My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world. -- Muhammad Ali

sport / rec.sport.football.college / The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

SubjectAuthor
* The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You RealizeKen Olson
+* Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realizexyzzy
|+* Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realizefloaterjr
||+* Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realizexyzzy
|||+* Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realizefloaterjr
|||`- Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You RealizeEmperor Wonko the Sane
||`* Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realizeirishranger317@gmail.com
|| +* Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realizexyzzy
|| |`- Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You RealizeKen Olson
|| `- Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You RealizeMichael Falkner
|`- Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You RealizeMichael Falkner
`- Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You RealizeMichael Falkner

1
The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6c4u8$3vu7n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67670&group=rec.sport.football.college#67670

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 06:31:35 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 10:31 UTC

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-real-joe-biden-scandal-is-far-worse-than-you-realize/ar-AA1cvJgs?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=64754febcab0473ef62952e1d70801a0&ei=7
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6c9ql$rfs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67674&group=rec.sport.football.college#67674

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 11:55:01 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:3xvhIsmtybDoWf4a9wuhuvT7KK4=
 by: xyzzy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 11:55 UTC

Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org> wrote:
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-real-joe-biden-scandal-is-far-worse-than-you-realize/ar-AA1cvJgs?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=64754febcab0473ef62952e1d70801a0&ei=7

Raving fantasies by another GOP Russian asset trying to distract from
Trump’s criminality. He “wonders” about Biden flipping from being
pro-detente on Russia to being hawkish but for some mysterious reason it
never occurs to him to wonder about the Republican flip in the opposite
direction.

He peddles rumors of Biden’s son taking Ukrainian bribes while ignoring
actual examples of people laundering Russian money to Trump.

GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump ...
https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/trump-campaign-jesse-benton-russia

Manafort Had $60 Million Relationship With a Russian Oligarch - NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna810541

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<8c7e3edc-1d68-4a97-8197-99c3c95fc42bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67676&group=rec.sport.football.college#67676

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 07:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: gpg...@gmail.com (floaterjr)
 by: floaterjr - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:51 UTC

On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 7:55:05 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-real-joe-biden-scandal-is-far-worse-than-you-realize/ar-AA1cvJgs?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=64754febcab0473ef62952e1d70801a0&ei=7
>
> Raving fantasies by another GOP Russian asset trying to distract from
> Trump’s criminality. He “wonders” about Biden flipping from being
> pro-detente on Russia to being hawkish but for some mysterious reason it
> never occurs to him to wonder about the Republican flip in the opposite
> direction.
>
> He peddles rumors of Biden’s son taking Ukrainian bribes while ignoring
> actual examples of people laundering Russian money to Trump.
>
> GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump ...
> https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/trump-campaign-jesse-benton-russia
>
> Manafort Had $60 Million Relationship With a Russian Oligarch - NBC News
> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna810541
>
> --
> “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
> liberal personality.” — Altie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z25r_b_7v8

Yes of course, the wild ravings of Senator Grassley. Let's see it and hear it and let the American people decide. The Biden presidency will not be able to weather that political storm so you'd better hide it.

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6cqbu$2mgc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67677&group=rec.sport.football.college#67677

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 16:37:18 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:9qXfc1vrJnTBwO4/u5+wqgF6nHs=
 by: xyzzy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 16:37 UTC

floaterjr <gpgmga@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 7:55:05/AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
>> Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-real-joe-biden-scandal-is-far-worse-than-you-realize/ar-AA1cvJgs?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvidd754febcab0473ef62952e1d70801a0&ei=7
>>>

>> Raving fantasies by another GOP Russian asset trying to distract from
>> Trumps criminality. He wonders about Biden flipping from being
>> pro-detente on Russia to being hawkish but for some mysterious reason it
>> never occurs to him to wonder about the Republican flip in the opposite
>> direction.
>>
>> He peddles rumors of Bidens son taking Ukrainian bribes while ignoring
>> actual examples of people laundering Russian money to Trump.
>>
>> GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump ...
>> https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/trump-campaign-jesse-benton-russia
>>
>> Manafort Had $60 Million Relationship With a Russian Oligarch - NBC News
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna810541
>>
>> --
>> I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
>> liberal personality.  Altie
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z25r_b_7v8
>
> Yes of course, the wild ravings of Senator Grassley. Let's see it and
> hear it and let the American people decide. The Biden presidency will not
> be able to weather that political storm so you'd better hide it.

