Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 08:58:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Tannehill
From: gmwellbr...@gmail.com (Valravn)
 by: Valravn - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 16:58 UTC

Only needed one receiver and some scramble yardage to carry the Titans over the 49ers.
As long as Henry stays out, I'd have to believe the Dolphins D could stop that.
I'm a bit surprised the 49ers couldn't.

All I heard about pregame was how Bosa was going to destroy the backup to the backup at LT for the Titans and how the rest of Tennessee's OL was in shambles due to injury.

So much for the talking heads.

Re: Tannehill

<XnsAE0CD8EB22312DE47A9@46.165.242.75>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=625&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#625

From: tow...@shop.com (Ben)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Subject: Re: Tannehill
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 05:19:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ben - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 05:19 UTC

On 24 Dec 2021, Valravn <gmwellbrook@gmail.com> posted some

> Only needed one receiver and some scramble yardage to carry the Titans
> over the 49ers. As long as Henry stays out, I'd have to believe the
> Dolphins D could stop that. I'm a bit surprised the 49ers couldn't.
>
> All I heard about pregame was how Bosa was going to destroy the backup
> to the backup at LT for the Titans and how the rest of Tennessee's OL
> was in shambles due to injury.
>
> So much for the talking heads.

Bosa is overrated.