look -- and that's independent of the fact that, with the Republican line of thinking, any societally-real result would have one or both, in that I should have been a serial rapist at minimum in the Donald Trump/Todd Hodne mode), I loved that woman more than I did my own life.
>
> (At that point, the only difference, vis-a-vis society, between what would've happened then vs. now is the fact that I would be permanently incarcerated in the case which societally SHOULD have happened. Society doesn't want me in either scenario -- that's the only reason I got arrested in 1998. And the fact that the victims of what I did do in my first two colleges weren't enough to prosecute, even if they had some importance in those colleges, is the only reason I didn't do life in Wisconsin by about January or February of 1989.)
>
> The only reason I haven't murdered someone since my release is the concept that a Debbie fan actually reached out to me shortly before the arrest and now that person has constituted "something to lose" ever since. And, trust me, I have gotten self-violent NUMEROUS TIMES in the last 20-odd years in that I have to allow things to exist in the name of that "something to lose".
>
> Do not confuse "being forced to carry on" with cowardice. And then, in general, I ask the question again:
>
> Given I was believed I was going to rape and murder her in New York, who the fuck are you to think you get better?
>
> DO NOT confuse "being forced to carry on" with cowardice, especially with what I now understand about the American White Male and his place in society.
>
> Mike

Well Michael Falkner, I've read your posts and decided three things:

1. You're a nut case or just full of crap. No normal person goes on a
college football chat group and repeatedly threatens to rape and murder people.

2. I don't believe you've ever been in a fire fight, I don't believe you've ever
shot and killed anyone and I don't believe you have any idea what it's like
to see guys you served with killed or blown to pieces.

3. You are a complete and total waste of time which is why I will never read
or respond to another of your posts.

Irish Mike

De Oppresso Liber

Re: The Democrat’s Lifeline

<2ed661e4-06f9-40f9-89ba-cd63b8ec2fa4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62244&group=rec.sport.football.college#62244

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 16:44:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Thu, 5 May 2022 23:44 UTC

On Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 4:34:36 PM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:
> Well Michael Falkner, I've read your posts and decided three things:
>
> 1. You're a nut case or just full of crap. No normal person goes on a
> college football chat group and repeatedly threatens to rape and murder people.

I don't have to anymore. The latter, in both respects, has been declared true by a court of law. Either do something about it like the good little Republican you are or shut the fuck up.

I don't NEED to threaten to rape or murder anyone -- I'm just stating that threat has been long since adjudicated. (And that says nothing, shithead, for what I was believed to have done or wanted to do in my first two Wisconsin state colleges -- for if the law was equally enforced for the protection of all, I'd have been put in prison for LIFE before 20. Literally hundreds of assaults.)
> 2. I don't believe you've ever been in a fire fight, I don't believe you've ever
> shot and killed anyone and I don't believe you have any idea what it's like
> to see guys you served with killed or blown to pieces.

That's irrelevant to the discussion. Twice.

If you have the Right To Carry And Bear Arms as a function of a militia, I am a person you need to kill PRE-EMPTIVELY -- as a military/militia exercise, before we even get to the point of any further conduct, or even political leanings.

Secondly, it's also irrelevelant because I have been adjudged per the law to be capable and credible of doing so.

One of the biggest notes of cowardice I have stated the American Right has is that they don't understand what they will need to do to truly take this country back (the starting bid is almost-certainly the elimination of the leftward 30-50% of this country, leaning to the large end because of the abortion ban).

> 3. You are a complete and total waste of time which is why I will never read
> or respond to another of your posts.

Shoot me or shut the fuck up, bitch.

You never served for me.

Mike