When in doubt, lead trump.

sport / rec.sport.football.college / Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers again

SubjectAuthor
* Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers againfloaterjr
`* Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers againCon Reeder, unhyphenated American
 +- Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers againMichael Falkner
 `* Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers againIrish Mike
  `- Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers againMichael Falkner

1
Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers again

<a3614700-daf9-43ac-a697-7bc43bdb5a6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62335&group=rec.sport.football.college#62335

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 02:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers again
From: gpg...@gmail.com (floaterjr)
 by: floaterjr - Thu, 12 May 2022 09:33 UTC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-admin-cancels-massive-oil-and-gas-lease-sale-amid-record-high-gas-prices/ar-AAXaRXw?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=9bce6f6bf6984f7d9f4a4bda2dc80e48

Starting with the keystone pipeline Biden has done nothing but hobble the oil industry while blaming them for making too much money. He sure saw to it Hunter Biden made millions in the Ukraine. Hunter Biden is an energy consultant, yea right. I'm so sick of that old man lying to me. We are all being scammed. He did graduate at the top of his law class, said so himself. You believe him don't you?

Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers again

<slrnt7qnnq.25l1i.constance@karen.heins.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62342&group=rec.sport.football.college#62342

From: consta...@duxmail.com (Con Reeder, unhyphenated American)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers again
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 19:24:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Con Reeder, unhyphen - Thu, 12 May 2022 19:24 UTC

On 2022-05-12, floaterjr <gpgmga@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-admin-cancels-massive-oil-and-gas-lease-sale-amid-record-high-gas-prices/ar-AAXaRXw?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=9bce6f6bf6984f7d9f4a4bda2dc80e48
>
> Starting with the keystone pipeline Biden has done nothing but hobble
> the oil industry while blaming them for making too much money. He sure
> saw to it Hunter Biden made millions in the Ukraine. Hunter Biden is
> an energy consultant, yea right. I'm so sick of that old man lying to
> me. We are all being scammed. He did graduate at the top of his law
> class, said so himself. You believe him don't you?

As much as many of the problems we're having were baked into some of
the cake, the Democrats made it so much worse. Had they not passed
their $1,900,000,000,000 "American Rescue Plan" we might have avoided
the worst part of inflation.

The Democrats and the teachers unions are responsible for the huge
amount of damage done to large parts of the younger generation by
retarding their learning and stunting their social and emotional
growth. Red states have lost much less social capital because they
resisted lockdowns, masking, and remote learning for vulnerable
students. What's worse, the most vulnerable populations were hit the
hardest. All the "people of color" who voted for Democrats are getting
damaged by those self-same politicians. Meanwhile the wealthy white
remote worker class who vote Democratic suffer the least damage from
those policies.

In energy production, there is a three-pronged attack on
affordability by Democrats. First, they retard investment with red
tape in every way possible, cancelling pipelines, slow-walking or
denying leases, failing to offer leases, etc. Second, the relentless
"renewable energy" drive makes it much less attractive to invest
because the Dems claim "we will eliminate fossil fuels" -- without
anything to replace them. Third, the ESG and other initiatives
pressure investment on the other end. Now they are going to claim that
high prices are due to gouging, which is patently ridiculous. Of
course if you are going to get pursued for that, you are less likely
to offer fuel for sale and prices again go up.

If anyone wants some recovery, they'd better hope for a red tsunami
in the fall. If the Senate and House are firmly in Republican hands,
there might be some improved sentiment to unstick stalled
investment. If Democrats are in control, it will be very, very, very
tough sledding.

You couldn't do worse than the Dems are doing. It's pretty obvious that
this is the case. They'll hope abortion rescues them. If so, the recession
will be really awful and I would think there will be an apocolyptic election
in 2024.

--
How far can you open your
mind before your brains

Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers again

<4c9e1a68-4cc6-492b-b1ed-06ba2d224378n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62343&group=rec.sport.football.college#62343

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 14:30:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Thu, 12 May 2022 21:30 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 12:24:45 PM UTC-7, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

> As much as many of the problems we're having were baked into some of
> the cake, the Democrats made it so much worse. Had they not passed
> their $1,900,000,000,000 "American Rescue Plan" we might have avoided
> the worst part of inflation.