Senator Grassley either doesn’t understand or is hiding from the MAGA marks
that the form he is citing is just for quoting unverified claims made by
informants.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-tapes-hunter-burisma-allegations-chuck-grassley-1806241?amp=1

An FD-1023 form is "used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting by a
confidential human source," the agency has said.

The FBI previously told Newsweek that such forms only report a human
source's claims, rather than additionally weighing the truth of those
claims against other information the FBI has obtained.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<973aa105-b39f-4ffc-8f50-bf5c5573eaebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67678&group=rec.sport.football.college#67678

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 10:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: gpg...@gmail.com (floaterjr)
 by: floaterjr - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 17:11 UTC

On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 12:37:23 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> floaterjr <gpg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>

> >> Raving fantasies by another GOP Russian asset trying to distract from
> >> Trump s criminality. He wonders about Biden flipping from being
> >> pro-detente on Russia to being hawkish but for some mysterious reason it
> >> never occurs to him to wonder about the Republican flip in the opposite
> >> direction.
> >>
> >> He peddles rumors of Biden s son taking Ukrainian bribes while ignoring
> >> actual examples of people laundering Russian money to Trump.
> >>
> >> GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump ....
> >> https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/trump-campaign-jesse-benton-russia
> >>
> >> Manafort Had $60 Million Relationship With a Russian Oligarch - NBC News
> >> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna810541
> >>
> >> --
> >> I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
> >> liberal personality. Altie
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z25r_b_7v8
> >
> > Yes of course, the wild ravings of Senator Grassley. Let's see it and
> > hear it and let the American people decide. The Biden presidency will not
> > be able to weather that political storm so you'd better hide it.
> >
> Senator Grassley either doesn’t understand or is hiding from the MAGA marks
> that the form he is citing is just for quoting unverified claims made by
> informants.
>
> https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-tapes-hunter-burisma-allegations-chuck-grassley-1806241?amp=1
>
> An FD-1023 form is "used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting by a
> confidential human source," the agency has said.
>
> The FBI previously told Newsweek that such forms only report a human
> source's claims, rather than additionally weighing the truth of those
> claims against other information the FBI has obtained.
> --
> “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
> liberal personality.” — Altie
Then verify instead of hiding it. Why hasn't the FBI checked it out. Afraid of what you'll find out. Slow walking and saying you're investigating is bullshit. Sure looks like they're hiding something that could be verified true or false.

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<29bdad8b-db18-4a2f-8302-78e8fbd7b3efn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67687&group=rec.sport.football.college#67687

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 07:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: dou...@sorensensdomain.net (Emperor Wonko the Sane)
 by: Emperor Wonko the Sa - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 14:50 UTC

On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 11:37:23 AM UTC-5, xyzzy wrote:
> floaterjr <gpg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>

> >> Raving fantasies by another GOP Russian asset trying to distract from
> >> Trump s criminality. He wonders about Biden flipping from being
> >> pro-detente on Russia to being hawkish but for some mysterious reason it
> >> never occurs to him to wonder about the Republican flip in the opposite
> >> direction.
> >>
> >> He peddles rumors of Biden s son taking Ukrainian bribes while ignoring
> >> actual examples of people laundering Russian money to Trump.
> >>
> >> GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump ....
> >> https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/trump-campaign-jesse-benton-russia
> >>
> >> Manafort Had $60 Million Relationship With a Russian Oligarch - NBC News
> >> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna810541
> >>
> >> --
> >> I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
> >> liberal personality. Altie
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z25r_b_7v8
> >
> > Yes of course, the wild ravings of Senator Grassley. Let's see it and
> > hear it and let the American people decide. The Biden presidency will not
> > be able to weather that political storm so you'd better hide it.
> >
> Senator Grassley either doesn’t understand or is hiding from the MAGA marks
> that the form he is citing is just for quoting unverified claims made by
> informants.

