From: joe.stup...@embarrassment.usa (Joe The Stupid)
Newsgroups: alt.dementia,rec.sport.football.college,alt.society.mental-health
Subject: Joe Biden Just Committed His Most Impeachable Offense Yet
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:02:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Joe The Stupid - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:02 UTC

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/joe-biden-just-committed-his-most-
impeachable-offense-yet/ar-
AA19SteP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1cef8f6f33214800af5a3e2275a8ddc3&ei=9>

Where are the Republicans with Demands Answers letters? Where are the
hearings? Where are the NFL superstars kneeling in protest?

It�s often said that politics stops at the water�s edge, but no one told
Joe Biden that. When he went to Ireland this week, he disgraced America
more than Phil Mickelson did when he took Saudi blood money. �I�d rather
have my children playing rugby now for health reasons than I would have
them playing football,� Sleepy Joe said to his fellow tater-munchers.

Bald eagles are plummeting from the sky. Drunken Little League dads are
punching the air. If Tom Brady�s tear ducts weren�t destroyed by plastic
surgery I�m sure he�d be weeping too.

Joe Biden has got to go. The botched Afghanistan withdrawal, Hunter�s
Chinese business deals, and open borders are child�s play compared to
this.

Let me educate the president, because no one else has stepped up to the
plate. Like many great American products, we took a middling European
version and made it better. Hamburgers? Originated in Germany. Golf?
Originated in Scotland. America? Originated in England.

The first organized American football game was played in 1869, between
Rutgers and Princeton. The working-class public school kids won 6-4
(Scorigami alert). Britcels claim that football originated from Rugby, but
I have yet to see a shred of compelling evidence on the matter. What
everyone except Joe Biden knows, however, is that rugby is a lower-grade
substitute for football. The Mr. Pibb to Coca-Cola. The Samsung to Apple.
The OAN to Newsmax.

Article Two of the Constitution is quite clear on this: �The President�
shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of,
Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.� If bashing our
national sport in a country that has exactly zero Super Bowls and zero SEC
championships is not treason, I don�t know what is. Congress can finally
do something useful. It can impeach and remove Joe Biden.

Re: Joe Biden Just Committed His Most Impeachable Offense Yet

<u1culk$1oe4m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67034&group=rec.sport.football.college#67034

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college,alt.dementia,alt.society.mental-health
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:29:24 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:1UwWPZJ6cZI+aU2IeTcriLrJpzA=
 by: xyzzy - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:29 UTC

Joe The Stupid <joe.stupid.the.democrat@embarrassment.usa> wrote:
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/joe-biden-just-committed-his-most-
> impeachable-offense-yet/ar-
> AA19SteP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=1cef8f6f33214800af5a3e2275a8ddc3&ei=9>
>
> Where are the Republicans with Demands Answers letters? Where are the
> hearings? Where are the NFL superstars kneeling in protest?
>
> It’s often said that politics stops at the water’s edge, but no one told
> Joe Biden that. When he went to Ireland this week, he disgraced America
> more than Phil Mickelson did when he took Saudi blood money. “I’d rather
> have my children playing rugby now for health reasons than I would have
> them playing football,” Sleepy Joe said to his fellow tater-munchers.
>
> Bald eagles are plummeting from the sky. Drunken Little League dads are
> punching the air. If Tom Brady’s tear ducts weren’t destroyed by plastic
> surgery I’m sure he’d be weeping too.
>
> Joe Biden has got to go. The botched Afghanistan withdrawal, Hunter’s
> Chinese business deals, and open borders are child’s play compared to
> this.
>
> Let me educate the president, because no one else has stepped up to the
> plate. Like many great American products, we took a middling European
> version and made it better. Hamburgers? Originated in Germany. Golf?
> Originated in Scotland. America? Originated in England.
>
> The first organized American football game was played in 1869, between
> Rutgers and Princeton. The working-class public school kids won 6-4
> (Scorigami alert). Britcels claim that football originated from Rugby, but
> I have yet to see a shred of compelling evidence on the matter. What
> everyone except Joe Biden knows, however, is that rugby is a lower-grade
> substitute for football. The Mr. Pibb to Coca-Cola. The Samsung to Apple.
> The OAN to Newsmax.
>
> Article Two of the Constitution is quite clear on this: “The President…
> shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of,
> Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” If bashing our
> national sport in a country that has exactly zero Super Bowls and zero SEC
> championships is not treason, I don’t know what is. Congress can finally
> do something useful. It can impeach and remove Joe Biden.

You owe Three Year Letterman a $1

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie