If swimming is so good for your figure, how come whales look the way they do?

sport / rec.sport.soccer / Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

SubjectAuthor
* Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowReal Mardin
+- Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowThe Doctor
`* Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowReal Mardin
 `* Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowReal Mardin
  `* Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowReal Mardin
   `* Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowReal Mardin
    `* Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowJesus Petry
     `* Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowReal Mardin
      `* Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowBinder Dundat
[...]
                +- Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowWerner Pichler
                `- Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer windowWerner Pichler

Pages:12
Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<c5c49191-7145-4108-89f1-978b10cd17c9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7033&group=rec.sport.soccer#7033

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 15:00:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 23:00 UTC

FIFA has opened a special transfer window permitting foreign players of Ukrainian and Russian clubs to temporarily sign for new clubs. Players need to register with their temporary team by 7th April and will (at least contractually) return to the parent team on 30th June.

Can't help but wonder which players might take advantage of this? The name that jumped out to me as being likely to attract interest was former Ajax AM / FW Quincy Promes, who's currently at Spartak Moscow. He scored 18 goals in 39 matches at Ajax and has scored 8 in 26 at Spartak. However, when I googled him there were links to news stories that he's apparently being prosecuted in Holland for an alleged stabbing, which I suppose could deter some clubs.

Another Spartak player who could be of interest is Jamaican forward Shamar Nicholson. He only signed for Spartak in December and scored 30 goals in 76 matches at his previous club Charleroi.

Zenit St Petersburg's Brazilian striker Yuri Alberto is another player who could attract interest under this temporary release scheme. He signed for Zenit in January but scored 31 in 85 at his previous club Internacional. Zenit also have Colombian international DM Wilmar Barrios, who you would have thought could do a good job for a club somewhere?

With regards players registered to Ukrainian clubs, Dynamo Kyiv's Slovenian left winger Benjamin Verbič has scored 27 in 79 matches so could well be worth some interest.

Shakhtar Donetsk, who have already evacuated their foreign players outside of Ukraine, boast 11 Brazilian players and also Israeli AM / winger Manor Solomon (16 goals in 76) and Burkina Faso forward Lassina Traoré, who before the Ukrainian league was suspended had scored 6 goals in 7 games.

Will these players get to play elsewhere for the rest of the season?

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<t08sqt$1kaq$11@gallifrey.nk.ca>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7034&group=rec.sport.soccer#7034

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 00:36:45 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 00:36 UTC

In article <c5c49191-7145-4108-89f1-978b10cd17c9n@googlegroups.com>,
Real Mardin <real_mardin@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>FIFA has opened a special transfer window permitting foreign players of
>Ukrainian and Russian clubs to temporarily sign for new clubs. Players need
>to register with their temporary team by 7th April and will (at least
>contractually) return to the parent team on 30th June.
>
>Can't help but wonder which players might take advantage of this? The name
>that jumped out to me as being likely to attract interest was former Ajax AM
>/ FW Quincy Promes, who's currently at Spartak Moscow. He scored 18 goals in
>39 matches at Ajax and has scored 8 in 26 at Spartak. However, when I googled
>him there were links to news stories that he's apparently being prosecuted in
>Holland for an alleged stabbing, which I suppose could deter some clubs.
>
>Another Spartak player who could be of interest is Jamaican forward Shamar
>Nicholson. He only signed for Spartak in December and scored 30 goals in 76
>matches at his previous club Charleroi.
>
>Zenit St Petersburg's Brazilian striker Yuri Alberto is another player who
>could attract interest under this temporary release scheme. He signed for
>Zenit in January but scored 31 in 85 at his previous club Internacional.
>Zenit also have Colombian international DM Wilmar Barrios, who you would have
>thought could do a good job for a club somewhere?
>
>With regards players registered to Ukrainian clubs, Dynamo Kyiv's Slovenian
>left winger Benjamin Verbič has scored 27 in 79 matches so could well be
>worth some interest.
>
>Shakhtar Donetsk, who have already evacuated their foreign players outside of
>Ukraine, boast 11 Brazilian players and also Israeli AM / winger Manor
>Solomon (16 goals in 76) and Burkina Faso forward Lassina Traoré, who before
>the Ukrainian league was suspended had scored 6 goals in 7 games.
>
>Will these players get to play elsewhere for the rest of the season?
>

