Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 18:11:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Bundesliga II promotion race update
From: dun...@gmail.com (Binder Dundat)
 by: Binder Dundat - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 02:11 UTC

Getting out of town tomorrow before the craziness gets crazier. For those that do not know, 200 truckers/people have essentially taken over Ottawa.
kind of laughing at how easy it was, our cops and city council are quite stupid,lazy and pathetic, kind of a reflection of our population here I suppose.

There is now this kind of counter culture shanty town in downtown Ottawa. I walked around a few days ago, free food, bouncy castles for kids, campers, tents, live music, everything is there, kids were serving coffee and they were having a street hockey game, they just need to make a curling rink to authenticate the true Canadian experience. When I was there, a girl was juggling fire sticks.

current live stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xBjjHeaJpo

Of course a lot of residents are not happy, the shanty town is noisy and make no mistake, they are drinking and partying like it is 1999, the cops seem to be doing nothing, in fact they are enabling them it seems. I am not bothered by them, but I am bothered by the truckers blocking the bridges.

SO anyhow, the 2nd division is the hottest division in football, you got two points between the top 6

1
SV Darmstadt 98
SV Darmstadt 98 21 12 3 6 45:27 18 39
2
FC St. Pauli
FC St. Pauli 21 11 5 5 42:29 13 38
3
Werder Bremen
Werder Bremen (A) 21 11 5 5 41:29 12 38
4
Hamburger SV
Hamburger SV 21 9 10 2 39:20 19 37
5
FC Schalke 04
FC Schalke 04 (A) 21 11 4 6 42:25 17 37
6
1. FC Heidenheim
1. FC Heidenheim 21 11 4 6 28:26 2 37
7
1. FC Nürnberg
1. FC Nürnberg 21 9 6 6 29:28 1 33
8
SC Paderborn 07
SC Paderborn 07 21 8 7 6 38:28 10 31
9
Jahn Regensburg
Jahn Regensburg 21 9 4 8 40:32 8 31
10
Holstein Kiel
Holstein Kiel 21 7 7 7 27:32 -5 28
11
Karlsruher SC
Karlsruher SC 21 6 8 7 34:34 0 26
12
Hansa Rostock
Hansa Rostock (N) 21 6 6 9 25:33 -8 24
13
Dynamo Dresden
Dynamo Dresden (N) 21 7 3 11 22:30 -8 24
14
Hannover 96
Hannover 96 21 6 6 9 16:30 -14 24
15
SV Sandhausen
SV Sandhausen 21 6 5 10 24:39 -15 23
16
Fortuna Düsseldorf
Fortuna Düsseldorf 21 5 5 11 23:30 -7 20
17
Erzgebirge Aue
Erzgebirge Aue 21 3 6 12 17:39 -22 15
18
FC Ingolstadt 04
FC Ingolstadt 04 (N) 21 3 4 14 20:41 -21 13

Re: Bundesliga II promotion race update

<0d4e7632-0d5d-4bc9-9068-c9d01ff93774n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6601&group=rec.sport.soccer#6601

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 12:35:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Bundesliga II promotion race update
From: dun...@gmail.com (Binder Dundat)
 by: Binder Dundat - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 20:35 UTC

Safely out of the city under Siege....by Hot Tubbers, yup Ottawa is under siege by terrorists in hot tubs. The news headlines are saying that the city is under siege of protesters, who are in hot tubs, playing street hockey, kids playing in bouncy castles and live music and dancing.

Apparently, I think the USA bridge in Windsor will be cleared of protesters, it is a huge trade bridge, some whole lotta millions/billions of trade crosses that bridge.

So anyhow, Werder were first place for a while today, but it looks like the late great Guido Burgstaller will keepSt pauli first place for now. HSV also in the mix, Schalke tomorrow with a tricky match