From: quentin....@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Why_ARE_so_many_young_people_having_heart_attacks?_
🤔
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:12:07 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:12 UTC

‘Between 10 to 20 per cent of my heart attack patients are now under the
age of 40,’ says Dr Martin Lowe, a consultant cardiologist at St
Bartholomew’s Hospital and The Portland Hospital, both in London.

‘In the US, data shows around one in five heart attack patients is under
40 and we’re catching up in the UK.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13154677/young-people-having-heart-attacks-lead-seemingly-healthy-lifestyles-suffered-heart-problems.html

For the life of me, I can't understand what is causing this catastrophe
all of a sudden. Maybe the evil GMO twins or Brucey Bacteria can shine a
light? 💉💓

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...

Re: Why ARE so many young people having heart attacks? 🤔

<us6oe2$3mh9u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7006&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7006

From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
? 🤔
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:25:20 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 09:25 UTC

On 05/03/2024 08:12, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
> ‘Between 10 to 20 per cent of my heart attack patients are now under the
> age of 40,’ says Dr Martin Lowe, a consultant cardiologist at St
> Bartholomew’s Hospital and The Portland Hospital, both in London.
>
> ‘In the US, data shows around one in five heart attack patients is under
> 40 and we’re catching up in the UK.'
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13154677/young-people-having-heart-attacks-lead-seemingly-healthy-lifestyles-suffered-heart-problems.html
>
> For the life of me, I can't understand what is causing this catastrophe
> all of a sudden. Maybe the evil GMO twins or Brucey Bacteria can shine a
> light? 💉💓

Beyond the novelty, insects can offer heart-healthy nutrition, too.

A January 2021 study in Critical Reviews in Food Science Nutrition said
edible insects may have "high superior health benefits" due to high
levels of vitamin B12, iron, zinc, fiber, essential amino acids, omega-3
and omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants. Rao pointed to crickets as a
source of protein through their muscle-bound hind legs used for jumping.
more...
https://www.heart.org/en/news/2021/10/22/eating-the-right-insects-can-provide-nutrition-and-might-be-good-for-the-planet

The answer is clear: Young people are not eating enough insects!
🌍👁️
--
Reinventing the food chain.
Ynsect is pioneering the alternative foods industry to make the world a

Re: Why ARE so many young people having heart attacks? 🤔

<us7p72$3tajk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7007&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7007

From: Kloppolu...@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
? 🤔
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 18:44:50 +0000
 by: Kloppolution - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 18:44 UTC

On 05/03/2024 08:12, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
> ‘Between 10 to 20 per cent of my heart attack patients are now under the
> age of 40,’ says Dr Martin Lowe, a consultant cardiologist at St
> Bartholomew’s Hospital and The Portland Hospital, both in London.
>
> ‘In the US, data shows around one in five heart attack patients is under
> 40 and we’re catching up in the UK.'
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13154677/young-people-having-heart-attacks-lead-seemingly-healthy-lifestyles-suffered-heart-problems.html
>
> For the life of me, I can't understand what is causing this catastrophe
> all of a sudden.

But is not, *All of a sudden* is it? and you cannot understand simply
because you are a *Confirmed Loon* and a *DICKHEAD* and incapable of
reading a simple article or doing the most basic of research.

The article you posted the link to itself give you the answer along with
the pre covid timeline of the increase but don't just rely on that

"Here’s another troubling fact to highlight the problem: Having a heart
attack in your 20s or early 30s is more common. Between the years
2000-2016, the heart attack rate increased by 2% every year in this
young age group."

https://www.cminj.com/blog/whats-behind-the-rise-in-heart-attacks-among-young-people

Its mostly because the young are following your sad pathetic lifestyle
you fat morbidly obese ****** and stuffing their gobs with Jerk Chicken
and White Ace Cider and then getting taken up the shitter by the Bros on
the Farm on a nightly basis !!!!

*FACT*

:-) :-) :-)

Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: Why ARE so many young people having heart attacks? 🤔

<us7s6h$3u5e7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7010&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7010

From: quentin....@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
? 🤔
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:35:43 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:35 UTC

On 05/03/2024 18:44, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 05/03/2024 08:12, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
>> ‘Between 10 to 20 per cent of my heart attack patients are now under
>> the age of 40,’ says Dr Martin Lowe, a consultant cardiologist at St
>> Bartholomew’s Hospital and The Portland Hospital, both in London.
>>
>> ‘In the US, data shows around one in five heart attack patients is
>> under 40 and we’re catching up in the UK.'
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13154677/young-people-having-heart-attacks-lead-seemingly-healthy-lifestyles-suffered-heart-problems.html
>>
>> For the life of me, I can't understand what is causing this
>> catastrophe all of a sudden.
>

> But is not, *All of a sudden* is it? and you cannot understand simply
> because you are a *Confirmed Loon* and a *DICKHEAD* and incapable of
> reading a simple article or doing the most basic of research.
>
> The article you posted the link to itself give you the answer along with
> the pre covid timeline of the increase but don't just rely on that
>
> "Here’s another troubling fact to highlight the problem: Having a heart
> attack in your 20s or early 30s is more common. Between the years
> 2000-2016, the heart attack rate increased by 2% every year in this
> young age group."
>

> https://www.cminj.com/blog/whats-behind-the-rise-in-heart-attacks-among-young-people
>

> Its mostly because the young are following your sad pathetic lifestyle
> you fat morbidly obese ****** and stuffing their gobs with Jerk Chicken
> and White Ace Cider and then getting taken up the shitter by the Bros on
> the Farm on a nightly basis !!!!
>

> *FACT*

> Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
> Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Utter tripe from the thick cat killer as usual!

There has been a spike in heart attacks in young people since 2020, but
what can be linking it to that specific time? 🤔

Climate change Trannie? 🤣

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...