>RM

What about raiding Belarusan Clubs?
Power does not check itself. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<2ec03713-4ab8-4b90-bd5e-df6ec6304d2dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7053&group=rec.sport.soccer#7053

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 14:45:17 -0800 (PST)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 22:45 UTC

On Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 11:00:10 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:
> FIFA has opened a special transfer window permitting foreign players of Ukrainian and Russian clubs to temporarily sign for new clubs. Players need to register with their temporary team by 7th April and will (at least contractually) return to the parent team on 30th June.
>
> Can't help but wonder which players might take advantage of this? The name that jumped out to me as being likely to attract interest was former Ajax AM / FW Quincy Promes, who's currently at Spartak Moscow. He scored 18 goals in 39 matches at Ajax and has scored 8 in 26 at Spartak. However, when I googled him there were links to news stories that he's apparently being prosecuted in Holland for an alleged stabbing, which I suppose could deter some clubs.
>
> Another Spartak player who could be of interest is Jamaican forward Shamar Nicholson. He only signed for Spartak in December and scored 30 goals in 76 matches at his previous club Charleroi.
>
> Zenit St Petersburg's Brazilian striker Yuri Alberto is another player who could attract interest under this temporary release scheme. He signed for Zenit in January but scored 31 in 85 at his previous club Internacional. Zenit also have Colombian international DM Wilmar Barrios, who you would have thought could do a good job for a club somewhere?
>
> With regards players registered to Ukrainian clubs, Dynamo Kyiv's Slovenian left winger Benjamin Verbič has scored 27 in 79 matches so could well be worth some interest.
>
> Shakhtar Donetsk, who have already evacuated their foreign play ers outside of Ukraine, boast 11 Brazilian players and also Israeli AM / winger Manor Solomon (16 goals in 76) and Burkina Faso forward Lassina Traoré, who before the Ukrainian league was suspended had scored 6 goals in 7 games.
>
> Will these players get to play elsewhere for the rest of the season?
>

> RM

So in what might be the first transfer under the special transfer window, Estonian centre back Joonas Tamm has joined Flora Tallinn from Ukrainian club Vorskla Poltava. Transfermarkt.com lists the deal as a loan which expires on 30th June 2022, which would seem to fit in with the temporary provisions.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<020031e2-3efb-4e96-8e30-7451d69d7447n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7075&group=rec.sport.soccer#7075

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 11:20:16 -0800 (PST)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 19:20 UTC

On Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 10:45:19 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 11:00:10 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:
> > FIFA has opened a special transfer window permitting foreign players of Ukrainian and Russian clubs to temporarily sign for new clubs. Players need to register with their temporary team by 7th April and will (at least contractually) return to the parent team on 30th June.
> >
> > Can't help but wonder which players might take advantage of this? The name that jumped out to me as being likely to attract interest was former Ajax AM / FW Quincy Promes, who's currently at Spartak Moscow. He scored 18 goals in 39 matches at Ajax and has scored 8 in 26 at Spartak. However, when I googled him there were links to news stories that he's apparently being prosecuted in Holland for an alleged stabbing, which I suppose could deter some clubs.
> >
> > Another Spartak player who could be of interest is Jamaican forward Shamar Nicholson. He only signed for Spartak in December and scored 30 goals in 76 matches at his previous club Charleroi.
> >
> > Zenit St Petersburg's Brazilian striker Yuri Alberto is another player who could attract interest under this temporary release scheme. He signed for Zenit in January but scored 31 in 85 at his previous club Internacional. Zenit also have Colombian international DM Wilmar Barrios, who you would have thought could do a good job for a club somewhere?
> >
> > With regards players registered to Ukrainian clubs, Dynamo Kyiv's Slovenian left winger Benjamin Verbič has scored 27 in 79 matches so could well be worth some interest.
> >
> > Shakhtar Donetsk, who have already evacuated their foreign play ers outside of Ukraine, boast 11 Brazilian players and also Israeli AM / winger Manor Solomon (16 goals in 76) and Burkina Faso forward Lassina Traoré, who before the Ukrainian league was suspended had scored 6 goals in 7 games..
> >
> > Will these players get to play elsewhere for the rest of the season?
> >

