From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Top_Researchers_Confirm_Covid_Shots_Stimulate_Cancer_Grow
th! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:25:56 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:25 UTC

A major new study has confirmed that Covid mRNA vaccines contain a
component that suppresses the immune response in recipients and
stimulates cancer growth.

The study was conducted by an international consortium of renowned
scientists and published in the prestigious International Journal of
Biological Macromolecules.

https://slaynews.com/news/top-researchers-confirm-covid-shots-stimulate-cancer-growth/

Trannie will be along in a minute to ask me if I'm trolling and it's not
been published in a prestigious journal, and Bruceillium Bacterium will
be telling us Alan Ball's life story. So funny! ๐Ÿคฃ

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Top Researchers Confirm Covid Shots Stimulate Cancer Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvsu3b$2ofe7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7209&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7209

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Top Researchers Confirm Covid
Shots Stimulate Cancer Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 05:05:48 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:55DdUOX00XUcKXGy1CjE+2IWCEU=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 05:05 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> A major new study has confirmed that Covid mRNA vaccines contain a
> component that suppresses the immune response in recipients and
> stimulates cancer growth.
>
> The study was conducted by an international consortium of renowned
> scientists and published in the prestigious International Journal of
> Biological Macromolecules.
>
> https://slaynews.com/news/top-researchers-confirm-covid-shots-stimulate-cancer-growth/
>
> Trannie will be along in a minute to ask me if I'm trolling and it's not
> been published in a prestigious journal, and Bruceillium Bacterium will
> be telling us Alan Ball's life story. So funny! ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™d have thought you be happy for the distractions from mankindโ€™s imminent
destruction, Liverpoolโ€™s floundering domestic and European seasons and your
friendless, loveless lifeโ€ฆ

Come on fella - give us a smile!

Re: Top Researchers Confirm Covid Shots Stimulate Cancer Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvusns$380gl$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7216&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7216

From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_Top_Researchers_Confirm_Covid_Shots_Stimulate_Cance
r Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:54:52 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 22:54 UTC

On 19/04/2024 06:05, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> A major new study has confirmed that Covid mRNA vaccines contain a
>> component that suppresses the immune response in recipients and
>> stimulates cancer growth.
>>
>> The study was conducted by an international consortium of renowned
>> scientists and published in the prestigious International Journal of
>> Biological Macromolecules.
>>
>> https://slaynews.com/news/top-researchers-confirm-covid-shots-stimulate-cancer-growth/
>>
>> Trannie will be along in a minute to ask me if I'm trolling and it's not
>> been published in a prestigious journal, and Bruceillium Bacterium will
>> be telling us Alan Ball's life story. So funny! ๐Ÿคฃ
>>

> Iโ€™d have thought you be happy for the distractions from mankindโ€™s imminent
> destruction, Liverpoolโ€™s floundering domestic and European seasons and your
> friendless, loveless lifeโ€ฆ
>
> Come on fella - give us a smile!

I smile at you every time I see you've been scammed and mugged off by
Bill Gates and his globalist puppets in the government. This won't end
well for you lot or the governments either. The truth will out and when
it does there will be a lot of red faces in this group, if they survive
to turn red that is... ๐Ÿ˜‚

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Top Researchers Confirm Covid Shots Stimulate Cancer Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvv4pl$39pds$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7228&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7228

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Shots Stimulate Cancer Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 01:12:22 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:suPLVinmqw+X17+1EYbxf0YJt4k=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 01:12 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 19/04/2024 06:05, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>>> A major new study has confirmed that Covid mRNA vaccines contain a
>>> component that suppresses the immune response in recipients and
>>> stimulates cancer growth.
>>>
>>> The study was conducted by an international consortium of renowned
>>> scientists and published in the prestigious International Journal of
>>> Biological Macromolecules.
>>>
>>> https://slaynews.com/news/top-researchers-confirm-covid-shots-stimulate-cancer-growth/
>>>
>>> Trannie will be along in a minute to ask me if I'm trolling and it's not
>>> been published in a prestigious journal, and Bruceillium Bacterium will
>>> be telling us Alan Ball's life story. So funny! ๐Ÿคฃ
>>>

>> Iโ€™d have thought you be happy for the distractions from mankindโ€™s imminent
>> destruction, Liverpoolโ€™s floundering domestic and European seasons and your
>> friendless, loveless lifeโ€ฆ
>>
>> Come on fella - give us a smile!
>

> I smile at you every time I see you've been scammed and mugged off by
> Bill Gates and his globalist puppets in the government. This won't end
> well for you lot or the governments either. The truth will out and when
> it does there will be a lot of red faces in this group, if they survive
> to turn red that is... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I thought the truth was already out there?

If so many clever conspiracy cookies have already exposed the truth, why is
Bill Gates still a free man? Why is every rational person ignoring it? What
are all you canaries in the tinfoil coalmine waiting for?

Man, are all the intelligent people who ignore your bleating, solely
because it is without scientific and medical merit - gonna feel so silly
when Bill Gates imprisons us all or we all start dying at a rate
approaching the Covid mortality rate.

