They also surf who only stand on waves.

sport / rec.sport.football.college / The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

SubjectAuthor
* The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongxyzzy
+* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongleonard hofstatdter
|+* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongxyzzy
||`* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongfloaterjr
|| +* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongxyzzy
|| |`- Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongCon Reeder, unhyphenated American
|| +* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongKen Olson
|| |`* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongRoddyMcCorley
|| | `- Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongKen Olson
|| `- Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongRoddyMcCorley
|`* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongCon Reeder, unhyphenated American
| +- Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongleonard hofstatdter
| `* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongxyzzy
|  `- Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongKen Olson
`* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongxyzzy
 `* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongCon Reeder, unhyphenated American
  +- Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongunclejr
  `* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongMichael Falkner
   `* Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongKen Olson
    `- Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling alongMichael Falkner

1
The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9pfrd$17n7l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68031&group=rec.sport.football.college#68031

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 21:46:21 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:/YjJikhUGSOKFAI27byofkNKSTA=
 by: xyzzy - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 21:46 UTC

https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA

New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).

**This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**

(Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9pkkg$186r8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68032&group=rec.sport.football.college#68032

From: n.n...@comcast.net (leonard hofstatdter)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Subject: Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 18:08:01 -0500
 by: leonard hofstatdter - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 23:08 UTC

On 7/25/2023 4:46 PM, xyzzy wrote:

> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
>
> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
>
> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
>
> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)

Just curious, why does JB get credit?

Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9r61g$1ggtt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68036&group=rec.sport.football.college#68036

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 13:11:12 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:0zjlVhv7DRLcDvzV7WkbYbG//iA=
 by: xyzzy - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 13:11 UTC

leonard hofstatdter <n.nut@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 7/25/2023 4:46 PM, xyzzy wrote:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
>>
>> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
>> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
>>
>> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
>>
>> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)
>>

> Just curious, why does JB get credit?
>
> Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?

How much credit or blame any President gets is always debatable. But the
data shows the economy is doing very well despite politically motivated
doom and gloom from the right.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<566ad368-8b15-4006-b342-0c56a58129bfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68039&group=rec.sport.football.college#68039

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 07:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: gpg...@gmail.com (floaterjr)
 by: floaterjr - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 14:58 UTC

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:11:18 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
> leonard hofstatdter <n....@comcast.net> wrote:
> > On 7/25/2023 4:46 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> >>
> >> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
> >>
> >> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
> >> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
> >>
> >> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
> >>
> >> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)
> >>

> > Just curious, why does JB get credit?
> >
> > Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?
> >
> How much credit or blame any President gets is always debatable. But the
> data shows the economy is doing very well despite politically motivated
> doom and gloom from the right.
> --
> “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
> liberal personality.” — Altie
I don't know about everyone else but I continue to pay more for all those things I buy on a regular basis. Everything from food, to household items, hardware items, as well as fuel and utilities. Everytime I hear Bidenomics on the news all that reminds me of is the 17 to 50 million the Biden family received through Hunter and Joe's foreign adventure. And yes it is much more noticeable on a fixed income.

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9rln4$1i6fb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68042&group=rec.sport.football.college#68042

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:38:44 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:+hasL3TPxy+GtJ8XRL15rpvmyi0=
 by: xyzzy - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:38 UTC

floaterjr <gpgmga@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:11:18/AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
>> leonard hofstatdter <n....@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Just curious, why does JB get credit?
>>>
>>> Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?
>>>
>> How much credit or blame any President gets is always debatable. But the
>> data shows the economy is doing very well despite politically motivated
>> doom and gloom from the right.
>> --
>> I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
>> liberal personality.  Altie
> I don't know about everyone else but I continue to pay more for all those
> things I buy on a regular basis. Everything from food, to household
> items, hardware items, as well as fuel and utilities. Everytime I hear
> Bidenomics on the news all that reminds me of is the 17 to 50 million the
> Biden family received through Hunter and Joe's foreign adventure. And yes
> it is much more noticeable on a fixed income.

Sorry your income is not keeping up. But you are not typical:

https://twitter.com/arindube/status/1684244062860374016?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA

Tl;dr: median real wage in June '23 was not only higher than pre-pandemic
level, but about where it would be based on pre-pandemic trends.