> > RM
> So in what might be the first transfer under the special transfer window, Estonian centre back Joonas Tamm has joined Flora Tallinn from Ukrainian club Vorskla Poltava. Transfermarkt.com lists the deal as a loan which expires on 30th June 2022, which would seem to fit in with the temporary provisions.
>
> RM

It looks like we have the second transfer of the temporary window. Iranian forward Shahab Zahedi has temporarily left Ukrainian side Zorya Lugansk for Puskás Akadémia in Hungary.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<2b7da244-11aa-4265-8731-8e03bda80da7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7089&group=rec.sport.soccer#7089

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:43:00 -0800 (PST)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:43 UTC

On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 7:20:19 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 10:45:19 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:
> > On Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 11:00:10 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:
> > > FIFA has opened a special transfer window permitting foreign players of Ukrainian and Russian clubs to temporarily sign for new clubs. Players need to register with their temporary team by 7th April and will (at least contractually) return to the parent team on 30th June.
> > >
> > > Can't help but wonder which players might take advantage of this? The name that jumped out to me as being likely to attract interest was former Ajax AM / FW Quincy Promes, who's currently at Spartak Moscow. He scored 18 goals in 39 matches at Ajax and has scored 8 in 26 at Spartak. However, when I googled him there were links to news stories that he's apparently being prosecuted in Holland for an alleged stabbing, which I suppose could deter some clubs.
> > >
> > > Another Spartak player who could be of interest is Jamaican forward Shamar Nicholson. He only signed for Spartak in December and scored 30 goals in 76 matches at his previous club Charleroi.
> > >
> > > Zenit St Petersburg's Brazilian striker Yuri Alberto is another player who could attract interest under this temporary release scheme. He signed for Zenit in January but scored 31 in 85 at his previous club Internacional. Zenit also have Colombian international DM Wilmar Barrios, who you would have thought could do a good job for a club somewhere?
> > >
> > > With regards players registered to Ukrainian clubs, Dynamo Kyiv's Slovenian left winger Benjamin Verbič has scored 27 in 79 matches so could well be worth some interest.
> > >
> > > Shakhtar Donetsk, who have already evacuated their foreign play ers outside of Ukraine, boast 11 Brazilian players and also Israeli AM / winger Manor Solomon (16 goals in 76) and Burkina Faso forward Lassina Traoré, who before the Ukrainian league was suspended had scored 6 goals in 7 games.
> > >
> > > Will these players get to play elsewhere for the rest of the season?
> > >

> > > RM
> > So in what might be the first transfer under the special transfer window, Estonian centre back Joonas Tamm has joined Flora Tallinn from Ukrainian club Vorskla Poltava. Transfermarkt.com lists the deal as a loan which expires on 30th June 2022, which would seem to fit in with the temporary provisions.
> >
> > RM
> It looks like we have the second transfer of the temporary window. Iranian forward Shahab Zahedi has temporarily left Ukrainian side Zorya Lugansk for Puskás Akadémia in Hungary.
>
> RM

We had two transfers from Russian clubs today. Swedish / Bosnian centre back Dennis Hadzikadunic has left Rostov for Malmo until the end of the year. Brazillian right winger Wanderson has left Krasnodar for Internacional of Brazil, also until the end of the season.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<1b4c9d68-70b9-4721-8714-99621bea4d5bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7090&group=rec.sport.soccer#7090

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:44:45 -0800 (PST)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:44 UTC

On Friday, March 11, 2022 at 10:43:01 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:
> On Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 7:20:19 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:

> > > So in what might be the first transfer under the special transfer window, Estonian centre back Joonas Tamm has joined Flora Tallinn from Ukrainian club Vorskla Poltava. Transfermarkt.com lists the deal as a loan which expires on 30th June 2022, which would seem to fit in with the temporary provisions.
> > >
> > > RM
> > It looks like we have the second transfer of the temporary window. Iranian forward Shahab Zahedi has temporarily left Ukrainian side Zorya Lugansk for Puskás Akadémia in Hungary.
> >
> > RM
> We had two transfers from Russian clubs today. Swedish / Bosnian centre back Dennis Hadzikadunic has left Rostov for Malmo until the end of the year.. Brazillian right winger Wanderson has left Krasnodar for Internacional of Brazil, also until the end of the season.