Confirmation bias has turned you from a simple sceptic into a laughing
stock. Wuhan celebrates you, Agent Jibby Jab. The more stupid people who
remain susceptible to Covid, the more the human race benefits, and I will
always appreciate your sacrifice xx

Re: Top Researchers Confirm Covid Shots Stimulate Cancer Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€

<v03r7j$fm57$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7249&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7249

From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
r Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 20:59:45 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:59 UTC

On 20/04/2024 02:12, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> Iโ€™d have thought you be happy for the distractions from mankindโ€™s imminent
>>> destruction, Liverpoolโ€™s floundering domestic and European seasons and your
>>> friendless, loveless lifeโ€ฆ
>>>
>>> Come on fella - give us a smile!
>>

>> I smile at you every time I see you've been scammed and mugged off by
>> Bill Gates and his globalist puppets in the government. This won't end
>> well for you lot or the governments either. The truth will out and when
>> it does there will be a lot of red faces in this group, if they survive
>> to turn red that is... ๐Ÿ˜‚
>>

> I thought the truth was already out there?

It is and I post it daily.

> If so many clever conspiracy cookies have already exposed the truth, why is
> Bill Gates still a free man? Why is every rational person ignoring it? What
> are all you canaries in the tinfoil coalmine waiting for?

The globalists control the media, you might have noticed that your local
independent newspaper is now owned by a global corporation? That is the
case in the UK. Perhaps not, I think you're too dim to notice. You watch
and believe their news because you are in a state of psychosis,
completely brainwashed, can't you see that? No, obviously. HTH ๐Ÿ˜‚

> Man, are all the intelligent people who ignore your bleating, solely
> because it is without scientific and medical merit - gonna feel so silly
> when Bill Gates imprisons us all or we all start dying at a rate
> approaching the Covid mortality rate.

So you're dismissing world renowned scientists as without scientific or
medical merit? I'd forgotten you were a professor Bruce, thanks for
reminding me. Oh and btw, it has surpassed covid mortality rates ๐Ÿ˜‚

> Confirmation bias has turned you from a simple sceptic into a laughing
> stock. Wuhan celebrates you, Agent Jibby Jab. The more stupid people who
> remain susceptible to Covid, the more the human race benefits, and I will
> always appreciate your sacrifice xx

I'd like it on the record that you believe you're more protected than me
(I have natural immunity). Would you like to *confirm* your opinion then
there's no ambiguity or argument at a later date, Bruce?

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

There is a basic universal principle that light is greater than
darkness, truth is more powerful than deception, love overcomes hate,
and good prevails over evil.

Re: Top Researchers Confirm Covid Shots Stimulate Cancer Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€

<v05f87$th3b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7252&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7252

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Shots Stimulate Cancer Growth! ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 10:47:35 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:WImWbvpbgAB5Eko3wjvVIqo7h6k=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 10:47 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 20/04/2024 02:12, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> I smile at you every time I see you've been scammed and mugged off by
>>> Bill Gates and his globalist puppets in the government. This won't end
>>> well for you lot or the governments either. The truth will out and when
>>> it does there will be a lot of red faces in this group, if they survive
>>> to turn red that is... ๐Ÿ˜‚
>>>

>> I thought the truth was already out there?
>
> It is and I post it daily.

Gotcha. You source your โ€œtruthโ€ almost exclusively from the kookfactory
that is www.slaynews.comโ€ฆ

>> If so many clever conspiracy cookies have already exposed the truth, why is
>> Bill Gates still a free man? Why is every rational person ignoring it? What
>> are all you canaries in the tinfoil coalmine waiting for?
>
> The globalists control the media, you might have noticed that your local
> independent newspaper is now owned by a global corporation? That is the
> case in the UK. Perhaps not, I think you're too dim to notice. You watch
> and believe their news because you are in a state of psychosis,
> completely brainwashed, can't you see that? No, obviously. HTH ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ah, itโ€™s all so clear now.

So the owners force the publishers, who coerce the editors, who compel a
global network of millions of journalists to keep mum about the fact that
Bill Gates is a robot bird overlord who is secretly exterminating the
global population.

>> Man, are all the intelligent people who ignore your bleating, solely
>> because it is without scientific and medical merit - gonna feel so silly
>> when Bill Gates imprisons us all or we all start dying at a rate
>> approaching the Covid mortality rate.
>
> So you're dismissing world renowned scientists as without scientific or
> medical merit? I'd forgotten you were a professor Bruce, thanks for
> reminding me. Oh and btw, it has surpassed covid mortality rates ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nope, Iโ€™m dismissing an ill-informed cohort of conspiracy theorists who are
the modern day equivalent of the Henny Pennys who have - for the entire
duration of humankind - chosen to hitch their wagon to lies, innuendo and
an unfathomable appetite for confirmation bias-driven fantasy which
invariably rely on some of the most convoluted and unproven mass conspiracy
theories ever devised. Youโ€™re not just slowing the progress of the human
race, youโ€™re actively driving it backwards with the kind of misinformation
and amplified stupidity that can only exist in a total vacuum of subject
matter expertise.

>> Confirmation bias has turned you from a simple sceptic into a laughing
>> stock. Wuhan celebrates you, Agent Jibby Jab. The more stupid people who
>> remain susceptible to Covid, the more the human race benefits, and I will
>> always appreciate your sacrifice xx
>
> I'd like it on the record that you believe you're more protected than me
> (I have natural immunity). Would you like to *confirm* your opinion then
> there's no ambiguity or argument at a later date, Bruce?

100% Iโ€™m more protected than you, and am multiple factors less likely to
transmit COVID variants to vulnerable friends and family - and thatโ€™s
clearly more important to me than it is to you.

Do you also dispute the existence and treatment of high blood pressure,
operable cancer, body odours or tooth decay? Or does your natural immunity
prevent-emptying the need to brush your teeth or wipe your arse?

Now Iโ€™m not saying your inability to digest common sense or basic medical
reason has led to your poor appearance or subpar body hygiene.

But youโ€™re ugly and you stinkโ€ฆ

ROFL!