From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: JN.1_Covid_variant:_WHO_charts_its_rapid_global_sprea
d 😷💉
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:10:53 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:10 UTC

A sub-variant of the Omicron strain of coronavirus has been classified
as a "variant of interest" by the World Health Organization, because of
"its rapidly increasing spread".
JN.1 has been found in many countries around the world, including India,
China, UK and the United States.
The risk to the public is currently low and current vaccines continue to
offer protection, the WHO says.
But it warns Covid and other infections could rise this winter.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67772390

Responsible citizens please access the following links for instructions
regarding vaccines, boosters, and lockdowns:

https://www.weforum.org/focus/coronavirus-covid-19-4236d8b7e9/
https://www.who.int/europe/emergencies/situations/covid-19
https://www.nhs.uk/covid-19-advice-and-services/
https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
🌍👁️
--
There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in
simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.

Re: JN.1 Covid variant: WHO charts its rapid global spread 😷💉

<um0a98$u5an$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6813&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#6813

From: quentin....@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Re:_JN.1_Covid_variant:_WHO_charts_its_rapid_global
spread 😷💉
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 03:09:25 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 03:09 UTC

On 20/12/2023 21:10, Darth Simian wrote:
> A sub-variant of the Omicron strain of coronavirus has been classified
> as a "variant of interest" by the World Health Organization, because of
> "its rapidly increasing spread".
> JN.1 has been found in many countries around the world, including India,
> China, UK and the United States.
> The risk to the public is currently low and current vaccines continue to
> offer protection, the WHO says.
> But it warns Covid and other infections could rise this winter.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-67772390
>
> Responsible citizens please access the following links for instructions
> regarding vaccines, boosters, and lockdowns:
>
> https://www.weforum.org/focus/coronavirus-covid-19-4236d8b7e9/
> https://www.who.int/europe/emergencies/situations/covid-19
> https://www.nhs.uk/covid-19-advice-and-services/
> https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
> 🌍👁️
> --
> There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in
> simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis.
> To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting
> The Great Reset initiative.
> https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Yes, the evil GMO twins and Brucey Bacteria will be shitting their
rings! Just one more shot, one more 'vaccine' will rid them of this
covid bollocks once and for all! Let's all see Paul Pot's bravado now,
in the face of death 🤣

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...