Not end of the season, end of the year.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<665aa5bc-21c3-47b3-a645-3070c47952d0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7091&group=rec.sport.soccer#7091

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:03:58 -0800 (PST)
From: jesus.pe...@gmail.com (Jesus Petry)
 by: Jesus Petry - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 23:03 UTC

Em sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2022 às 19:44:46 UTC-3, Real Mardin escreveu:
> On Friday, March 11, 2022 at 10:43:01 PM UTC, Real Mardin wrote:

> > > It looks like we have the second transfer of the temporary window. Iranian forward Shahab Zahedi has temporarily left Ukrainian side Zorya Lugansk for Puskás Akadémia in Hungary.
> > >
> > > RM
> > We had two transfers from Russian clubs today. Swedish / Bosnian centre back Dennis Hadzikadunic has left Rostov for Malmo until the end of the year. Brazillian right winger Wanderson has left Krasnodar for Internacional of Brazil, also until the end of the season.
> Not end of the season, end of the year.

Which, for us, is the season.

Tchau!
Jesus Petry

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<833e7059-f86f-43ac-a21c-486e39b706b0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7130&group=rec.sport.soccer#7130

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:24:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:24 UTC

We had four transfers under the special transfer window today:

Matheus Peixoto, a Brazilian forward, has left Ukrainian club Metalist Kharkiv for Ceará Sporting Club in his homeland. He returns to Metalist at the end of the year. Before football in Ukraine was suspended Peixoto scored 14 goals in 16 matches, so definitely one to watch out for.

Brazilian centre back Pablo has been sold by Lokomotiv Moscow to Flamengo of Brazil for £2.7m. Not 100% sure if this counts as being under the "special transfer window" with it being a permanent move, but for completeness it's another foreign player leaving Russian & Ukrainian football.

Junior Alonso, a Paraguayan centre back, has left FK Krasnodar for Clube Atlético Mineiro in Brazil until the end of the year.

Finally - **THE ONE I CALLED ON THIS THREAD** - Slovenian attacker Benjamin Verbic has left Dynamo Kyiv for Legia Warszawa in Poland until 30th June.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<393e754f-e605-431e-a84f-538acf218073n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7131&group=rec.sport.soccer#7131

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 15:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: dun...@gmail.com (Binder Dundat)
 by: Binder Dundat - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 22:03 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 5:24:37 p.m. UTC-4, Real Mardin wrote:
> We had four transfers under the special transfer window today:
>

> Matheus Peixoto, a Brazilian forward, has left Ukrainian club Metalist Kharkiv for Ceará Sporting Club in his homeland. He returns to Metalist at the end of the year. Before football in Ukraine was suspended Peixoto scored 14 goals in 16 matches, so definitely one to watch out for.
>
> Brazilian centre back Pablo has been sold by Lokomotiv Moscow to Flamengo of Brazil for £2.7m. Not 100% sure if this counts as being under the "special transfer window" with it being a permanent move, but for completeness it's another foreign player leaving Russian & Ukrainian football.
>
> Junior Alonso, a Paraguayan centre back, has left FK Krasnodar for Clube Atlético Mineiro in Brazil until the end of the year.
>
> Finally - **THE ONE I CALLED ON THIS THREAD** - Slovenian attacker Benjamin Verbic has left Dynamo Kyiv for Legia Warszawa in Poland until 30th June..

A bad joke would go something akin to out of the pan and into the oven. It seems the world is settling into Russia attacking Ukrania, for now, but if they go into Poland then does it become a World war?

Are these transfer fess going to the "fund"?

> RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<a97aab5b-182a-48c2-b10a-0acb4cde96a5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7137&group=rec.sport.soccer#7137

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 16:31:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 23:31 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 10:04:01 PM UTC, Binder Dundat wrote:
> On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 5:24:37 p.m. UTC-4, Real Mardin wrote:
> > We had four transfers under the special transfer window today:
> >

> > Matheus Peixoto, a Brazilian forward, has left Ukrainian club Metalist Kharkiv for Ceará Sporting Club in his homeland. He returns to Metalist at the end of the year. Before football in Ukraine was suspended Peixoto scored 14 goals in 16 matches, so definitely one to watch out for.
> >
> > Brazilian centre back Pablo has been sold by Lokomotiv Moscow to Flamengo of Brazil for £2.7m. Not 100% sure if this counts as being under the "special transfer window" with it being a permanent move, but for completeness it's another foreign player leaving Russian & Ukrainian football.
> >
> > Junior Alonso, a Paraguayan centre back, has left FK Krasnodar for Clube Atlético Mineiro in Brazil until the end of the year.
> >
> > Finally - **THE ONE I CALLED ON THIS THREAD** - Slovenian attacker Benjamin Verbic has left Dynamo Kyiv for Legia Warszawa in Poland until 30th June.
> A bad joke would go something akin to out of the pan and into the oven. It seems the world is settling into Russia attacking Ukrania, for now, but if they go into Poland then does it become a World war?