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9ru30$1j253$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68044&group=rec.sport.football.college#68044

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 16:01:36 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 20:01 UTC

On 7/26/2023 10:58 AM, floaterjr wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:11:18 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
>> leonard hofstatdter <n....@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Just curious, why does JB get credit?
>>>
>>> Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?
>>>
>> How much credit or blame any President gets is always debatable. But the
>> data shows the economy is doing very well despite politically motivated
>> doom and gloom from the right.
>> --
>> “I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
>> liberal personality.” — Altie
> I don't know about everyone else but I continue to pay more for all those things I buy on a regular basis. Everything from food, to household items, hardware items, as well as fuel and utilities. Everytime I hear Bidenomics on the news all that reminds me of is the 17 to 50 million the Biden family received through Hunter and Joe's foreign adventure. And yes it is much more noticeable on a fixed income.

It reminds me that I dropped a substantial amount in the market in 2021
and 22 and that even though it's coming back up, it still has a long way
to go to back even. Plus, the decreased purchasing power of those
invested bucks. And, of course, all the problems listed above.

Ken
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Härlighet till Sverige

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9s2se$1jb0o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68050&group=rec.sport.football.college#68050

From: Roddy.Mc...@verizon.net (RoddyMcCorley)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:23:25 -0400
 by: RoddyMcCorley - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 21:23 UTC

On 7/26/2023 10:58 AM, floaterjr wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 9:11:18 AM UTC-4, xyzzy wrote:
>> leonard hofstatdter <n....@comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
> I don't know about everyone else but I continue to pay more for all those things I buy on a regular basis. Everything from food, to household items, hardware items, as well as fuel and utilities. Everytime I hear Bidenomics on the news all that reminds me of is the 17 to 50 million the Biden family received through Hunter and Joe's foreign adventure. And yes it is much more noticeable on a fixed income.

Yeah, I feel it too on a fixed income. Some of it is inflation and some
of it is profiteering. It is a good opportunity for businesses to raise
prices substantially more than the increases passed on to them by their
suppliers.

I like Progresso soups. My local supermarket (Giant, which is not high
end) sells them for $4.49 a can, up about $2.00 from about two years
ago. Dollar General sells them for $2.50 while WalMart sells them for
$2.19 a can. Why the disparity? There costs should be pretty much the same.

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9s38c$1jb0p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68051&group=rec.sport.football.college#68051

From: Roddy.Mc...@verizon.net (RoddyMcCorley)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:29:47 -0400
 by: RoddyMcCorley - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 21:29 UTC

On 7/26/2023 4:01 PM, Ken Olson wrote:

> It reminds me that I dropped a substantial amount in the market in 2021
> and 22 and that even though it's coming back up, it still has a long way
> to go to back even.  Plus, the decreased purchasing power of those
> invested bucks.  And, of course, all the problems listed above.
>
> Ken

You need a better investment advisor. I'm about even from where my
accounts were at the start of the pandemic and that includes nearly
three years of RMDs. I took advantage of some of the market corrections
and bought more of what I already owned. But I do have some "stinkers"
like 3M, T, and V. But they all pay decent dividends.

--
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." Ruben Goldberg

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<slrnuc3ifs.2k8s2.constance@karen.heins.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68054&group=rec.sport.football.college#68054

From: consta...@duxmail.com (Con Reeder, unhyphenated American)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 01:35:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Con Reeder, unhyphen - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 01:35 UTC

On 2023-07-25, leonard hofstatdter <n.nut@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 7/25/2023 4:46 PM, xyzzy wrote:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
>>
>> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
>> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
>>
>> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
>>
>> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)
>>

> Just curious, why does JB get credit?
>
> Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?

Because all the businesses the Democrats shut down with the idiotic
lockdown are opening back up. We will have some labor problems down the
road as the learning lost from teachers unions and Democratic governors
shutting down schools shows up.

We also benefit as a country from the reshoring that is happening
in anticipation of the coming Chinese problems. Basically, we in the
U.S. are just fortunate that we are singularly well-situated to weather
the coming global changes.

--
Envy was once considered to be one of the seven deadly sins before
it became one of the most admired virtues under its new name,

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<slrnuc3ihh.2k8s2.constance@karen.heins.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68055&group=rec.sport.football.college#68055

From: consta...@duxmail.com (Con Reeder, unhyphenated American)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 01:36:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Con Reeder, unhyphen - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 01:36 UTC

On 2023-07-26, xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:
> floaterjr <gpgmga@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> How much credit or blame any President gets is always debatable. But the
>>> data shows the economy is doing very well despite politically motivated
>>> doom and gloom from the right.
>>> --
>>> I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
>>> liberal personality.  Altie
>> I don't know about everyone else but I continue to pay more for all those
>> things I buy on a regular basis. Everything from food, to household
>> items, hardware items, as well as fuel and utilities. Everytime I hear
>> Bidenomics on the news all that reminds me of is the 17 to 50 million the
>> Biden family received through Hunter and Joe's foreign adventure. And yes
>> it is much more noticeable on a fixed income.
>
> Sorry your income is not keeping up. But you are not typical:
>
> https://twitter.com/arindube/status/1684244062860374016?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
>
> Tl;dr: median real wage in June '23 was not only higher than pre-pandemic
> level, but about where it would be based on pre-pandemic trends.