And the coronavirus would literally have annihilated what was known as the US economy and would've forced some very real "who lives and who dies" decisions on this country. Though, from what you say below, it appears you WANT those decisions and feel they've been delayed too long.
> The Democrats and the teachers unions are responsible for the huge
> amount of damage done to large parts of the younger generation by
> retarding their learning and stunting their social and emotional
> growth.

The fact of the matter is: If we misteach our children at all, it is simply that we need, if your (collective as Conservatives) reality is to take hold in this country, need to totally restructure our schools:

-- If you aren't "In The Club", as it were, you don't get much of an education except how to suck dick (and, for some, quite literally!) and be beaten into paste. You're not going to live much past 40 or 50 anyway, as far as society is concerned.

-- Book learning is completely de-emphasized in favor of practical social learning, where the Conservative American Caste System is drilled into people.

-- The expectations of continuance are made clear, and those who refuse to abide by them are factually disposed of.

The Conservative American Right does NOT want an educated populace -- people who have intelligence are the Right's anathema.

> Red states have lost much less social capital because they
> resisted lockdowns, masking, and remote learning for vulnerable
> students.

And have paid the price with increased death rates to the coronavirus, but this is a desired outcome and a feature, not a bug.

(FWIW, various studies and data sets indicate to me the death toll to the virus is closer to (and probably more than) five million than the one million they admit. But we cannot admit that: Not only as a function of public panic, but because the Conservatives would use that to indicate it's the vaccines doing the death toll.)

(And while I'm at it: If the vaccines were what is killing people, then we are factually DONE right now. 1) If there is a virus at that point, then it will run rampant and kill a significant population and cripple a second. 2) And if there's not, then you have an organized kill list which is actually being activated.)

> What's worse, the most vulnerable populations were hit the
> hardest. All the "people of color" who voted for Democrats are getting
> damaged by those self-same politicians.

Except for the fact that most of those POC actually live in the poor, Conservative South, where many White politicians and probably more than a few White rank-and-file would like to see the 13th Amendment repealed and the same POC bought and sold like the farm equipment they are viewed to be. Nice dishonesty there.

> Meanwhile the wealthy white
> remote worker class who vote Democratic suffer the least damage from
> those policies.

As it should be. Stay The Fuck At Home.

The fact is, this is a first-world sociality-based bioweapon virus.

> In energy production, there is a three-pronged attack on
> affordability by Democrats. First, they retard investment with red
> tape in every way possible, cancelling pipelines, slow-walking or
> denying leases, failing to offer leases, etc. Second, the relentless
> "renewable energy" drive makes it much less attractive to invest
> because the Dems claim "we will eliminate fossil fuels" -- without
> anything to replace them. Third, the ESG and other initiatives
> pressure investment on the other end. Now they are going to claim that
> high prices are due to gouging, which is patently ridiculous. Of
> course if you are going to get pursued for that, you are less likely
> to offer fuel for sale and prices again go up.

But the Republicans will use a far less subtle approach: Less population? Less fuel needed.

> If anyone wants some recovery, they'd better hope for a red tsunami
> in the fall. If the Senate and House are firmly in Republican hands,
> there might be some improved sentiment to unstick stalled
> investment. If Democrats are in control, it will be very, very, very
> tough sledding.

Nice try. A red tsunami would kill this country outright, because the Republicans have two very serious problems:

1) Even with a red tsunami, Joe Biden is still President and Kamala Harris is Vice-President for two more years -- with no incentive, at this point, not to leave the Conservatives a smoking molten crater to govern in 2025.

I gave you that solution, because you won't get 67 votes in the Senate: Revoke Electoral College consent, declare Biden "was never President" (using PA court decisions, GA voter rolls, and at least one more state as evidence), and fill the vacancy with the person you nominally select 1/3/23 as Speaker of the House. An impeachment takes too long and you never get the 67 votes to begin with.

2) The American Right needs to stop talking about it and do it, because the fact of the matter is: If the entitlements and stimuli and all that are what caused the inflation, etc., then there's only one realistic solution: A culling.

And the problem is that the amount of the culling which would have to happen IMMEDIATELY (I'm putting it at about the increase in population in the last two generations, 30% -- because of the belief of Conservative and Libertarian economists that the entire last 40 years needs to be rewound.) would be a mammoth uprising.

The Leftward 30% of the country goes now. The next 30% are culled/die off in the next 20-25 years. You are either of use or killed for compost/food/whatever. Since the American Right does not view most people as human beings, start acting like it.