If Poland gets attacked then you, me, MH and Millivella are getting conscripted to go to the Eastern front.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<6724c66d-4362-4404-a730-042dbdddfb20n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7240&group=rec.sport.soccer#7240

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 15:43:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 22:43 UTC

Well the special transfer window is gathering momentum:

Artem Polyarus / UKR / LM / Akhmat Grozny (RUS) to Termalica (POL) free transfer

Grzegorz Krychowiak / POL / DM / Krasnodar (RUS) to AEK Athens (GRE) loan to 30/6/22

Lovro Cvek / HRV / DM / Zorya Lugansk (UKR) to CFR Cluj (ROM) free transfer

Nélson Monte / POR / CB / SK Dnipro-1 (UKR) to UD Almería (ESP) free transfer

Sead Haksabanovic / MNE / LW/ Rubin Kazan (RUS) to Djurgården (SWE) loan to 30/6/22

Anders Dreyer / DNK / RW / Rubin Kazan (RUS) to FC Midtjylland (DNK) loan to 30/6/22

Júnior Moraes / BRA / CF / Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) to Corinthians (BRA) free transfer

Sylvester Igboun / NGA / CF/ released by Nizhny Novgorod (RUS)

Tomasz Kedziora / POL / RB / Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) to Lech Poznan (POL) loan to 30/6/22

Pontus Almqvist / SWE / LW / Rostov (RUS) to FC Utrecht (NLD) loan to 30/6/22

Filip Dagerstal / SWE / CB / Khimki (RUS) to Norrköping (SWE) loan to 30/6/22

Gerónimo Poblete /ARG / DM / Metalist (UKR) to Independiente (ARG) loan to 30/6/22

Didier Lamkel Zé / CMR / LW / Khimki (RUS) to Royal Antwerp (BEL) end of loan

Bruno Viana / BRA / CB / Khimki (RUS) to SC Braga (POR) end of loan

Valentin Cojocaru / ROM / GK / SK Dnipro-1 (UKR) to Feyenoord (NDL) free transfer

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<663b409e-8d8f-48a7-b9ec-6b18c92bf22fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7268&group=rec.sport.soccer#7268

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 15:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 22:37 UTC

Two special transfer window moves today. Brazilian left back Busanello leaves SK Dnipro 1 for Juventude in Brazil until 30/6/22.

Brazilian centre forward Rangel leaves Vorskla Poltava of Ukraine for Sabah FK in Azerbaijan, again until 30/6/22. He managed four goals in 12 matches before football in Ukraine was suspended.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<b18d7461-b607-4184-816f-d31551077213n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7335&group=rec.sport.soccer#7335

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 22:29 UTC

Today's special transfer window moves:

Magnus Knudsen / NOR / CM / Rostov (RUS) to Lillestrøm (NOR) until 30/6/22

Douglas Bergqvist / SWE / CB / Chornomorets (UKR) to Kalmar FF (SWE) until 30/6/22

Filip Uremovic / HRV / CB / Rubin Kazan (RUS) to Sheffield United (ENG) until 30/6/22

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia / GEO / LW / Rubin Kazan (RUS) to Dinamo Batumi (GEO) until 30/6/22

I'm particularly pleased about Uremovic moving to Sheffield United because so far it feels like teams from the bigger European nations haven't really done their bit in accommodating players under this window.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<4e398d95-c91e-4afb-986e-2b0a4fc939efn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7390&group=rec.sport.soccer#7390

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:35:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:35 UTC

Georgian central midfielder Luka Gagnidze has joined Rakow Czestochowa of Poland from Dynamo Moscow until 30/6/22.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<1fa3e255-10f4-4d47-b78e-57e8eb20c2acn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7420&group=rec.sport.soccer#7420

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 19:57 UTC

Japanese central midfielder Kento Hashimoto has left Rostov of Russia for Vissel Kobe of Japan until 30/6/22.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<91924728-ce0d-4ddd-90d5-91fa96059905n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7457&group=rec.sport.soccer#7457

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 14:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:23 UTC

Colombian centre forward Brayan Riascos has left Ukrainian club Metalist Kharkiv for Swiss side Grasshoper Zurich until 30/6/22.

