From: great_sa...@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: President Biden Is Fighting to Reduce the Deficit, Cut Taxes for
Working Families, and Invest in America by Making Big Corporations and the
Wealthy Pay Their Fair Share!
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 11:03:33 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 11:03 UTC

President Biden is fighting to make the tax system fairer while
Republicans continue to push tax cuts for the wealthy and big
corporations. The President’s plan delivers tax cuts for families with
children and working Americans, invests in America, and reduces deficits
by trillions of dollars by enacting a new billionaire minimum tax and
cracking down on multinational companies shifting jobs and profits overseas.

Since taking office, President Biden has fought to build a fairer tax
system that rewards work, not wealth; asks big corporations and the
wealthy to pay their fair share; and requires all Americans to play by
the same rules and pay the taxes they owe. Despite Republican
opposition, President Biden secured historic legislation to make our tax
code fairer—from enacting a 15% corporate minimum tax so that
billion-dollar companies can’t get away with paying $0 in federal income
taxes to giving the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) the tools it needs to
make wealthy tax cheats pay the taxes they owe.
more...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/03/07/fact-sheet-president-biden-is-fighting-to-reduce-the-deficit-cut-taxes-for-working-families-and-invest-in-america-by-making-big-corporations-and-the-wealthy-pay-their-fair-share/
🇺🇸👍
🌍👁️
--
TOGETHER, WE CAN FINISH THE JOB FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
Joe and Kamala are running for re-election, and we need your help to

Re: President Biden Is Fighting to Reduce the Deficit, Cut Taxes for Working Families, and Invest in America by Making Big Corporations and the Wealthy Pay Their Fair Share!

<usctel$15nd8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7018&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7018

From: Kloppolu...@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:27:50 +0000
 by: Kloppolution - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:27 UTC

On 07/03/2024 11:03, Darth Simian wrote:
> President Biden is fighting to make the tax system fairer while
> Republicans continue to push tax cuts for the wealthy and big
> corporations. The President’s plan delivers tax cuts for families with
> children and working Americans, invests in America, and reduces deficits
> by trillions of dollars by enacting a new billionaire minimum tax and
> cracking down on multinational companies shifting jobs and profits
> overseas.
>
> Since taking office, President Biden has fought to build a fairer tax
> system that rewards work, not wealth; asks big corporations and the
> wealthy to pay their fair share; and requires all Americans to play by
> the same rules and pay the taxes they owe. Despite Republican
> opposition, President Biden secured historic legislation to make our tax
> code fairer—from enacting a 15% corporate minimum tax so that
> billion-dollar companies can’t get away with paying $0 in federal income
> taxes to giving the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) the tools it needs to
> make wealthy tax cheats pay the taxes they owe.
> more...
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/03/07/fact-sheet-president-biden-is-fighting-to-reduce-the-deficit-cut-taxes-for-working-families-and-invest-in-america-by-making-big-corporations-and-the-wealthy-pay-their-fair-share/
> 🇺🇸👍
> 🌍👁️
> --
> TOGETHER, WE CAN FINISH THE JOB FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
> Joe and Kamala are running for re-election, and we need your help to
> spread the word. Share with your friends!
> https://joebiden.com/

Sleepy Joe is the next to go. Even the left now know that he dementia
ridden twat can not go up against Donald.

The poor fuckers got to deliver a state of the nation speech tonight.
That is going to be fucking hilarious !!!

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.