Rube Walker: "Hey, Yogi, what time is it?" Yogi Berra: "You mean now?"

sport / alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins / A fucking moron...

SubjectAuthor
* A fucking moron...Drumrboy
+* Re: A fucking moron...Stoobz
|`* Re: A fucking moron...Stu Gotts
| `* Re: A fucking moron...Razor
|  `- Re: A fucking moron...Stoobz
`- Re: A fucking moron...Dan the Man

1
A fucking moron...

<0d56d95b-b52c-486a-8e2e-68fb07df1632n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=650&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#650

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 12:21:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A fucking moron...
From: drumr...@aol.com (Drumrboy)
 by: Drumrboy - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:21 UTC

“ The immediate speculation for Miami’s next head coach returned to former Dolphins head coaching target, University of Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. Ross laughed when Harbaugh was brought up during his media availability, stating, “I have no coach in mind at this point. We’re going to do a thorough review and interview process. Jim Harbaugh, I love Jim Harbaugh. He had the opportunity once before to come to the Miami Dolphins. But he’s at the University of Michigan as everybody really knows. That is the school that I graduated from and I’m very involved in it, and I’m not going to be the person that takes Jim Harbaugh from the University of Michigan. I hope he stays there. He is a great coach.”

What kind of fucking moron makes this decision without a plan? A demented puppet runs my country and a demented moron runs the football team I root for. Sucks to be me...

Re: A fucking moron...

<sri5mn$nq3$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=653&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#653

From: stoo...@comcast.net (Stoobz)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Subject: Re: A fucking moron...
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:41:58 -0600
 by: Stoobz - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:41 UTC

On 1/10/2022 2:21 PM, Drumrboy wrote:
> “ The immediate speculation for Miami’s next head coach returned to former Dolphins head coaching target, University of Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. Ross laughed when Harbaugh was brought up during his media availability, stating, “I have no coach in mind at this point. We’re going to do a thorough review and interview process. Jim Harbaugh, I love Jim Harbaugh. He had the opportunity once before to come to the Miami Dolphins. But he’s at the University of Michigan as everybody really knows. That is the school that I graduated from and I’m very involved in it, and I’m not going to be the person that takes Jim Harbaugh from the University of Michigan. I hope he stays there. He is a great coach.”
>
> What kind of fucking moron makes this decision without a plan? A demented puppet runs my country and a demented moron runs the football team I root for. Sucks to be me...

As I've stated before, the Dolphins are run like the company I used to
work for.

Re: A fucking moron...

<04dfbcad-2301-4a9c-a34c-9920ae75a157n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=654&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#654

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 16:20:58 -0800 (PST)
From: ishkabib...@hotmail.com (Stu Gotts)
 by: Stu Gotts - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:20 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 3:42:01 PM UTC-5, Stoobz wrote:
> On 1/10/2022 2:21 PM, Drumrboy wrote:
> > “ The immediate speculation for Miami’s next head coach returned to former Dolphins head coaching target, University of Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. Ross laughed when Harbaugh was brought up during his media availability, stating, “I have no coach in mind at this point. We’re going to do a thorough review and interview process. Jim Harbaugh, I love Jim Harbaugh. He had the opportunity once before to come to the Miami Dolphins. But he’s at the University of Michigan as everybody really knows. That is the school that I graduated from and I’m very involved in it, and I’m not going to be the person that takes Jim Harbaugh from the University of Michigan. I hope he stays there. He is a great coach.”
> >
> > What kind of fucking moron makes this decision without a plan? A demented puppet runs my country and a demented moron runs the football team I root for. Sucks to be me...
> As I've stated before, the Dolphins are run like the company I used to
> work for.

The first sweep of NE in years... the first consecutive winning seasons in years. And this jock sniffing little douchebag keeps the asshole GM and fires Flores?

Until Ross is gone... hopefully dead and buried... I'm done with this piece of shit franchise.

Re: A fucking moron...