Like the Steele dossier?

Doug

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<10f68cfb-957f-4d18-8087-7458096c3677n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67688&group=rec.sport.football.college#67688

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 10:19:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (irishranger317@gmail.com)
 by: irishranger317@gmail - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 17:19 UTC

On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 10:51:59 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 7:55:05 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> > Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
> > > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-real-joe-biden-scandal-is-far-worse-than-you-realize/ar-AA1cvJgs?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=64754febcab0473ef62952e1d70801a0&ei=7
> >
> > Raving fantasies by another GOP Russian asset trying to distract from
> > Trump’s criminality. He “wonders” about Biden flipping from being
> > pro-detente on Russia to being hawkish but for some mysterious reason it
> > never occurs to him to wonder about the Republican flip in the opposite
> > direction.
> >
> > He peddles rumors of Biden’s son taking Ukrainian bribes while ignoring
> > actual examples of people laundering Russian money to Trump.
> >
> > GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump ....
> > https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/trump-campaign-jesse-benton-russia
> >
> > Manafort Had $60 Million Relationship With a Russian Oligarch - NBC News
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna810541
> >
> > --
> > “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
> > liberal personality.” — Altie
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z25r_b_7v8
>
> Yes of course, the wild ravings of Senator Grassley. Let's see it and hear it and let the American people decide. The Biden presidency will not be able to weather that political storm so you'd better hide it.

If they do in fact have recording of Biden and his drug addicted son taking bribes
from foreign governments the Democrats will just bury it. They've supposedly been
investigating Hunter's laptop for the last five years. The Justice system and the
FBI have lost all credibility with the majority of Americans. Besides, the Democrats
will never let Biden ruin in 2024. His handlers are going to announce he has some
medical problem and they'll replace him with someone who has a chance to win.

Irish Mike

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6fl6u$g6kt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67689&group=rec.sport.football.college#67689

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:27:43 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:EAGumVWX9SXn+AxB0RZ9Mq6LyoE=
 by: xyzzy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:27 UTC

floaterjr <gpgmga@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 12:37:23 PM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
>> floaterjr <gpg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z25r_b_7v8
>>>
>>> Yes of course, the wild ravings of Senator Grassley. Let's see it and
>>> hear it and let the American people decide. The Biden presidency will not
>>> be able to weather that political storm so you'd better hide it.
>>>
>> Senator Grassley either doesn’t understand or is hiding from the MAGA marks
>> that the form he is citing is just for quoting unverified claims made by
>> informants.
>>
>> https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-tapes-hunter-burisma-allegations-chuck-grassley-1806241?amp=1
>>

>> An FD-1023 form is "used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting by a
>> confidential human source," the agency has said.
>>
>> The FBI previously told Newsweek that such forms only report a human
>> source's claims, rather than additionally weighing the truth of those
>> claims against other information the FBI has obtained.
>> --
>> “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
>> liberal personality.” — Altie
> Then verify instead of hiding it. Why hasn't the FBI checked it out.
> Afraid of what you'll find out. Slow walking and saying you're
> investigating is bullshit. Sure looks like they're hiding something that
> could be verified true or false.

