From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Q. What sort of idiot...
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 16:35:10 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 15:35 UTC

....allows themselves to be 'vaccinated' with experimental gene therapy
with no long term safety data?

A. The Evil GMO Triplets of course! The most stupid morons that Usenet
has ever seen! 🤣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Q. What sort of idiot...

<uvo3qd$1gsi8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7172&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7172

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Q. What sort of idiot...
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:12:46 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:VaBA0cIK3lMdB9roKHO2cXNIGnM=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:12 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> ...allows themselves to be 'vaccinated' with experimental gene therapy
> with no long term safety data?
>
> A. The Evil GMO Triplets of course! The most stupid morons that Usenet
> has ever seen! 🤣

Every medical treatment in the history of mankind was experimental at some
stage in its development, you mouth-breathing simpleton…

How haven’t you caught smallpox yet?

ROFL!

Re: Q. What sort of idiot...

<uvog5n$1jt8a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7181&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7181

From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:43:33 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 12:43 UTC

On 17/04/2024 10:12, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> ...allows themselves to be 'vaccinated' with experimental gene therapy
>> with no long term safety data?
>>
>> A. The Evil GMO Triplets of course! The most stupid morons that Usenet
>> has ever seen! 🤣
>>

> Every medical treatment in the history of mankind was experimental at some
> stage in its development, you mouth-breathing simpleton…
>
> How haven’t you caught smallpox yet?
>
> ROFL!

It takes over 10 years to develop a vaccine Bruce but the experimental
gene therapy took just a few weeks. All animals it was tested on died,
it didn't stop infection, transmission, or hospitalisation. You didn't
do due diligence because you are basically an idiot and now face an
uncertain future as excess deaths continue momentum. Let all that sink
into your tiny mind lad.

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Q. What sort of idiot...

<uvr4oq$28rf8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7200&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7200

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:47:23 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:L+X1wN6gb6shD6GFTbJ4W+jIUwU=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:47 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 17/04/2024 10:12, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>>> ...allows themselves to be 'vaccinated' with experimental gene therapy
>>> with no long term safety data?
>>>
>>> A. The Evil GMO Triplets of course! The most stupid morons that Usenet
>>> has ever seen! 🤣
>>>

>> Every medical treatment in the history of mankind was experimental at some
>> stage in its development, you mouth-breathing simpleton…
>>
>> How haven’t you caught smallpox yet?
>>
>> ROFL!
>>

> It takes over 10 years to develop a vaccine Bruce but the experimental
> gene therapy took just a few weeks. All animals it was tested on died,
> it didn't stop infection, transmission, or hospitalisation. You didn't
> do due diligence because you are basically an idiot and now face an
> uncertain future as excess deaths continue momentum. Let all that sink
> into your tiny mind lad.

“All animals it was tested on died, it didn't stop infection, transmission,
or hospitalisation.”

Nice nose, Pinocchio…

How hasn’t some lucky woman snapped you up yet?

Re: Q. What sort of idiot...

<uvusdn$380gl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7215&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7215

From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:49:27 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:49 UTC

On 18/04/2024 13:47, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> Every medical treatment in the history of mankind was experimental at some
>>> stage in its development, you mouth-breathing simpleton…
>>>
>>> How haven’t you caught smallpox yet?
>>>
>>> ROFL!
>>>

>> It takes over 10 years to develop a vaccine Bruce but the experimental
>> gene therapy took just a few weeks. All animals it was tested on died,
>> it didn't stop infection, transmission, or hospitalisation. You didn't
>> do due diligence because you are basically an idiot and now face an
>> uncertain future as excess deaths continue momentum. Let all that sink
>> into your tiny mind lad.
>>

> “All animals it was tested on died, it didn't stop infection, transmission,
> or hospitalisation.”
>
> Nice nose, Pinocchio…
>
> How hasn’t some lucky woman snapped you up yet?

Uhh...? WTF!? Where's the counter argument Brucey? I mean, is that it?
Hahahehehe!!!!!1 If you want to debate with me lad you're going to have
to get off that fat arse of yours and do some fucking research, FFS!
Cheeky *twat*! 😂

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Q. What sort of idiot...

<uvv6ga$3dqft$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7230&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7230

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 01:41:31 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:JBub+zxdZVZXeHxbjT4vs0kvI4E=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 01:41 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/2024 13:47, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> It takes over 10 years to develop a vaccine Bruce but the experimental
>>> gene therapy took just a few weeks. All animals it was tested on died,
>>> it didn't stop infection, transmission, or hospitalisation. You didn't
>>> do due diligence because you are basically an idiot and now face an
>>> uncertain future as excess deaths continue momentum. Let all that sink
>>> into your tiny mind lad.
>>>

>> “All animals it was tested on died, it didn't stop infection, transmission,
>> or hospitalisation.”
>>
>> Nice nose, Pinocchio…
>>
>> How hasn’t some lucky woman snapped you up yet?
>>

> Uhh...? WTF!? Where's the counter argument Brucey? I mean, is that it?
> Hahahehehe!!!!!1 If you want to debate with me lad you're going to have
> to get off that fat arse of yours and do some fucking research, FFS!
> Cheeky *twat*! 😂

Claiming that every single animal who received a Covid vaccine died isn’t
research - not even by your fictitious standards. It’s a blatant lie that
only the most galactically stupid people on the planet could ever
entertain.

Nor is the absence of research into disproving such a blatant and imbecilic
claim, proof of global conspiracy. It’s just evidence that non-kooks
secretly delight in how stupid you are and hope you never ever get
vaccinated, install Windows, sail around the globe, share sensitive
information birds or breed.

Darwin insists, don’t ever change…

Re: Q. What sort of idiot...

<v0bs64$2hna7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7277&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7277

From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 22:05:02 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 21:05 UTC

On 20/04/2024 02:41, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> “All animals it was tested on died, it didn't stop infection, transmission,
>>> or hospitalisation.”
>>>
>>> Nice nose, Pinocchio…
>>>
>>> How hasn’t some lucky woman snapped you up yet?
>>>

>> Uhh...? WTF!? Where's the counter argument Brucey? I mean, is that it?
>> Hahahehehe!!!!!1 If you want to debate with me lad you're going to have
>> to get off that fat arse of yours and do some fucking research, FFS!
>> Cheeky *twat*! 😂
>>

> Claiming that every single animal who received a Covid vaccine died isn’t
> research - not even by your fictitious standards. It’s a blatant lie that
> only the most galactically stupid people on the planet could ever
> entertain.

They *all* died dickhead, just as you're going to.

> Nor is the absence of research into disproving such a blatant and imbecilic
> claim, proof of global conspiracy. It’s just evidence that non-kooks
> secretly delight in how stupid you are and hope you never ever get
> vaccinated, install Windows, sail around the globe, share sensitive
> information birds or breed.
>
> Darwin insists, don’t ever change…

We'll see who the last man standing is in due course Bruce. Pity you
won't be around to see it 🤣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.