From: Kloppolu...@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Fuck your woke player of the match bollocks Liverpool FC
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:16:22 +0000
 by: Kloppolution - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:16 UTC

Mohamed Salah was voted Liverpool's Player of the Match in Saturday
lunchtime's 4-1 victory at Brentford in the Premier League.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/liverpools-player-match-v-brentford-revealed-0

"player of the match" WTF you *WOKE* fucking pricks. What is wrong with
"Man of the match" ???

Trannie Michael/Darth S*nian/Paul Poof/Scoopex started all this shit 10
years ago and look were it has taken us !!!

NOT FAFTBH :-( :-( :-(

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: Fuck your woke player of the match bollocks Liverpool FC

<uqsaun$ue12$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=6959&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#6959

From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 07:17:41 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 07:17 UTC

On 17/02/2024 19:16, Kloppolution wrote:
> Mohamed Salah was voted Liverpool's Player of the Match in Saturday
> lunchtime's 4-1 victory at Brentford in the Premier League.
>
> https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/liverpools-player-match-v-brentford-revealed-0
>
> "player of the match" WTF you *WOKE* fucking pricks. What is wrong with
> "Man of the match" ???
>
> Trannie Michael/Darth S*nian/Paul Poof/Scoopex started all this shit 10
> years ago and look were it has taken us !!!
>
> NOT FAFTBH :-( :-( :-(

Screw you and your *WOKE* train line names Transalution/Emily!
Mancunians will never accept the name Theychester in a million years! 🖕

'What about the WHITE WORKING CLASSES who rebuilt this country?' | Khan
SLAMMED for woke tube names
video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sk4rXaDUZ0
🌍👁️
--
New technologies and approaches are merging the physical, digital, and
biological worlds in ways that will fundamentally transform humankind.