Riascos scored 6 goals in 15 matches before football in Ukraine was suspended.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<c87e833f-084c-47ea-9a79-54d822400dc4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7493&group=rec.sport.soccer#7493

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 13:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 20:21 UTC

Turkish First Division side Eyupspor have gotten in on the special transfer window by making two signings today. Gerson Rodrigues is a left winger signed from Dynamo Kyiv. He won the domestic double with Dynamo last season and is a Luxembourg international and holds the distinction of being the first player from Luxembourg to play in a Champions League group stage game, having played for Dynamo against Juventus in 2020.

The second signing is Olivier Thill, another Luxembourg international who joins from Ukrainian side Vorskla Poltava. The central midfielder scored 10 goals in 29 appearances for his parent club.

Both players have signed until 30/6/22.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<fc7fc9f0-b0a6-4d41-8490-26bd1ee4c2b7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7531&group=rec.sport.soccer#7531

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:58:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 20:58 UTC

An eventful special transfer window day!

Viktor Claesson / SWE / LW / Krasnodar (RUS) to FC Copenhagen (DEN) free transfer

Armin Gigovic / SWE / DM / Rostov (RUS) to Helsingborg (SWE) until 30/6/22

Ayrton Lucas / BRA / LB / Spartak Moscow (RUS) to Flamengo (BRA) until 31/12/22

Maycon / BRA / CM / Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) to Cornthians (BRA) 31/12/22

Tetê / BRA / RW / Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) to Olympique Lyon (FRA) until 30/6/22

Felipe Pires / BRA / LW / SK Dnipro-1 (UKR) to ADO Den Haag (NLD) until 30/6/22

I'm particularly pleased about Tete moving to Lyon, nice to see a big Western European team make a contribution to the special transfer window. He scored 9 goals in 17 league matches before football was suspended in Ukraine so I hope he'll be an asset to Lyon.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<4d7731d6-500e-4fa2-b08b-795aec592b84n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7594&group=rec.sport.soccer#7594

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 13:32:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 20:32 UTC

Today's special transfer window moves:

Vincent Thill / LUX /AM/ Vorskla Poltava (UKR) to Örebro SK (SWE) until 30/6/22

Vinicius Tobias / BRA / RB / Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR) to Real Madrid (ESP) until 30/6/23 (twenty three)

Vitinho / BRA / LW / Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) to Club Athletico Paranaense (BRA) until 30/6/22

At last, an elite level club get involved in the special transfer window as Real Madrid sign Vincius Tobias! It's being reported that Real Madrid have an option to buy for 18m Euros. If that comes off that would be good business for Shakhtar who paid 6m to Internacional for the 18 year old's services as recently as January.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<bf3be686-1164-40b3-9e56-0ea1d3697c9cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7625&group=rec.sport.soccer#7625

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 10:13:52 -0700 (PDT)
<2ec03713-4ab8-4b90-bd5e-df6ec6304d2dn@googlegroups.com> <020031e2-3efb-4e96-8e30-7451d69d7447n@googlegroups.com>
<2b7da244-11aa-4265-8731-8e03bda80da7n@googlegroups.com> <1b4c9d68-70b9-4721-8714-99621bea4d5bn@googlegroups.com>
<665aa5bc-21c3-47b3-a645-3070c47952d0n@googlegroups.com> <833e7059-f86f-43ac-a21c-486e39b706b0n@googlegroups.com>
<393e754f-e605-431e-a84f-538acf218073n@googlegroups.com> <a97aab5b-182a-48c2-b10a-0acb4cde96a5n@googlegroups.com>
<6724c66d-4362-4404-a730-042dbdddfb20n@googlegroups.com> <663b409e-8d8f-48a7-b9ec-6b18c92bf22fn@googlegroups.com>
<b18d7461-b607-4184-816f-d31551077213n@googlegroups.com> <4e398d95-c91e-4afb-986e-2b0a4fc939efn@googlegroups.com>
<1fa3e255-10f4-4d47-b78e-57e8eb20c2acn@googlegroups.com> <91924728-ce0d-4ddd-90d5-91fa96059905n@googlegroups.com>
<c87e833f-084c-47ea-9a79-54d822400dc4n@googlegroups.com> <fc7fc9f0-b0a6-4d41-8490-26bd1ee4c2b7n@googlegroups.com>
<4d7731d6-500e-4fa2-b08b-795aec592b84n@googlegroups.com>
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 17:13 UTC

