From: nos...@yahoo.com (Mr. G)
Newsgroups: alt.sport.horse-racing
Subject: Re: angles
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:23:51 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Mr. G - Mon, 19 Apr 2021 18:23 UTC

On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:30:25 UTC, al <al@nospam.net> wrote:

al, thanks for your input although most of these angles have been known
for decades in one form or another.
I've been in this game since the 1960's and don't recall any horse running the next day,
though this comes from North American tracks only. Don't know anything about the world's
other tracks.
The downside to all of this is...as laid out these angles happen far too infrequently
to really matter to the bottom line.

https://www.avg.com

Re: angles

<s5mv42$agt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=8&group=alt.sport.horse-racing#8

From: al...@nospam.net (al)
Newsgroups: alt.sport.horse-racing
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 12:22:23 -0400
 by: al - Tue, 20 Apr 2021 16:22 UTC

On 4/19/2021 2:23 PM, Mr. G wrote:
> [...]
>> The provision of 10f+ is to ensure that the 'CD' has more meaning. The
>> longer the race, the more the
>> advantage of having won over the course and distance.
>> The Latest Results
>>
>> Note:The above systems were created using Flatstats data and resources.
>> The above systems are
>> free and you are allowed to follow them if you wish to do so. Please do
>> not copy the systems and
>> claim as your own work. If you do wish to mention these systems in any
>> printed or electronic media
>> please ensure that you state clearly that the systems were obtained from
>> the Flatstats website. We
>> reserve the right to protect our work. We may prosecute any person who
>> profits from selling the
>> above systems.
>> The systems have made a profit in the past but there is no guarantee

They are copied verbatim from the source mentioned, and do not include
my opinions on their worth. Just thought they might be of some interest
to the few who might still stop by here. I, too, am an "oldtimer" at
this game, having started at harness racing in Yonkers, NY in 1959!!