For one thing, according to Rudy the FBI agent is dead. Here, watch this
soufflé collapse:

https://www.jefftiedrich.com/p/the-gops-latest-biden-scandal-collapses

and then, the strangest fucking thing happened: wingnut media actually
started to push back and ask questions.

here’s some Newsmax bobblehead actually getting James Comer to admit that
“we don't know if they're legit or not.”

here’s somehow-unindicted-sex-trafficker Matt Gaetz on
somehow-still-not-in-prison-yet Steve Bannon’s podcast, equivocating at the
twice speed of light:

“right now the 17 tapes are alleged. no one has actually heard them and we
don’t know where they are. they’re probably in another country.”

here’s Ron Johnson, a man who never met a conspiracy theory he couldn’t
exploit:

“we don’t know that [the tape] exists … it's a claim, it’s an allegation.
we don’t know whether they really exist or not.”

and finally, we circle back to 174-year-old Chuck Grassley, screaming the
quiet part out loud:

“we aren't interested in whether or not the accusations against Vice
President Biden are accurate or not.”

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6fl9f$g6sk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67690&group=rec.sport.football.college#67690

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:29:03 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:5NZ9HN8tIyl/rd2cmDbtLFavttc=
 by: xyzzy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:29 UTC

irishranger317@gmail.com <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 10:51:59/AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:
>>>>

>>> Raving fantasies by another GOP Russian asset trying to distract from
>>> Trumps criminality. He wonders about Biden flipping from being
>>> pro-detente on Russia to being hawkish but for some mysterious reason it
>>> never occurs to him to wonder about the Republican flip in the opposite
>>> direction.
>>>
>>> He peddles rumors of Bidens son taking Ukrainian bribes while ignoring
>>> actual examples of people laundering Russian money to Trump.
>>>
>>> GOP operative convicted in scheme to funnel Russian money into Trump ...
>>> https://www.axios.com/2022/11/18/trump-campaign-jesse-benton-russia
>>>
>>> Manafort Had $60 Million Relationship With a Russian Oligarch - NBC News
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna810541
>>>
>>> --
>>> I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
>>> liberal personality.  Altie
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z25r_b_7v8
>>
>> Yes of course, the wild ravings of Senator Grassley. Let's see it and
>> hear it and let the American people decide. The Biden presidency will
>> not be able to weather that political storm so you'd better hide it.
>
> If they do in fact have recording of Biden and his drug addicted son taking bribes
> from foreign governments the Democrats will just bury it. They've supposedly been
> investigating Hunter's laptop for the last five years.

Remind me, who was president for three of those last five years?

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6flc8$g7cs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67691&group=rec.sport.football.college#67691

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:30:32 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:xvEEo18Kj5FqixBMLRGai5jd9Qw=
 by: xyzzy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 18:30 UTC

xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:
> floaterjr <gpgmga@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Senator Grassley either doesn’t understand or is hiding from the MAGA marks
>>> that the form he is citing is just for quoting unverified claims made by
>>> informants.
>>>
>>> https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-tapes-hunter-burisma-allegations-chuck-grassley-1806241?amp=1
>>>

>>> An FD-1023 form is "used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting by a
>>> confidential human source," the agency has said.
>>>
>>> The FBI previously told Newsweek that such forms only report a human
>>> source's claims, rather than additionally weighing the truth of those
>>> claims against other information the FBI has obtained.
>>> --
>>> “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
>>> liberal personality.” — Altie
>> Then verify instead of hiding it. Why hasn't the FBI checked it out.
>> Afraid of what you'll find out. Slow walking and saying you're
>> investigating is bullshit. Sure looks like they're hiding something that
>> could be verified true or false.
>>

> For one thing, according to Rudy the FBI agent is dead. Here, watch this
> soufflé collapse:
>
> https://www.jefftiedrich.com/p/the-gops-latest-biden-scandal-collapses
>
> and then, the strangest fucking thing happened: wingnut media actually
> started to push back and ask questions.
>
> here’s some Newsmax bobblehead actually getting James Comer to admit that
> “we don't know if they're legit or not.”
>
> here’s somehow-unindicted-sex-trafficker Matt Gaetz on
> somehow-still-not-in-prison-yet Steve Bannon’s podcast, equivocating at the
> twice speed of light:
>
> “right now the 17 tapes are alleged. no one has actually heard them and we
> don’t know where they are. they’re probably in another country.”
>
> here’s Ron Johnson, a man who never met a conspiracy theory he couldn’t
> exploit:
>
> “we don’t know that [the tape] exists … it's a claim, it’s an allegation.
> we don’t know whether they really exist or not.”
>
> and finally, we circle back to 174-year-old Chuck Grassley, screaming the
> quiet part out loud:
>
> “we aren't interested in whether or not the accusations against Vice
> President Biden are accurate or not.”

