From: ala...@yahoo.com (Allen)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: BANG: Draymond Green ejected from Warriors-Magic game
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 20:03:03 -0700
 by: Allen - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 03:03 UTC

Draymond Green ejected from Warriors-Magic game
Green hadn’t been ejected since returning from his indefinite suspension
>Golden State Warriors’ Draymond Green (23) reacts to an officials call
while playing the Indiana Pacers in the third quarter of their NBA game
at Chase Center in San Francisco, Calif., on Friday, March 22, 2024. The
Indiana Pacers defeated the Golden State Warriors 123-111. (Jose Carlos
Fajardo/Bay Area News Group)

Danny Emerman is a Bay Area News Group sports reporter
By DANNY EMERMAN | demerman@bayareanewsgroup.com | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: March 27, 2024 at 4:29 p.m. | UPDATED: March 28, 2024 at 5:01
a.m.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2024/03/27/draymond-green-ejected-from-warriors-magic-game/

ORLANDO, Fla. — Less than four minutes into the Warriors’ contest
against the Magic in the Kia Center, Draymond Green got ejected.

>RELATED ARTICLES
Warriors’ Draymond Green takes ownership for Orlando ejection on podcast
Everything is on the line for the Warriors. They're finally playing
like it.
Steph Curry on Draymond Green’s latest ejection: ‘We need him’
Warriors shock Magic despite Draymond Green’s ejection
The Warriors’ Klay Thompson experiment has worked

Green, arguing with official Ray Acosta, got assessed a pair of
technical fouls in rapid succession. The faces of his teammates in front
of Golden State’s bench expressed mild bewilderment.
Green hadn’t been ejected from a game since he returned from his
indefinite suspension for reckless on-court behavior. Just days ago,
Steve Kerr praised the veteran big man for his composure and leadership.

“He’s walked the line perfectly,” Kerr said on March 24. “Gotten a
couple techs for yelling at the refs, but he has not crossed that line,
nor do I expect him to. I hate that that happened to Rudy (Gobert) and
to (Jusuf) Nurkic. I hate that that happened to Jordan. I’ve said this
many times, I hate that all that happened. But I couldn’t be more proud
with the way Draymond has responded, and he’s gotten his career and his
life back on track. It’s wonderful.”

Green’s ejection came with 8:24 left in the first quarter. His ninth and
10th technicals of the year amounted to his fourth ejection. The most
significant ones came when he put Gobert in a choke hold — earning a
five-game suspension — and soon after struck Nurkic. Kerr said that
after the latter incident, he thought Green’s “career was on the line.”

--
Warriors on NBCS
@NBCSWarriors ·Follow

4:21 PM · Mar 27, 2024
2.2K Reply Share
--

The Warriors were already undermanned in Orlando, as Jonathan Kuminga
was ruled out with left knee tendinitis. Losing Green so early only made