If swimming is so good for your figure, how come whales look the way they do?

sport / rec.sport.cricket / India vs NZ - WTC

SubjectAuthor
* India vs NZ - WTCShyam Talluri
`* Re: India vs NZ - WTCMike Holmans
 `- Re: India vs NZ - WTCmike

1
India vs NZ - WTC

<570dcbf4-ed86-46a5-b481-3ad7b38f4ebfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=662&group=rec.sport.cricket#662

Newsgroups: rec.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: India vs NZ - WTC
From: stallur...@gmail.com (Shyam Talluri)
 by: Shyam Talluri - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:39 UTC

This game is going to be closer than what people think. Both sides have equal chance. India should be worried of Convay who showed he is a very compact player and has the ability to play big innings. If Williamson finds form it will be tough for India. On the other hand, India have strong batting lineup who can score runs freely if the ball isn't swinging that much. Conditions play a big part as well in the test. Duke ball swings more in cloudy conditions and Indians should be wary of Boult inswinger as he can set up the batsmen by bowling outswingers and then bring one back from good length.

its going to be a great game to watch and i am looking forward to it.

Shyam Talluri

Re: India vs NZ - WTC

<u7cjcg9p1po1pok5cgh4jnd3omkhinotq5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=663&group=rec.sport.cricket#663

From: spa...@jackalope.uk (Mike Holmans)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: India vs NZ - WTC
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:11:33 +0100
 by: Mike Holmans - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 08:11 UTC

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:39:41 -0700 (PDT), Shyam Talluri
<stalluri11@gmail.com> wrote:

>This game is going to be closer than what people think. Both sides have equal chance. India should be worried of Convay who showed he is a very compact player and has the ability to play big innings. If Williamson finds form it will be tough for India. On the other hand, India have strong batting lineup who can score runs freely if the ball isn't swinging that much. Conditions play a big part as well in the test. Duke ball swings more in cloudy conditions and Indians should be wary of Boult inswinger as he can set up the batsmen by bowling outswingers and then bring one back from good length.
>
>its going to be a great game to watch and i am looking forward to it.

It would be a great game to watch if there were play. Unfortunately,
it is most likely that all you will be able to watch for at least two
days is rain falling, umpires' inspections, and ground staff trying to
clear things up before the rain starts again.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: India vs NZ - WTC

<c4e85c10-7456-4fc3-8c55-fe82591daefdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=664&group=rec.sport.cricket#664

Newsgroups: rec.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 02:37:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: dmike...@yahoo.co.uk (mike)
 by: mike - Fri, 18 Jun 2021 09:37 UTC

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 9:11:44 AM UTC+1, Mike Holmans wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:39:41 -0700 (PDT), Shyam Talluri
> <stall...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >This game is going to be closer than what people think. Both sides have equal chance. India should be worried of Convay who showed he is a very compact player and has the ability to play big innings. If Williamson finds form it will be tough for India. On the other hand, India have strong batting lineup who can score runs freely if the ball isn't swinging that much. Conditions play a big part as well in the test. Duke ball swings more in cloudy conditions and Indians should be wary of Boult inswinger as he can set up the batsmen by bowling outswingers and then bring one back from good length.
> >
> >its going to be a great game to watch and i am looking forward to it.
> It would be a great game to watch if there were play. Unfortunately,
> it is most likely that all you will be able to watch for at least two
> days is rain falling, umpires' inspections, and ground staff trying to
> clear things up before the rain starts again.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

Hopefully there will be play tomorrow, and they have a reserve day as well,
although the forcast for monday and tuesday dont look that good either.
bad luck as the heatwave has just finished, or serve them right for
not having the wtc final at lords [not that the weather would be any
better]. If there was enough time I would have NZ as favorites, but
if its a draw, I spose India will be champions from being no1 in the
table.

mike