From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Study_Links_mRNA_Jabs_to_Excess_Cancer_Deaths_in_Japan_
๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:53:13 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Tue, 16 Apr 2024 13:53 UTC

For several years, oncologists such as Professor Angus Dalgleish have
been linking mRNA Covid vaccines to cancer onset and relapse. Of course,
the pro-mRNA side has consistently dismissed such worries as nothing
more than anecdotes and coincidences. However, population-level data
supporting this link have appeared in a new peer-reviewed study titled
โ€˜Increased Age-Adjusted Cancer Mortality After the Third mRNA-Lipid
Nanoparticle Vaccine Dose During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japanโ€˜.

The authors start by pointing out that age-adjusted mortality rates
(AMRs) for all cancers continued their downward trend during the first
year of the Covid Pandemic right up until the roll-out of the Covid
jabs. A rather unfortunate coincidence, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll agree.

https://dailysceptic.org/2024/04/16/study-links-mrna-jabs-to-excess-cancer-deaths-in-japan/

No doubt the Evil GMO Triplets will be along shortly to laugh and joke
as the greatest disaster in human history unfolds. Yes folks, they are
that *dumb* ๐Ÿคฃ

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Study Links mRNA Jabs to Excess Cancer Deaths in Japan ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvo62o$1hc0q$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7177&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7177

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Study Links mRNA Jabs to Excess
Cancer Deaths in Japan ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:51:20 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:/ax8itDG5MYpSf0gyU9W1w8H3uA=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:51 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> For several years, oncologists such as Professor Angus Dalgleish have
> been linking mRNA Covid vaccines to cancer onset and relapse. Of course,
> the pro-mRNA side has consistently dismissed such worries as nothing
> more than anecdotes and coincidences. However, population-level data
> supporting this link have appeared in a new peer-reviewed study titled
> โ€˜Increased Age-Adjusted Cancer Mortality After the Third mRNA-Lipid
> Nanoparticle Vaccine Dose During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japanโ€˜.
>
> The authors start by pointing out that age-adjusted mortality rates
> (AMRs) for all cancers continued their downward trend during the first
> year of the Covid Pandemic right up until the roll-out of the Covid
> jabs. A rather unfortunate coincidence, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll agree.
>
> https://dailysceptic.org/2024/04/16/study-links-mrna-jabs-to-excess-cancer-deaths-in-japan/
>
> No doubt the Evil GMO Triplets will be along shortly to laugh and joke
> as the greatest disaster in human history unfolds. Yes folks, they are
> that *dumb* ๐Ÿคฃ

In which medical or scientific journal did you uncover these shenanigans?

Re: Study Links mRNA Jabs to Excess Cancer Deaths in Japan ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvp1nb$1nkhd$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7189&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7189

From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_Study_Links_mRNA_Jabs_to_Excess_Cancer_Deaths_in_Ja
pan ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 18:43:04 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 17:43 UTC

On 17/04/2024 10:51, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> For several years, oncologists such as Professor Angus Dalgleish have
>> been linking mRNA Covid vaccines to cancer onset and relapse. Of course,
>> the pro-mRNA side has consistently dismissed such worries as nothing
>> more than anecdotes and coincidences. However, population-level data
>> supporting this link have appeared in a new peer-reviewed study titled
>> โ€˜Increased Age-Adjusted Cancer Mortality After the Third mRNA-Lipid
>> Nanoparticle Vaccine Dose During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japanโ€˜.
>>
>> The authors start by pointing out that age-adjusted mortality rates
>> (AMRs) for all cancers continued their downward trend during the first
>> year of the Covid Pandemic right up until the roll-out of the Covid
>> jabs. A rather unfortunate coincidence, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll agree.
>>
>> https://dailysceptic.org/2024/04/16/study-links-mrna-jabs-to-excess-cancer-deaths-in-japan/
>>
>> No doubt the Evil GMO Triplets will be along shortly to laugh and joke
>> as the greatest disaster in human history unfolds. Yes folks, they are
>> that *dumb* ๐Ÿคฃ
>>

> In which medical or scientific journal did you uncover these shenanigans?