Another exciting special transfer window move to report, Uruguayan left winger Carlos de Pena has left Dynamo Kyiv for Internacional in Brazil until 31/12/22.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<79face30-1ffe-4ac6-9839-34dbc0ecd489n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7666&group=rec.sport.soccer#7666

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
<4d7731d6-500e-4fa2-b08b-795aec592b84n@googlegroups.com> <bf3be686-1164-40b3-9e56-0ea1d3697c9cn@googlegroups.com>
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 20:33 UTC

Today's special transfer window move saw Croatian defensive midfielder David Puclin move from Vorskla Poltava of the Ukraine to ADO Den Haag of the Netherlands until 30/6/22.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<6f70bbf3-f884-4a36-976a-266a7226eafcn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7677&group=rec.sport.soccer#7677

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 13:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 20:38 UTC

Some more special transfer window moves to bring you:

Oleksandr Kapliyenko / UKR / LB / Torpedo Moscow (RUS) to Auda (LVA) free transfer

Jordan Larsson / SWE / CF / Spartak Moscow (RUS) to AIK Solna (SWE) until 30/6/22

In-beom Hwang / KOR / CM / Rubin Kazan (RUS) to FC Seoul (KOR) until 30/6/23 (twenty three)

Do keep an eye out for Larsson, he scored 15 goals in 29 league appearances for Spartak last season so could be a real asset to AIK.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<bf1ffc67-43b7-4588-bb09-f646ca590fe4n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7694&group=rec.sport.soccer#7694

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 13:17:53 -0700 (PDT)
<79face30-1ffe-4ac6-9839-34dbc0ecd489n@googlegroups.com> <6f70bbf3-f884-4a36-976a-266a7226eafcn@googlegroups.com>
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 20:17 UTC

The moves in the penultimate day of the special transfer window:

Remy Cabella / FRA / AM / Krasnodar (RUS) to Montpellier (FRA) free transfer

Zuriko Davitashvili / GEO / AM / Arsenal Tula (RUS) to Dinamo Batumi (GEO) free transfer

Georgiy Tsitaishvili / GEO / RW / Dynamo Kyiv (UKR) to Wisla Krakow (POL) until 30/6/22

Tomorrow is the last day of the special transfer window. Will there be some big deadline day moves?

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<7e5f47f3-f122-4347-9f6d-799fa54d4d83n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7718&group=rec.sport.soccer#7718

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: real_mar...@yahoo.co.uk (Real Mardin)
 by: Real Mardin - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 21:41 UTC

So unless deals are still to be struck there hasn't been the anticipated special transfer window scramble, in fact so far the only move is that Georgian centre back Solomon Kvirkvelia has moved from Metalist 1925 in Ukraine to FC Gagra of Georgia.

RM

Re: Ukraine & Russia special transfer window

<403d82a8-8fee-473f-9935-4aa672f02ff7n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7725&group=rec.sport.soccer#7725

Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 06:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
<bf1ffc67-43b7-4588-bb09-f646ca590fe4n@googlegroups.com> <7e5f47f3-f122-4347-9f6d-799fa54d4d83n@googlegroups.com>
From: wpich...@gmail.com (Werner Pichler)
 by: Werner Pichler - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 13:19 UTC

On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 11:41:50 PM UTC+2, Real Mardin wrote:
> So unless deals are still to be struck there hasn't been the anticipated special transfer window scramble, in fact so far the only move is that Georgian centre back Solomon Kvirkvelia has moved from Metalist 1925 in
> Ukraine to FC Gagra of Georgia.

Perhaps more importantly, Dynamo Kyiv yesterday played their first European fixture since the war started, unfortunately
losing 1-2 against Sporting in the UEFA Youth League Round of 16. The match had originally been scheduled to be played
on March 2nd, and was held in Bucharest.

Ciao,
Werner