In short, The Purge -- in all of it's facets. Otherwise (and I will take great joy in assisting in it), you're going down and this country is as well..

> You couldn't do worse than the Dems are doing. It's pretty obvious that
> this is the case. They'll hope abortion rescues them. If so, the recession
> will be really awful and I would think there will be an apocolyptic election
> in 2024.

You can't afford to wait that long. The "apocalyptic" result has to happen in 2022 so you can wipe us off the face of the planet before we kill your country.

Fuck you. And God Damn America.

Mike

Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers again

<60e0a4ba-4cd8-4d6d-a568-26116ed23159n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62500&group=rec.sport.football.college#62500

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 08:31:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sat, 21 May 2022 15:31 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 3:24:45 PM UTC-4, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2022-05-12, floaterjr <gpg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-admin-cancels-massive-oil-and-gas-lease-sale-amid-record-high-gas-prices/ar-AAXaRXw?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=9bce6f6bf6984f7d9f4a4bda2dc80e48
> >
> > Starting with the keystone pipeline Biden has done nothing but hobble
> > the oil industry while blaming them for making too much money. He sure
> > saw to it Hunter Biden made millions in the Ukraine. Hunter Biden is
> > an energy consultant, yea right. I'm so sick of that old man lying to
> > me. We are all being scammed. He did graduate at the top of his law
> > class, said so himself. You believe him don't you?
> As much as many of the problems we're having were baked into some of
> the cake, the Democrats made it so much worse. Had they not passed
> their $1,900,000,000,000 "American Rescue Plan" we might have avoided
> the worst part of inflation.
>
> The Democrats and the teachers unions are responsible for the huge
> amount of damage done to large parts of the younger generation by
> retarding their learning and stunting their social and emotional
> growth. Red states have lost much less social capital because they
> resisted lockdowns, masking, and remote learning for vulnerable
> students. What's worse, the most vulnerable populations were hit the
> hardest. All the "people of color" who voted for Democrats are getting
> damaged by those self-same politicians. Meanwhile the wealthy white
> remote worker class who vote Democratic suffer the least damage from
> those policies.
>
> In energy production, there is a three-pronged attack on
> affordability by Democrats. First, they retard investment with red
> tape in every way possible, cancelling pipelines, slow-walking or
> denying leases, failing to offer leases, etc. Second, the relentless
> "renewable energy" drive makes it much less attractive to invest
> because the Dems claim "we will eliminate fossil fuels" -- without
> anything to replace them. Third, the ESG and other initiatives
> pressure investment on the other end. Now they are going to claim that
> high prices are due to gouging, which is patently ridiculous. Of
> course if you are going to get pursued for that, you are less likely
> to offer fuel for sale and prices again go up.
>
> If anyone wants some recovery, they'd better hope for a red tsunami
> in the fall. If the Senate and House are firmly in Republican hands,
> there might be some improved sentiment to unstick stalled
> investment. If Democrats are in control, it will be very, very, very
> tough sledding.
>
> You couldn't do worse than the Dems are doing. It's pretty obvious that
> this is the case. They'll hope abortion rescues them. If so, the recession
> will be really awful and I would think there will be an apocolyptic election
> in 2024.

Thanks for posting one of the most accurate analyses of the current
Democrat-created economic disaster, The most frustrating thing for
me is knowing that this whole catastrophe was completely and
totally avoidable. This is all a direct result of Biden's dimwitted
destructive policies!

In addition to inflation, open borders, millions of illegal immigrants,
tons of illegal drugs and increases in murders and violent
crimes, there is another problem. Biden's weakness and mental
incompetence have emboldened Russia and China. And his
disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan gave the muslim
terrorists $85 Billion in American military weapons and equipment.

Sadly, America is already paying the price for Biden's domestic blunders
and it won't be too long before they pay the price for Biden's
international blunders as well.

Irish Mike

Re: Shit for brains Biden screws fuel buyers again

<a767fc22-f5c0-493a-9ebb-9dd8eef0a612n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=62503&group=rec.sport.football.college#62503

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 09:45:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Sat, 21 May 2022 16:45 UTC

On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 8:31:50 AM UTC-7, Irish Mike wrote:

> Sadly, America is already paying the price for Biden's domestic blunders
> and it won't be too long before they pay the price for Biden's
> international blunders as well.

Why? You should be cheering for your ass-buddy Vlad to nuke the American cities, because that's about the only hope you have left, bitch.

Mike