<828d2068-6f9c-408e-8cf0-fb80c599195bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=655&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#655

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 17:53:06 -0800 (PST)
From: dan...@yahoo.com (Dan the Man)
 by: Dan the Man - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:53 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 3:21:41 PM UTC-5, Drumrboy wrote:
> “ The immediate speculation for Miami’s next head coach returned to former Dolphins head coaching target, University of Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. Ross laughed when Harbaugh was brought up during his media availability, stating, “I have no coach in mind at this point. We’re going to do a thorough review and interview process. Jim Harbaugh, I love Jim Harbaugh. He had the opportunity once before to come to the Miami Dolphins. But he’s at the University of Michigan as everybody really knows. That is the school that I graduated from and I’m very involved in it, and I’m not going to be the person that takes Jim Harbaugh from the University of Michigan. I hope he stays there. He is a great coach.”
>
> What kind of fucking moron makes this decision without a plan? A demented puppet runs my country and a demented moron runs the football team I root for. Sucks to be me...
What I keep thinking about is we had exactly TWO head coaches through the team's first THIRTY years, George Wilson and Don Shula. There's been too much turnover since then. I just hope Ross the Blind Squirrel finds an acorn this time, but I have no more faith in him (or the pResident) than you do.

Dan

Re: A fucking moron...

<hOGDJ.288444$aF1.259612@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=656&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#656

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
From: no...@no.com (Razor)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 15:24:39 -0500
 by: Razor - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:24 UTC

On 1/10/2022 7:20 PM, Stu Gotts wrote:
> On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 3:42:01 PM UTC-5, Stoobz wrote:
>> On 1/10/2022 2:21 PM, Drumrboy wrote:
>>> “ The immediate speculation for Miami’s next head coach returned to former Dolphins head coaching target, University of Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh. Ross laughed when Harbaugh was brought up during his media availability, stating, “I have no coach in mind at this point. We’re going to do a thorough review and interview process. Jim Harbaugh, I love Jim Harbaugh. He had the opportunity once before to come to the Miami Dolphins. But he’s at the University of Michigan as everybody really knows. That is the school that I graduated from and I’m very involved in it, and I’m not going to be the person that takes Jim Harbaugh from the University of Michigan. I hope he stays there. He is a great coach.”
>>>
>>> What kind of fucking moron makes this decision without a plan? A demented puppet runs my country and a demented moron runs the football team I root for. Sucks to be me...
>> As I've stated before, the Dolphins are run like the company I used to
>> work for.
>
> The first sweep of NE in years... the first consecutive winning seasons in years. And this jock sniffing little douchebag keeps the asshole GM and fires Flores?
>
> Until Ross is gone... hopefully dead and buried... I'm done with this piece of shit franchise.

I'm ok with it, AS LONG AS he hires an experienced HC this time around
(my top choice would be Doug Pederson). There is clearly talent on this
team, and an experience HC should be able to put together a competent
enough staff on offense to take it to the next level. There's absolutely
NO reason that this team should finish with fewer than 10 wins next year.

Enough with Miami being the coaching farm team that vets highly touted
assistants for the rest of the league. It sometimes takes a guy a few
years to figure this out (see Belichick, Bill - former coach of the
Cleveland Browns)

Re: A fucking moron...

<srnm41$fia$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=657&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#657

From: stoo...@comcast.net (Stoobz)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:52:48 -0600
 by: Stoobz - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 22:52 UTC

On 1/12/2022 2:24 PM, Razor wrote:
> On 1/10/2022 7:20 PM, Stu Gotts wrote:

>>> As I've stated before, the Dolphins are run like the company I used to
>>> work for.
>>
>> The first sweep of NE in years... the first consecutive winning
>> seasons in years.  And this jock sniffing little douchebag keeps the
>> asshole GM and fires Flores?
>>
>> Until Ross is gone... hopefully dead and buried... I'm done with this
>> piece of shit franchise.
>>

> I'm ok with it, AS LONG AS he hires an experienced HC this time around
> (my top choice would be Doug Pederson). There is clearly talent on
> this team, and an experience HC should be able to put together a
> competent enough staff on offense to take it to the next level.
> There's absolutely NO reason that this team should finish with fewer
> than 10 wins next year.
>
> Enough with Miami being the coaching farm team that vets highly touted
> assistants for the rest of the league.  It sometimes takes a guy a few
> years to figure this out (see Belichick, Bill - former coach of the
> Cleveland Browns)

I'm on board with Pederson.

Ross and Grier probably aren't.