How can you think and hit at the same time? -- Yogi Berra

sport / rec.sport.football.college / Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'

SubjectAuthor
* Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young GiPreverts in politics
`* Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on aTT
 `* Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on aKen Olson
  +* Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on aMichael Falkner
  |`- Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on aKen Olson
  `- Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened YounP. Coonan

1
Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'

<u948uf$2nhs1$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67969&group=rec.sport.football.college#67969

From: preverts...@com.invalid (Preverts in politics)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.tennis,rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:39:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Preverts in politics - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:39 UTC

Fox News Tonight guest host Piers Morgan tore into President Joe Biden for
�literally nibbling� on �a frightened young girl� in Finland this week and
compared the president to the fictional cannibal Hannibal Lecter.

The clip � which showed Biden nibbling the dress of a young girl being
held by her mother during his trip to Helsinki, Finland � went viral on
social media this week, with many social media users condemning his
behavior as strange and inappropriate.

�Welcome back to Fox News Tonight. How�s your day going? I only ask
because it can�t be going quite as badly as the president of the United
States, who was caught nibbling on a frightened young girl during his trip
to Finland,� said Morgan during his show on Friday, before asking:

How does he keep doing this? Why does he keep doing this? You think he�s
Hannibal Lecter or something? It�s creepy, it�s weird, it�s definitely
unpresidential, and as Tomi Lahren tweeted earlier today, it looks like he
mistook the girl for an ice cream cone. Well sadly this isn�t the first
time the commander-in-chief has gotten a little creepy and invaded other
people�s personal space.

As the clip played, Morgan continued, �What is he doing with that young
kid? Literally nibbling her! I hate to even say it because it sounds so
weird! He�s the president!�

After joking that the child �literally thinks he�s gonna eat her,� Morgan
said, �The thing is, even if it was his own grandchild, right, you�d still
think it was a bit weird. The fact it�s some random person that�s standing
there with their kid.�

He concluded by criticizing the mother of the child for getting her phone
out to take a photo of the encounter, remarking, �I wouldn�t be getting a
phone; I�d be getting the police.�

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/piers-morgan-rips-hannibal-lecter-biden-
for-nibbling-on-a-frightened-young-girl-i-d-be-getting-the-police/ar-
AA1dYnnf?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4dc0b49f0fab4673811a7ac7dddbad04&ei=40

Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'

<u949d1$1bgan$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67970&group=rec.sport.football.college#67970

From: TT...@dprk.kp (TT)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.tennis,rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a
Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 23:47:29 +0300
 by: TT - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:47 UTC

Preverts in politics kirjoitti 17.7.2023 klo 23.39:
> Fox News Tonight guest host Piers Morgan tore into President Joe Biden for
> “literally nibbling” on “a frightened young girl” in Finland this week and
> compared the president to the fictional cannibal Hannibal Lecter.
>
> The clip — which showed Biden nibbling the dress of a young girl being
> held by her mother during his trip to Helsinki, Finland — went viral on
> social media this week, with many social media users condemning his
> behavior as strange and inappropriate.
>
> “Welcome back to Fox News Tonight. How’s your day going? I only ask
> because it can’t be going quite as badly as the president of the United
> States, who was caught nibbling on a frightened young girl during his trip
> to Finland,” said Morgan during his show on Friday, before asking:
>
> How does he keep doing this? Why does he keep doing this? You think he’s
> Hannibal Lecter or something? It’s creepy, it’s weird, it’s definitely
> unpresidential, and as Tomi Lahren tweeted earlier today, it looks like he
> mistook the girl for an ice cream cone. Well sadly this isn’t the first
> time the commander-in-chief has gotten a little creepy and invaded other
> people’s personal space.
>
> As the clip played, Morgan continued, “What is he doing with that young
> kid? Literally nibbling her! I hate to even say it because it sounds so
> weird! He’s the president!”
>
> After joking that the child “literally thinks he’s gonna eat her,” Morgan
> said, “The thing is, even if it was his own grandchild, right, you’d still
> think it was a bit weird. The fact it’s some random person that’s standing
> there with their kid.”
>
> He concluded by criticizing the mother of the child for getting her phone
> out to take a photo of the encounter, remarking, “I wouldn’t be getting a
> phone; I’d be getting the police.”
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/piers-morgan-rips-hannibal-lecter-biden-
> for-nibbling-on-a-frightened-young-girl-i-d-be-getting-the-police/ar-
> AA1dYnnf?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4dc0b49f0fab4673811a7ac7dddbad04&ei=40

This is nothing new. Not the first child molester coming to Finland from
abroad.
At least he didn't rape anyone like they usually do. Probably didn't
even sell drugs despite his connections.

Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'

<u94s7d$1h36g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67971&group=rec.sport.football.college#67971

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.tennis,rec.sport.football.college
Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 22:08:43 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 02:08 UTC

On 7/17/2023 4:47 PM, TT wrote:
> Preverts in politics kirjoitti 17.7.2023 klo 23.39:
>> Fox News Tonight guest host Piers Morgan tore into President Joe Biden
>> for
>> “literally nibbling” on “a frightened young girl” in Finland this week
>> and
>> compared the president to the fictional cannibal Hannibal Lecter.
>>
>> The clip — which showed Biden nibbling the dress of a young girl being
>> held by her mother during his trip to Helsinki, Finland — went viral on
>> social media this week, with many social media users condemning his
>> behavior as strange and inappropriate.
>>
>> “Welcome back to Fox News Tonight. How’s your day going? I only ask
>> because it can’t be going quite as badly as the president of the United
>> States, who was caught nibbling on a frightened young girl during his
>> trip
>> to Finland,” said Morgan during his show on Friday, before asking:
>>
>> How does he keep doing this? Why does he keep doing this? You think he’s
>> Hannibal Lecter or something? It’s creepy, it’s weird, it’s definitely
>> unpresidential, and as Tomi Lahren tweeted earlier today, it looks
>> like he
>> mistook the girl for an ice cream cone. Well sadly this isn’t the first
>> time the commander-in-chief has gotten a little creepy and invaded other
>> people’s personal space.
>>
>> As the clip played, Morgan continued, “What is he doing with that young
>> kid? Literally nibbling her! I hate to even say it because it sounds so
>> weird! He’s the president!”
>>
>> After joking that the child “literally thinks he’s gonna eat her,” Morgan
>> said, “The thing is, even if it was his own grandchild, right, you’d
>> still
>> think it was a bit weird. The fact it’s some random person that’s
>> standing
>> there with their kid.”
>>
>> He concluded by criticizing the mother of the child for getting her phone
>> out to take a photo of the encounter, remarking, “I wouldn’t be getting a
>> phone; I’d be getting the police.”
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/piers-morgan-rips-hannibal-lecter-biden-
>> for-nibbling-on-a-frightened-young-girl-i-d-be-getting-the-police/ar-
>> AA1dYnnf?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4dc0b49f0fab4673811a7ac7dddbad04&ei=40
>
> This is nothing new. Not the first child molester coming to Finland from
> abroad.
> At least he didn't rape anyone like they usually do. Probably didn't
> even sell drugs despite his connections.

As an American, I'm sorry he's the one we sent.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'

<c0dd79cc-6845-40ca-b83e-0b818397b287n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67979&group=rec.sport.football.college#67979

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:24:25 -0700 (PDT)
Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:24 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> As an American, I'm sorry he's the one we sent.

Who would you have sent instead? Trump?

Mike

Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'

<u9a21v$2cnf3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=67987&group=rec.sport.football.college#67987

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 21:18:54 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Thu, 20 Jul 2023 01:18 UTC

On 7/18/2023 6:24 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
>
>> As an American, I'm sorry he's the one we sent.
>
> Who would you have sent instead? Trump?
>
> Mike

Anybody. Trump. George Clinton. Willie Nelson.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Härlighet till Sverige

Re: Piers Morgan Rips 'Hannibal Lecter' Biden For 'Nibbling on a Frightened Young Girl': 'I'd Be Getting the Police'

<XnsB055F0B47409002CE8@0.0.0.1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68149&group=rec.sport.football.college#68149

From: nos...@ix.netcom.com (P. Coonan)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.tennis,rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 06:39:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: P. Coonan - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 06:39 UTC

On 17 Jul 2023, Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org> posted some

> On 7/17/2023 4:47 PM, TT wrote:
>> Preverts in politics kirjoitti 17.7.2023 klo 23.39:
>>> Fox News Tonight guest host Piers Morgan tore into President Joe
>>> Biden for
>>> “literally nibbling” on “a frightened young girl” in Finland
>>> this week and
>>> compared the president to the fictional cannibal Hannibal Lecter.
>>>
>>> The clip — which showed Biden nibbling the dress of a young girl
>>> being held by her mother during his trip to Helsinki, Finland —
>>> went viral on social media this week, with many social media users
>>> condemning his behavior as strange and inappropriate.
>>>
>>> “Welcome back to Fox News Tonight. How’s your day going? I only
>>> ask because it can’t be going quite as badly as the president of
>>> the United States, who was caught nibbling on a frightened young
>>> girl during his trip
>>> to Finland,” said Morgan during his show on Friday, before asking:
>>>
>>> How does he keep doing this? Why does he keep doing this? You think
>>> he’s Hannibal Lecter or something? It’s creepy, it’s weird,
>>> it’s definitely unpresidential, and as Tomi Lahren tweeted earlier
>>> today, it looks like he
>>> mistook the girl for an ice cream cone. Well sadly this isn’t the
>>> first time the commander-in-chief has gotten a little creepy and
>>> invaded other people’s personal space.
>>>
>>> As the clip played, Morgan continued, “What is he doing with that
>>> young kid? Literally nibbling her! I hate to even say it because it
>>> sounds so weird! He’s the president!”
>>>
>>> After joking that the child “literally thinks he’s gonna eat
>>> her,” Morgan said, “The thing is, even if it was his own
>>> grandchild, right, you’d still
>>> think it was a bit weird. The fact it’s some random person
>>> that’s standing
>>> there with their kid.”
>>>
>>> He concluded by criticizing the mother of the child for getting her
>>> phone out to take a photo of the encounter, remarking, “I
>>> wouldn’t be getting a phone; I’d be getting the police.”
>>>
>>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/piers-morgan-rips-hannibal-lecter-b
>>> iden-
>>> for-nibbling-on-a-frightened-young-girl-i-d-be-getting-the-police/ar-
>>> AA1dYnnf?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4dc0b49f0fab4673811a7ac7dddbad04&ei=40
>>
>> This is nothing new. Not the first child molester coming to Finland
>> from abroad.
>> At least he didn't rape anyone like they usually do. Probably didn't
>> even sell drugs despite his connections.
>
> As an American, I'm sorry he's the one we sent.

Wandering Joe or Harris the Ho'. Not a lot of choices.