Inflation-adjusted wages have been going down after several years of
increases.

--
The tenor's voice is spoilt by affectation,
And for the bass, the beast can only bellow;

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9siqd$1l6fh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68056&group=rec.sport.football.college#68056

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 21:55:25 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 01:55 UTC

On 7/26/2023 5:29 PM, RoddyMcCorley wrote:
> On 7/26/2023 4:01 PM, Ken Olson wrote:
>
>> It reminds me that I dropped a substantial amount in the market in
>> 2021 and 22 and that even though it's coming back up, it still has a
>> long way to go to back even.  Plus, the decreased purchasing power of
>> those invested bucks.  And, of course, all the problems listed above.
>>
>> Ken
>
> You need a better investment advisor. I'm about even from where my
> accounts were at the start of the pandemic and that includes nearly
> three years of RMDs. I took advantage of some of the market corrections
> and bought more of what I already owned. But I do have some "stinkers"
> like 3M, T, and V. But they all pay decent dividends.

Mine are all 401(k) and 457 accounts. They're invested in mutual funds,
with a tendency toward index funds. I don't believe any of them are
dividend producing, but if they are they buy shares.

Ken

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Härlighet till Sverige

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9tpfe$1snr4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68062&group=rec.sport.football.college#68062

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 12:55:10 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:qxOB4rkqsH8sKUWChbMObqIWYBc=
 by: xyzzy - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 12:55 UTC

xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
>
> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
>
> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
>
> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)

And now we learn that the recession has been postponed yet again. Quick,
hold another Hunter Biden hearing to avoid talking about the economy.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/economy/second-quarter-gdp

--
“I usually skip over your posts because of your disguistng, contrarian,
liberal personality.” — Altie

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9tqnb$1spkv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68063&group=rec.sport.football.college#68063

From: n.n...@comcast.net (leonard hofstatdter)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 08:16:28 -0500
 by: leonard hofstatdter - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 13:16 UTC

On 7/26/2023 8:35 PM, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2023-07-25, leonard hofstatdter <n.nut@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On 7/25/2023 4:46 PM, xyzzy wrote:
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
>>>
>>> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
>>> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
>>>
>>> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
>>>
>>> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)
>>>

>> Just curious, why does JB get credit?
>>
>> Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?
>
> Because all the businesses the Democrats shut down with the idiotic
> lockdown are opening back up. We will have some labor problems down the
> road as the learning lost from teachers unions and Democratic governors
> shutting down schools shows up.
>
> We also benefit as a country from the reshoring that is happening
> in anticipation of the coming Chinese problems. Basically, we in the
> U.S. are just fortunate that we are singularly well-situated to weather
> the coming global changes.

Until (insert hackers country of choice) shuts down our internet, power
grid, etc.......

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9uc9p$1ul48$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68066&group=rec.sport.football.college#68066

From: xyzzy.d...@gmail.com (xyzzy)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 18:16:25 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:U89gDujPWg5BTp+BP1/3gL41gMw=
 by: xyzzy - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 18:16 UTC

Con Reeder, unhyphenated American <constance@duxmail.com> wrote:
> On 2023-07-25, leonard hofstatdter <n.nut@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On 7/25/2023 4:46 PM, xyzzy wrote:
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
>>>
>>> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
>>> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
>>>
>>> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
>>>
>>> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)
>>>

>> Just curious, why does JB get credit?
>>
>> Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?
>
> Because all the businesses the Democrats shut down with the idiotic
> lockdown are opening back up.