Forgot this part:

I have one question:

so, if this whole deal is such a mystery and no one can confirm anything,
why don’t we just find this FBI agent and have him tell his story
firsthand? easy peasy lemon squeezy, right?

well … we can’t, because, according to Esteemed Counsellor Rudolph J.
Covidfart, Esquire, the FBI agent is … umm … err … dead.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6foj6$gjfa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67692&group=rec.sport.football.college#67692

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:25:25 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 19:25 UTC

I'm interested. Very interested.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6fok2$gjfa$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67693&group=rec.sport.football.college#67693

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:25:53 -0400

On 6/15/2023 2:29 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> irishranger317@gmail.com <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z25r_b_7v8
>>>
>>> Yes of course, the wild ravings of Senator Grassley. Let's see it and
>>> hear it and let the American people decide. The Biden presidency will
>>> not be able to weather that political storm so you'd better hide it.
>>
>> If they do in fact have recording of Biden and his drug addicted son taking bribes
>> from foreign governments the Democrats will just bury it. They've supposedly been
>> investigating Hunter's laptop for the last five years.
>
> Remind me, who was president for three of those last five years?

So?
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<u6font$gjfa$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67694&group=rec.sport.football.college#67694

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:27:57 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 19:27 UTC

J'accuse les Clinton
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<67ebc46a-850a-4413-9215-2093addb20f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67700&group=rec.sport.football.college#67700

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:16:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 22:16 UTC

On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 3:31:42 AM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-real-joe-biden-scandal-is-far-worse-than-you-realize/ar-AA1cvJgs?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=64754febcab0473ef62952e1d70801a0&ei=7

At some point, you gotta take up arms and kill the rest of us.

The very fact other than MAGA exists, especially given the current President, is a whole lot of Fuck Around Avenue to you MAGA fucks.

Let's roll.

Mike

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<b1b56d14-ffc0-46b6-b108-53780a24d4a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67701&group=rec.sport.football.college#67701

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 22:17 UTC

On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 4:55:05 AM UTC-7, xyzzy wrote:
> Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> wrote:
> > https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-real-joe-biden-scandal-is-far-worse-than-you-realize/ar-AA1cvJgs?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=64754febcab0473ef62952e1d70801a0&ei=7
>
> Raving fantasies by another GOP Russian asset trying to distract from
> Trump’s criminality.

Yes, Ken is a GOP Russian asset.

Mike

Re: The Real Joe Biden Scandal Is Far Worse Than You Realize

<7a30e339-eb9a-46ff-b86e-7ffbcf45e27an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67702&group=rec.sport.football.college#67702

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 15:19:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 22:19 UTC

On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 10:19:05 AM UTC-7, irishra...@gmail.com wrote:

> If they do in fact have recording of Biden and his drug addicted son taking bribes
> from foreign governments the Democrats will just bury it.
Then you kill us, you fucking stupid twit.

That's the kind of stuff you do not leave a choice about.

Just like the open-faced theft of at least two years of American "greatness" under your Nazi rule.

> investigating Hunter's laptop for the last five years. The Justice system and the
> FBI have lost all credibility with the majority of Americans. Besides, the Democrats
> will never let Biden ruin in 2024. His handlers are going to announce he has some
> medical problem and they'll replace him with someone who has a chance to win.

If Trump is the nominee, it'll be the same situation as 2020 -- up or down on Trump.

Mike