Are you that daft and silly that you can't even work out which journal
it's in? I realise that your investigative powers are piss-poor but come
on lad get a grip! ๐Ÿคฃ

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Study Links mRNA Jabs to Excess Cancer Deaths in Japan ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvr6ln$297qk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7204&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7204

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Cancer Deaths in Japan ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:19:52 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:VO7+ODHtAB15DIPVXorK/hR82ps=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:19 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 17/04/2024 10:51, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>>> For several years, oncologists such as Professor Angus Dalgleish have
>>> been linking mRNA Covid vaccines to cancer onset and relapse. Of course,
>>> the pro-mRNA side has consistently dismissed such worries as nothing
>>> more than anecdotes and coincidences. However, population-level data
>>> supporting this link have appeared in a new peer-reviewed study titled
>>> โ€˜Increased Age-Adjusted Cancer Mortality After the Third mRNA-Lipid
>>> Nanoparticle Vaccine Dose During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japanโ€˜.
>>>
>>> The authors start by pointing out that age-adjusted mortality rates
>>> (AMRs) for all cancers continued their downward trend during the first
>>> year of the Covid Pandemic right up until the roll-out of the Covid
>>> jabs. A rather unfortunate coincidence, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll agree.
>>>
>>> https://dailysceptic.org/2024/04/16/study-links-mrna-jabs-to-excess-cancer-deaths-in-japan/
>>>
>>> No doubt the Evil GMO Triplets will be along shortly to laugh and joke
>>> as the greatest disaster in human history unfolds. Yes folks, they are
>>> that *dumb* ๐Ÿคฃ
>>>

>> In which medical or scientific journal did you uncover these shenanigans?
>>

> Are you that daft and silly that you can't even work out which journal
> it's in? I realise that your investigative powers are piss-poor but come
> on lad get a grip! ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m blocked by the slaynews paywall. Why donโ€™t you show us all how honest
you are and tell us the name of that medical journal that youโ€™ve been
reading?

Re: Study Links mRNA Jabs to Excess Cancer Deaths in Japan ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvuus4$38k2v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7220&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7220

From: thep...@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
pan ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:31:16 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:31 UTC

On 18/04/2024 14:19, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> In which medical or scientific journal did you uncover these shenanigans?
>>>

>> Are you that daft and silly that you can't even work out which journal
>> it's in? I realise that your investigative powers are piss-poor but come
>> on lad get a grip! ๐Ÿคฃ
>>

> Iโ€™m blocked by the slaynews paywall. Why donโ€™t you show us all how honest
> you are and tell us the name of that medical journal that youโ€™ve been
> reading?

But slaynews hasn't got a paywall pal. It's the journal being discussed
in another thread, I mean if you can't work that out then we really
shouldn't be having a debate at all with you proving how exceedingly
stupid you are, to be honest! ๐Ÿคฃ

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Study Links mRNA Jabs to Excess Cancer Deaths in Japan ๐Ÿ‘€

<uvv827$3e461$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=7233&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7233

From: met...@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Cancer Deaths in Japan ๐Ÿ‘€
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:08:08 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:hxrfSxR6KE8Ql78/MoHhO9VUcCg=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:08 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/2024 14:19, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’€โšฐ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> Are you that daft and silly that you can't even work out which journal
>>> it's in? I realise that your investigative powers are piss-poor but come
>>> on lad get a grip! ๐Ÿคฃ
>>>

>> Iโ€™m blocked by the slaynews paywall. Why donโ€™t you show us all how honest
>> you are and tell us the name of that medical journal that youโ€™ve been
>> reading?
>>

> But slaynews hasn't got a paywall pal. It's the journal being discussed
> in another thread, I mean if you can't work that out then we really
> shouldn't be having a debate at all with you proving how exceedingly
> stupid you are, to be honest! ๐Ÿคฃ

Understood.

You should have just said you werenโ€™t willing to state facts to begin withโ€ฆ

Dailysceptic,com? ROFL!