#republicansforgettingTrumpwaspresidentin2020
Twitter.com/oopsRepublicans

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<u9ue1u$1uorm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68067&group=rec.sport.football.college#68067

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 14:46:21 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 18:46 UTC

On 7/27/2023 2:16 PM, xyzzy wrote:
> Con Reeder, unhyphenated American <constance@duxmail.com> wrote:

>>> Just curious, why does JB get credit?
>>>
>>> Did he start these businesses, or just allow tax abatement infinitum?
>>
>> Because all the businesses the Democrats shut down with the idiotic
>> lockdown are opening back up.
>
> #republicansforgettingTrumpwaspresidentin2020
> Twitter.com/oopsRepublicans
\ That's why the Democratic Governors shut things down, so they could do
economic damage and then blame it on Trump.
Ken
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Härlighet till Sverige

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<slrnucfdgi.2mbrc.constance@karen.heins.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68109&group=rec.sport.football.college#68109

From: consta...@duxmail.com (Con Reeder, unhyphenated American)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 13:24:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Con Reeder, unhyphen - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 13:24 UTC

On 2023-07-27, xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:
> xyzzy <xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
>>
>> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
>> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
>>
>> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
>>
>> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)
>>

> And now we learn that the recession has been postponed yet again. Quick,
> hold another Hunter Biden hearing to avoid talking about the economy.
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/economy/second-quarter-gdp

Real wages are dropping. Inflation is stubbornly high. Housing is tanking.

To suggest that the Hunter Biden thing is a nothingburger like Russiagate
is gaslighting of a high order. He is a criminal and the DOJ is trying to
whitewash it. I don't think it's going to work, despite efforts like yours
from the mainstream media.

--
Life may not be quite the party we hoped for, but while we
are here we might as well dance. -- Anonymous

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<d1cc0d5b-a9dc-4885-8313-c8bdf5dcb807n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68111&group=rec.sport.football.college#68111

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 07:02:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: watson...@gmail.com (unclejr)
 by: unclejr - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 14:02 UTC

On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 8:24:39 AM UTC-5, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
> On 2023-07-27, xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > xyzzy <xyzzy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/1683501924337737728?s=46&t=8JSx04y3Si-iAMMSSjqvqA
> >>
> >> New business formation in 2023 is on track to be the 2nd highest on record
> >> in the USA. (2nd only to 2021).
> >>
> >> **This is a big vote of confidence in the US economy**
> >>
> >> (Note: This is new businesses likely to hire workers)
> >>

> > And now we learn that the recession has been postponed yet again. Quick,
> > hold another Hunter Biden hearing to avoid talking about the economy.
> >
> > https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/27/economy/second-quarter-gdp
> >
> Real wages are dropping. Inflation is stubbornly high. Housing is tanking..
>
> To suggest that the Hunter Biden thing is a nothingburger like Russiagate
> is gaslighting of a high order. He is a criminal and the DOJ is trying to
> whitewash it. I don't think it's going to work, despite efforts like yours
> from the mainstream media.
>
> --
> Life may not be quite the party we hoped for, but while we
> are here we might as well dance. -- Anonymous

You sound like an old crank. JFC, go outside. Try to enjoy life. You don't have many years left, bruh.

Hope this helps.

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<e9ad0700-e369-4e09-9e15-fee8a0ff27fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68116&group=rec.sport.football.college#68116

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 10:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 17:32 UTC

On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 6:24:39 AM UTC-7, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

> To suggest that the Hunter Biden thing is a nothingburger like Russiagate
> is gaslighting of a high order. He is a criminal and the DOJ is trying to
> whitewash it. I don't think it's going to work, despite efforts like yours
> from the mainstream media.

The longer this goes, the more I like a Kamala Harris Presidency.

NOW.

Mike

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<ua92kf$3c38j$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68118&group=rec.sport.football.college#68118

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 15:38:54 -0400
 by: Ken Olson - Mon, 31 Jul 2023 19:38 UTC

On 7/31/2023 1:32 PM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 6:24:39 AM UTC-7, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:
>
>> To suggest that the Hunter Biden thing is a nothingburger like Russiagate
>> is gaslighting of a high order. He is a criminal and the DOJ is trying to
>> whitewash it. I don't think it's going to work, despite efforts like yours
>> from the mainstream media.
>
> The longer this goes, the more I like a Kamala Harris Presidency.
>
> NOW.
>
> Mike

We could handle that until 2024. 18 or so months of mainly gridlock.
Sometimes that's the best thing that can happen.

Ken
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Härlighet till Sverige

Re: The Biden boom just keeps rolling along

<7d9b6078-8aa4-46b1-ab0b-d6e6651e1c3cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=68126&group=rec.sport.football.college#68126

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 10:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Tue, 1 Aug 2023 17:10 UTC

On Monday, July 31, 2023 at 12:39:01 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> We could handle that until 2024. 18 or so months of mainly gridlock.
> Sometimes that's the best thing that can happen.

That's where you and I disagree, at least where your side stands on the matter.

Mike