From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Kuminga should be playing tonight
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 16:17:15 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 20:17 UTC

This is from Slater yesterday; I don't see anything from today yet:

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater

Jonathan Kuminga officially listed as questionable for the Warriors
tomorrow in Houston, though Steve Kerr indicated the plan is for Kuminga
to return. Gary Payton II probable with left ankle soreness. Everyone
else available.

4:36 PM · Apr 3, 2024

--Robin

Re: Kuminga should be playing tonight

<l78ktcFlakoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6844&group=alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors#6844

From: robin.mi...@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.basketball.nba.gs-warriors
Subject: Re: Kuminga should be playing tonight
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 17:37:43 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Thu, 4 Apr 2024 21:37 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> This is from Slater yesterday; I don't see anything from today yet:
>
> Anthony Slater  @anthonyVslater
>
> Jonathan Kuminga officially listed as questionable for the Warriors
> tomorrow in Houston, though Steve Kerr indicated the plan is for Kuminga
> to return. Gary Payton II probable with left ankle soreness. Everyone
> else available.
>
> 4:36 PM · Apr 3, 2024
>

> --Robin

Nope:

Anthony Slater @anthonyVslater

Jonathan Kuminga has been downgraded to out in Houston tonight. It'll be
a fifth straight missed game. Kuminga got a hard workout in Tuesday and
team did anticipate a likely return tonight. But he will be out again
with bilateral knee tendonitis.

5:33 PM · Apr 4, 2024

https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1776000079754670430